Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can actually tell you the hottest tea I remember was Tonia threatening to sue ITV as Tiggers didnt get enough screen time!
Then Davide was told to chose Antigoni in a bid to make the audience pine for him and Ekin-Su.
Davide never was romantically interested in Tiggers.. if him and Ekin had hurried up she would never have even lasted that long.
Darran then flies round there to comfort Tonia and “train” her, he was there all the bleeping time.
Tonia was like a rabid animal for Tiggers airtime and for my man. Skank
I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with all of this, although the tea is appreciated, I just hope you’re okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can actually tell you the hottest tea I remember was Tonia threatening to sue ITV as Tiggers didnt get enough screen time!
Then Davide was told to chose Antigoni in a bid to make the audience pine for him and Ekin-Su.
Davide never was romantically interested in Tiggers.. if him and Ekin had hurried up she would never have even lasted that long.
Darran then flies round there to comfort Tonia and “train” her, he was there all the bleeping time.
Tonia was like a rabid animal for Tiggers airtime and for my man. Skank
SUING A TV SHOW?!
I wouldn’t be suprised if Tonia films Tiggers sex tape!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She already has enough stuff to leak to the press if she wanted to sell Tiggers down the river.
Most of the stories regarding Tiggers are sold to splash pictures or backgrid.
Look carefully at the pics in the sun or daily mail. The caption backgrid will be along the bottom… That was a set up pic by mother dearest

Sold by Tonia I mean

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be RAGING if my mother behaved like that!!
There is supporting your kids and then being a pimp!

Reactions: 8
Anybody notice he has changed his bio on insta to life coach???
Life coach in what? How to accept bank transfers and set yourself up for a one on one interview with HMRC?

Drug dealing?
Heart breaking?
Surviving prison?
Kidnap?
Armed Robbery???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody notice he has changed his bio on insta to life coach???
Life coach in what? How to accept bank transfers and set yourself up for a one on one interview with HMRC?

Drug dealing?
Heart breaking?
Surviving prison?
Kidnap?
Armed Robbery???
I beg thy bloodclart pardon?!

Are these the actual crimes??????

How does he work with kids with a background like this!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I beg thy bloodclart pardon?!

Are these the actual crimes??????

How does he work with kids with a background like this!!!!!!
Ladies and gentleman…. Tiggers and blow up dolls.. I can confirm these are the crimes and that’s not even all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ladies and gentleman…. Tiggers and blow up dolls.. I can confirm these are the crimes and that’s not even all of them
“Tiggers and Blow up dolls” 😭😭😭😭😭

So is he screwing around with Tiggers still or just supplying the snowfall?

I am invested because I took an instant dislike to him parading around the gym like he owned it and then to tell everyone that his tiggers was the newest bombshell in there he literally couldnt keep his mouth shut

Tiggers if you’re reading here, the pain he has caused, the damage he has done/is capable of doing. Show us you have some back bone and kick him to the kerb. Use a decent PT,. one who is a convincted criminal

Reactions: 1
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE 😂😂😂😂 You are the queen of sass.

I am invested because I took an instant dislike to him parading around the gym like he owned it and then to tell everyone that his tiggers was the newest bombshell in there he literally couldnt keep his mouth shut

Tiggers if you’re reading here, the pain he has caused, the damage he has done/is capable of doing. Show us you have some back bone and kick him to the kerb. Use a decent PT,. one who is a convincted criminal
The girl can’t change a dress, nevermind her PT/Dealer

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I meant one who is not a convicted a criminal.. I was tired when I wrote that 😂

• Haha
He does sleep with Tiggers occasionally, Tonia mostly
Two of the female PT’s he always happens to be in the gym the same time as. And sometimes his wifey that he lives with.

You’re fucked when people doing life can take the moral high ground over you..

Although is a prick, he has some street smart about him. Tonia and the whole crew suddenly kicking him to the curb will result in a huge backlash. He will switch on them and make them pay

I know for a fact his phone has compromising evidence on it so he could send that to the press and watch their world crumble.. it’s a shitshow and so is he

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So Tiggers can catch an STD from her mum of all people 😂😭

THIS tit IS CRAZY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So Tiggers can catch an STD from her mum of all people 😂😭

THIS tit IS CRAZY
She will be the one giving the STD.
She’s sleeping with Darran, Mullally, the street chef lettsmunch on insta, a guy from her college and more recently she has been messaging her ex.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be the one giving the STD.
She’s sleeping with Darran, Mullally, the street chef lettsmunch on insta, a guy from her college and more recently she has been messaging her ex.
Is she 100% sleeping with lettsmunch? I’m sure he’s in a happy long term relationship? What a dirt bag!

• Sad
Is she 100% sleeping with lettsmunch? I’m sure he’s in a happy long term relationship? What a dirt bag!
She definitely slept with him when they made their video together and then again when I was ending things with her PT. So yes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wasn’t going to say this but I know she was bleeping a chef because Darran was overheard in the gym in Finchley running him down and someone else called Connor.. Saying how if he doesnt like them tiggers has to leave them
I can see now in hindsight it was just jealousy because she moved on!

* well… got fresh dick.

The girl must be like chucking a cocktail sausage down the M1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.