Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a hooker from gta!
I know that Darran is doing some “bodyguard” work tonight.. I’m sure there is a big supply need from tiggers for bodywork only Darran can handle.
Like a kilo of blow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I saw her pic I sprinted here to read the comments 😂 Someone earlier said “we get it you got a flat tummy” … NAILED IT.
She is being pimped out by mummy and thinks she is soooo popular and cool.
If my fanpage only had 85 followers I’d be questioning my real following

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember she posted a picture on the gram on holiday wearing a normal dress covering her belly and people were commenting that she looks nice with more clothes on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a hooker from gta!
I know that Darran is doing some “bodyguard” work tonight.. I’m sure there is a big supply need from tiggers for bodywork only Darran can handle.
Like a kilo of blow 🙄
Oh she will be off her nut tonight and probably nutted in more than a nutella factory 🤢

I remember she posted a picture on the gram on holiday wearing a normal dress covering her belly and people were commenting that she looks nice with more clothes on haha
Nah I’d fake my own death and move to a remote island. I’ll tell the pirates how I was violated by my own people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just jarrs me. I dont wish ill on people but there is something about her I cannot put my finger on? Like there is something off with the whole family

Reactions: 16
She just jarrs me. I dont wish ill on people but there is something about her I cannot put my finger on? Like there is something off with the whole family
You’re on the money. Paul the dad is the nicest one there and even he is creepy, Tonia is a famewhore, the daughters are off their nut on blow.
Trust me it’s not a circle you want to be in..
One of two things will happen, she will fade away into the background OR there will be a scandal and we will see her in celeb bb in about 3 years to clear her name having learnt from her mistakes

Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous wearing that. Ffs it’s London and it’s autumn! I’m freezing on a daily basis!

Is she tall? She always looks like she is in danger of toppling over. She doesn’t look short but the cut of the clothing (if you can call it that) coupled with the heels and big hair always makes her look slight off kilter.

Also the curly hair does a good job of hiding that jawline and neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she tall? She always looks like she is in danger of toppling over. She doesn’t look short but the cut of the clothing (if you can call it that) coupled with the heels and big hair always makes her look slight off kilter.

Also the curly hair does a good job of hiding that jawline and neck.
Barefoot she is about 5’6 I’d say but when she went on Love Island she was telling everyone to say she is 5’4 and a half to make herself sound cute.
duck knows why she thought she would like nice wearing that to NTA’s.. if you look at everyone else they looked elegant and classy.

I can also tell you first hand that Tiggers was off her nut last night

• Haha
She looks ridiculous wearing that. Ffs it’s London and it’s autumn! I’m freezing on a daily basis!
I’m freezing too! Maybe she’s used to the snow 😂😂😂

Barefoot she is about 5’6 I’d say but when she went on Love Island she was telling everyone to say she is 5’4 and a half to make herself sound cute.
duck knows why she thought she would like nice wearing that to NTA’s.. if you look at everyone else they looked elegant and classy.

I can also tell you first hand that Tiggers was off her nut last night
“make herself sound cute” ???? Mission failed tiggers ya absolute brute

• Haha
She is being roasted on Twitter for her outfit

Do I get in trouble for posting screenshots from twitter??

She is being roasted on Twitter for her outfit

Do I get in trouble for posting screenshots from twitter??
Leave it to me, if they come for anyone it will be me. I’ll upload them now x

C8749C3A-C734-4B72-841A-5B3370125878.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s rename her Jasmine, because she always has Aladdin and if she doesn’t she dresses like him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She would bleeping love that, after cosying up to the black community and failing she would love to appear more exotic than she actually is. What has Aladdin ever done to deserve that ?! 😂

• Haha
I’ll hand it to you, you lot have me in stitches! Wish I found you when Love Island was actually on.. That was an awful time for me and the tea was coming straight from number 69. Literally. 😂

Sometimes when I’m cold and bored I feel like popping my bikini top on and messaging Darran to get a rise out of him to spill some more tea 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll hand it to you, you lot have me in stitches! Wish I found you when Love Island was actually on.. That was an awful time for me and the tea was coming straight from number 69. Literally. 😂

Sometimes when I’m cold and bored I feel like popping my bikini top on and messaging Darran to get a rise out of him to spill some more tea 🤣
Spill it sis!!!!! I bet Tonia was frothing watching Tiggers on tv

Reactions: 2
I can actually tell you the hottest tea I remember was Tonia threatening to sue ITV as Tiggers didnt get enough screen time!
Then Davide was told to chose Antigoni in a bid to make the audience pine for him and Ekin-Su.
Davide never was romantically interested in Tiggers.. if him and Ekin had hurried up she would never have even lasted that long.
Darran then flies round there to comfort Tonia and “train” her, he was there all the bleeping time.
Tonia was like a rabid animal for Tiggers airtime and for my man. Skank

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.