Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elloelloello

VIP Member
It’s all fake. All lies. Don’t make excuses to what clearly is a dangerous person. Having a well known member backing them up and now is silent says it all to how deep this prob is. Is there a baby is there martini prob not. But they enjoy the tattle clout. How sad must their life be
Your the reason actually. I’ve explained myself so many times and personally I think it’s pathetic your still going on about me. I shouldn’t have to ask so many times to be left alone but your so obsessed with wanting to prove that I’m something that I’m not, I am just going to silence you from my feed now because honestly what your doing is not okay right now and my mental health is more important than replying to a stranger on a thread. I have learning difficulties plus anxiety and forgive me if I’m being completely stupid here but I just don’t get why you are coming after me still. I have explained, I am embarrassed, I got confused and obviously connected dots that weren’t even there so respectfully, please leave me alone now.

ps I haven’t read through all the comments from today so apologies if I’ve ignored any of the lovely people on this thread. Feel free to message me if you can figure it out (I can’t sorry) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it hilarious that her name has the Word ANTI in it and her vile mother is legit Anti everything-Anti Vaxx,Anti immigrants, anti LGBT, Anti black people, thinks climate change is a hoax along with covid and spread lies and misinformation on right wing news channels and thinks she's the patron saint of ''freedom'' and saving the UK, good grief, cant stand her entire family, bunch of brain dead cunts, no wonder she was happy t laugh at Indiyah being shooed away by Paige given her vile mother doesn't think they deserve rights, nasty piece of work but I did find it funny she has the name ANTI in her name lol

Reactions: 27

Spilttea

VIP Member
See, here’s the thing, I get the “things aren’t adding up” on other threads but never felt confident enough to call them out. I knew something wasn’t right with this thread when all these alleged women were openly discussing their private lives and saying the most outrageous things that if they were true would put them at risk. Earlier on someone did call them out and was shouted down and told to stop.
Pretty sure there are some equally unhinged people on some other threads, they say something contentious, get called out by reasonable posters and then all of a sudden 3/4 new posters will pop up backing them up and causing a pile on the person who called them out. So annoying.

• Heart

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Poor Antigone 😅 She's so dull that the chat about the fake posters has been more enthralling than what's going on in her crop topped life.

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Can't believe she put her face near the skid marque. That is ......... upsetting 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Ekin Su has said she'd love to represent either UK or Turkey in Eurovision, Imagine Ekin Beating Tiggers again and actually getting in to Eurovision ! The scenes, I want to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rach88

VIP Member
What I don't get is she thinks she looks cool with her bikini outfits and her tongue sticking out she dosent she looks like a grade a tit 😅😂

• Haha
We have enough costumes for all of us.
We all wear the same just different colours.

All we need to organise is who wears the mini skirt, who wears the longer skirt, and who is going to take one for the team and wear the condom??

If anyone wants to go as something more scary you can come as a pitta pocket or a stoned tigger.
Up to you dolls xxx
Please let me be the condom, last time I was around these people unprotected I had a baby 😂

• Haha

Gossipbabex

There’s a few giveaways looking back. No dealer is that stupid to be giving that much info out to someone they don’t know (babydoll). They also asked for “the same as tiggers” just screams undercover police if you was an actual dealer lol
Lol ‘the same as tiggers’ took me out. Nah get those mods in here and expose them immediately this thread is was falsely juicy 🤣

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
The phone number matches the one on his Insta tho.
One reason I still think this psycho ex of his could still exist and just hid behind loads of accounts on here. I believe elloello as well, I think she either has the right person (could explain why they suddenly went private on insta same time they got outed on here) or just simply mistook someone else who matched the description for martini

lozza96

VIP Member
The same thing happened on elle darbys thread recently the mods came and outed 3 different accounts from the same person

• Wow
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wow I’ve only just realised! Tiggers anTIGoni! That completely went over my head. I just thought she really like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh or something 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

EllieMae21

I’m betting you all a gram of coke £30 that in the not too distant future she will be filmed snorting a suspicious substance or saying something stupid…
And then I bet it will be leaked quicker than pitta pocket leaks her garlic sauce after a stuffing from her personal trainer 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25