Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lovely @sk8ergirl ❤
Looking like I may have my driving licence taken on medical grounds. Feeling utterly lost to be honnnesssht.
I hope you are keeping well, it will soon be your turn 👶 xxx
So exciting! I'm thinking of our J 🦉 puffing in labour today/tonight xxx
Oh no! That’s total tit. I hope it doesn’t come to that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you lovely @sk8ergirl ❤
Looking like I may have my driving licence taken on medical grounds. Feeling utterly lost to be honnnesssht.
I hope you are keeping well, it will soon be your turn 👶 xxx
So exciting! I'm thinking of our J 🦉 puffing in labour today/tonight xxx
Hate to quote the Spice Girls (I don’t, I actually love it) but

‘look for the rainbow in every storm’

if it gets taken off you it will be temporary. They did it to my dad after he was on sone meds for his diabetes he’s got his back.. drives like an even bigger twit now. Im not sure as to your medical condition & I won’t pry it’s not my place but try & focus on positives. I know it can be tough but I promise you there’s always something

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no! That’s total tit. I hope it doesn’t come to that xx
Had my licence renewal today.
Spinal stenosis, in particular, Arrhythmia, Tachycardia all come under the health conditions which affect driving to the point it is not advised. I've not driven in ages as things have deteriorated, even being a passenger is painful and of course with pain drugs, no fool would, but I'm thinking how much more can be taken away? Xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Had my licence renewal today.
Spinal stenosis, in particular, Arrhythmia, Tachycardia all come under the health conditions which affect driving to the point it is not advised. I've not driven in ages as things have deteriorated, even being a passenger is painful and of course with pain drugs, no fool would, but I'm thinking how much more can be taken away? Xxx
Thinking of you ❤ it's very hard you are going through so much at the moment wish there was more we could do xx

Sending hugs to everyone and especially to @Wize Owl hope all goes/has gone OK xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thinking of you ❤ it's very hard you are going through so much at the moment wish there was more we could do xx

Sending hugs to everyone and especially to @Wize Owl hope all goes/has gone OK xx
I hope you are doing ok dearest @Turmeric123 ?💕
I remember you saying you were thinking of a job change? I hope I've not got that mixed up with anyone else 🤯
You went through a rough time last year. I just wish time machines and magic cures were a thing!
My mum is 83 on Saturday, not seen since Aug 21 due to narc Dad so I feel very awkward. I've done a Moonpig card as it's easy but they're likely to be on another holiday. Why do children of narcs still feel the need to please and pangs of guilt? Xxxxx

• Heart
3BBB77CE-B5D3-45E9-A1B5-D63B9750BC9F.jpeg

Dearest @☆MagicRoundabout☆ and lovely Nusties hens 🐔💕

I had an extra special Valentine gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1958543

I had an extra special Valentine gift safely delivered at 12.20am this morning, a beautiful daughter. All went smoothly and we’re both doing well 💗👶🏼💗 My Owlets are so excited, especially my twin girls, they so wanted a baby sister 💗 xxx
Over the moon for you dear J 🦉 @Wize Owl and glad all went smoothly. Had a feeling late last night you would be in full on labour but born Tuesday and she was by 20 mins! So happy, I hope if you're in hospital you can be home with baby girl ASAP.
Much love and Hugs, A xxx 🫂 💐

• Heart
View attachment 1958543

On the Ashley James thread we’re speculating that she’s going for a Disney name starting with A so you could piss her off by choosing one of those!
Anna
Ariel
Aurora

• Haha
Congratulations @Wize Owl a beautiful baby girl enjoy poor son and husband out numbered go girls go.@MagicRoundabout like others have said every cloud and all that I must be one of the few folk that don’t drive use to walk everywhere that’s what happens when you live in a small community one of my few regrets that I didn’t hay ho hopefully as they get your meds and treatment sorted out thinks will improve and you will be able to manage short distances even if only for a change of scenery keeping everything crossed magic, hope Mr M is doing well and everything settled back to routine fir him, least then there is some stability in your life.

Great news to get up too WizeOwl just not in the mood today had to drag myself out of bed thankfully kitty’s needed feeding or I might have stayed there so not like me, onward and upwards ladies. Love and hugs nusty hens ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
View attachment 1958543

Eagerly awaiting your 7pm announcement of baby girls Disney name ❤❤
I hope you're enjoying your beautiful baby bubble 💗 xxxx

• Heart
View attachment 1958543

Huge congratulations to you all. Such a special time for everyone and on a special day too. I get the children are beside themselves!
look after yourselves and can’t wait to hear about the owl family as it grows R xx

• Heart
[QUOTE="Wize Owl, post: 13974520, member:

[/QUOTE]

Sending the biggest congrats to you Mr.Owl and the Owletts, so happy all went well. Now it's time for 4 to 6 weeks in Bed baby bubble xxx

• Heart
I hope you are doing ok dearest @Turmeric123 ?💕
I remember you saying you were thinking of a job change? I hope I've not got that mixed up with anyone else 🤯
You went through a rough time last year. I just wish time machines and magic cures were a thing!
My mum is 83 on Saturday, not seen since Aug 21 due to narc Dad so I feel very awkward. I've done a Moonpig card as it's easy but they're likely to be on another holiday. Why do children of narcs still feel the need to please and pangs of guilt? Xxxxx
Thank you for remembering. I started my new job last week and its going great so far - a totally different environment and respect all round for all staff. I'd 2 days away meeting other new team members and colleagues in Dublin and it was so nice and refreshing
I'm really hoping this year will be a fresh start for me and not as "dramatic" for want of a better word. And also hope to regain some fitness as after all the illnesses it's impacted my lungs and physical health not to mention my weight
I've finally stopped feeling the guilt about cutting my narc mum out - when she refused to attend my wedding it was the last straw- I cut all contact including cards and when people ask about her I just say we don't get on and 90% say oh families eh? Don't beat yourself up you are too nice and the card is a lovely personal gift xx

• Heart
Thank you for remembering. I started my new job last week and its going great so far - a totally different environment and respect all round for all staff. I'd 2 days away meeting other new team members and colleagues in Dublin and it was so nice and refreshing
I'm really hoping this year will be a fresh start for me and not as "dramatic" for want of a better word. And also hope to regain some fitness as after all the illnesses it's impacted my lungs and physical health not to mention my weight
I've finally stopped feeling the guilt about cutting my narc mum out - when she refused to attend my wedding it was the last straw- I cut all contact including cards and when people ask about her I just say we don't get on and 90% say oh families eh? Don't beat yourself up you are too nice and the card is a lovely personal gift xx
Dearest @Turmeric123
I'm so happy the new job is working out well for you! Makes a huge difference with good, respectful staff. Great news and you deserve this, you did the right thing! ❤
I know what you mean with regards to health, also weight gain (can't go for a jog!) 🤭 I stretch, so hope that counts for something!
Well done on cutting out narc Mum. I know you said your late Dad was the same. Both mine are not dissimilar. Mum was/is a total enabler and we have nothing in common other than she's my mother and she actively encouraged my Dad to thrash me and my brother after he returned from work as kids, having done nothing wrong.
Now they are 75 and 83, their main contacts are faux friends, mostly met on hols. They ignore their 4 grandkids aged 11, 14, 23 & 25. They ignored us when Mr M had surgery and everything else. We tell them nothing, as will be accused of causing stress and upset, so they're on their own. Even a card is pushing it and I agonised over that.
All we want is a healthy quiet life spent with those who we can laugh and feel comfortable with. Stay away from negative energy!
Lots of Love A xxxx 😘 🫂

• Heart
Dearest @Turmeric123
I'm so happy the new job is working out well for you! Makes a huge difference with good, respectful staff. Great news and you deserve this, you did the right thing! ❤
I know what you mean with regards to health, also weight gain (can't go for a jog!) 🤭 I stretch, so hope that counts for something!
Well done on cutting out narc Mum. I know you said your late Dad was the same. Both mine are not dissimilar. Mum was/is a total enabler and we have nothing in common other than she's my mother and she actively encouraged my Dad to thrash me and my brother after he returned from work as kids, having done nothing wrong.
Now they are 75 and 83, their main contacts are faux friends, mostly met on hols. They ignore their 4 grandkids aged 11, 14, 23 & 25. They ignored us when Mr M had surgery and everything else. We tell them nothing, as will be accused of causing stress and upset, so they're on their own. Even a card is pushing it and I agonised over that.
All we want is a healthy quiet life spent with those who we can laugh and feel comfortable with. Stay away from negative energy!
Lots of Love A xxxx 😘 🫂
It's shocking Dad will be gone a year next month- its flown by and been a real roller coaster of emotions- ridiculous milestones we're the hardest 🤷‍♀️
I've really decided life is so much easier when its just me and Mr T - he has contact with his fam I don't intrude and turn up when required/invited best of both worlds imo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's shocking Dad will be gone a year next month- its flown by and been a real roller coaster of emotions- ridiculous milestones we're the hardest 🤷‍♀️
I've really decided life is so much easier when its just me and Mr T - he has contact with his fam I don't intrude and turn up when required/invited best of both worlds imo
This past year has gone so fast, not been easy for many. I'm sure it's been a total mix of emotions with his passing and being estranged. I do often think it's quite possible I may never see at least one of my parents again, they have their priorities, but everything that goes wrong is always everyone else's fault.
I just deal with Mr M, my grown up girls, their partners and the few trusted friends I have (includes here btw). Mr M's Dad died and he has no contact with his Scottish family after a row over us not agreeing to help pay off debts they had racked up. His siblings hated me from the start and called me a silly girl (11 year age gap). They don't know me and vice versa.
We choose who we let into our lives, being family doesn't automatically mean we have to get on and bother with them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.