Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We choose who we let into our lives, being family doesn't automatically mean we have to get on and bother with them.
@MagicRoundabout so correct there I am surprised at so many narc parents thought it was just mine sorry to hear other have had to put up with the same rubbish.
well all I can say is I am up and out of bed.
love and hugs nusty hens L
@Wize Owl hope you are home and in your baby bubble and all are enjoying the new arrival, don’t be doing too much let sister help then in a few days you can throw yourself back in the deep end? Hope it’s half term your end then at least everyone can be in the bubble.L❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
6A239189-235E-4DF3-8963-88DFA47B6575.jpeg

Dear Nusties 🐔💕
I’m fank you very much for all of your lovely messages yesterday. They’ve made me smile, laugh and cry like a seal into my pyrex jug of mugshotsssh 💕

Baby Owlet is doing well, she’s so beautiful 💗 As her nusty tend aunties I fully expect you all to turn up uninvited and unannounced to make sure you have your photo taken with her to plaster all over your Instagram - please bring McD’s with you, specifically Happy Meals so I can start teaching her that the base of the box can be used as a tend plate 😂

As for her name, we’ve decided to keep with the trending Disney theme for her first name and call her: Fairy Godmother, RoyOiOi, Owl. It’s a bit of a mouthful so we’re going to call her Weepy Al Owlet for short and it rhymes with Ronnie and Lonnie. She can add Rose as another middle name when she’s a teenager if she likes 😂

Much love and hugsssh 💕xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1961531

Dear Nusties 🐔💕
I’m fank you very much for all of your lovely messages yesterday. They’ve made me smile, laugh and cry like a seal into my pyrex jug of mugshotsssh 💕

Baby Owlet is doing well, she’s so beautiful 💗 As her nusty tend aunties I fully expect you all to turn up uninvited and unannounced to make sure you have your photo taken with her to plaster all over your Instagram - please bring McD’s with you, specifically Happy Meals so I can start teaching her that the base of the box can be used as a tend plate 😂

As for her name, we’ve decided to keep with the trending Disney theme for her first name and call her: Fairy Godmother, RoyOiOi, Owl. It’s a bit of a mouthful so we’re going to call her Weepy Al Owlet for short and it rhymes with Ronnie and Lonnie. She can add Rose as another middle name when she’s a teenager if she likes 😂

I've slipped a glass water bottle (with a dollshouse logo on) under your pillow full of your fave chocolate bars 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
BFAC5703-4BE6-4C13-8C5B-77D1BFD3C333.jpeg

Dearest Nusty Friendsssh 🐔💕xxx
I’m fank you so much for your lovely messages. Baby Owlet and I are both doing well. We came home yesterday, my owlets are off school for half term so we’re enjoying a lovely baby bubble all together 💗xxx Much love and hugsssh xxx J xxx

Dearest A xxx @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Thank you for the message from Vinny, it made me cackle and cry like a seal into my narr-naaah milkshake 🥛🍌 Much love and hugsssh xxx J xxx 💕xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dearessshht J @Wize Owl 🌸🦉
Enjoy quality time with your gorgeous baby daughter & all the family over half term. I do hope you are resting after all your hard work and tanking up on narrr-naaah shakes and nutritious noshhhh!
Precious times, glad you are both home. The Owlets must be obcesshhhed with their new tiny sister 💕
Sending love to you all, A xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah
View attachment 1961531

Dear Nusties 🐔💕

aaahh ! Biggest co graduations to you and your family! Another precious little girl 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Congratulations @Wize Owl enjoy your baby bubble. Although I presume as Sofas biggest fan, you are recreating the birth of Ronnie and are now flirting between rental properties whilst carrying out a wildly impractical and ill thought out extension?

I really wish there was a DM function tonight guys, I’ve had a crappy evening and it’s sent me on a bit of a spiral :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Congratulations @Wize Owl enjoy your baby bubble. Although I presume as Sofas biggest fan, you are recreating the birth of Ronnie and are now flirting between rental properties whilst carrying out a wildly impractical and ill thought out extension?

I really wish there was a DM function tonight guys, I’ve had a crappy evening and it’s sent me on a bit of a spiral :(
You okay? xx

You okay? xx
BabyMDB had an accident tonight, depending how she is tomorrow I may need to take her to be seen.
Already worried that despite acting tonight on the advice of a paramedic I will be grilled tomorrow and have to answer the questions on the do you hurt your child form.
You know my fears surrounding her. Feel sick to my stomach can’t see me sleeping tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
BabyMDB had an accident tonight, depending how she is tomorrow I may need to take her to be seen.
Already worried that despite acting tonight on the advice of a paramedic I will be grilled tomorrow and have to answer the questions on the do you hurt your child form.
You know my fears surrounding her. Feel sick to my stomach can’t see me sleeping tonight xx
I absolutely understand ❤
I’ve had to fill in that form in A&E, and I know the fear.

I know you won’t believe these words, but I’m going to write them anyway. I wish you could hear me actually say them, but I need you to read them slowly, okay?

You are a wonderful mum. Accidents happen, and you’ve done your absolute best. You are okay. She is okay.

I spoke to a friend today. She worked as a social worker for years. She was helping me with a form for something, and I was afraid to be honest about some things… She understood why, because she knows my fears.
She said to me, in all her years of that job, she never, ever, ever, had to intervene in a family where the mum worried that they were good enough. Ever. Because the mums that worry, are the mums that are MORE THAN good enough.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m awake if you need to talk. Dolly is right. You are ok. She is ok. Take it one step at a time today. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spent the night in A&E still waiting to be seen by a dr but everyone has been so nice, I was so worried. All reassured me I did the right thing at home and also bringing her in.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I was borderline panic attack when I decided she had to be seen still feel very anxious and I’m sure I will until I leave here without hearing the words “we have had to refer this to social services” but that’s life I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spent the night in A&E still waiting to be seen by a dr but everyone has been so nice, I was so worried. All reassured me I did the right thing at home and also bringing her in.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I was borderline panic attack when I decided she had to be seen still feel very anxious and I’m sure I will until I leave here without hearing the words “we have had to refer this to social services” but that’s life I guess
Are you still there? Keep breathing. It’s all okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.