Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

duck me, not a single GCSE between them in this daily mail comment section šŸ„². I actually pray theyā€™re bots!
View attachment 2350988
View attachment 2350989
View attachment 2350990
Just checked my ankles and am disappointed to report back that nothing is leaking out of them. Maybe I need to have a few more jabs before that happens?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just checked my ankles and am disappointed to report back that nothing is leaking out of them. Maybe I need to have a few more jabs before that happens?
Nor me šŸ˜’. Iā€™m starting to think this vaccine is a scam. Iā€™m booked in for my 67th booster next week tho, so hopefully that should get the old jabber stuff flowing!
Either way it seems like the end is finally in sight for us, according to Dr. Chung Chung the booster increases myocardial injury by 800x and Helen from Shropshire reckons thereā€™s only 2 more years to go until 70% of us are wiped out! šŸ™šŸ™

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not just that but according to the cts, aren't we on about the 2nd or 3rd McCartney replacement by now? All of them of course as identical-looking and talented as the original. šŸ¤”...šŸ˜‚
I follow many conspiracies and have done for around 20/ 25 years and I have never ever heard of more than one. Only the one where he apparently died in a car accident in the 60s.
---
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I like how the first commenter (the one who says everyone who had the first jab is now 6 feet under) is called "Not so correct". Makes it seem like a troll account.

I believe many are troll accounts, they always seem to have outrageous theories and ones I never see in RL or on real CT threads or groups.

Nor me šŸ˜’. Iā€™m starting to think this vaccine is a scam. Iā€™m booked in for my 67th booster next week tho, so hopefully that should get the old jabber stuff flowing!
Either way it seems like the end is finally in sight for us, according to Dr. Chung Chung the booster increases myocardial injury by 800x and Helen from Shropshire reckons thereā€™s only 2 more years to go until 70% of us are wiped out! šŸ™šŸ™
I would like to know what Helen from Shropshire deems a ā€œgood, well respected sourceā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like to know what Helen from Shropshire deems a ā€œgood, well respected sourceā€
Indeed! I've got a friend who isn't really CT but believes things he reads without much questioning.

Often he'll start by saying: "They're saying X is going to happen"

So my first question is always "who's 'they'?" It's usually the Daily Mail, as he likes to read the DM website. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe many are troll accounts, they always seem to have outrageous theories and ones I never see in RL or on real CT threads or groups.
It's a competition - hosted by the DM (jury still out on whether they have twigged yet, doubt they would stop it though) - to see whose gem of a theory gets picked up and taken seriously, bonus prize if you can get one of the 'big names' to mention it.

Reactions: 1
Just saw covid trending on twitter, some poor woman with a autobot type name her poor friend circle as everyone she knows who has been vaxxed.
They've had shingles, skin disease, unexplained not feeling well & turbo aggressive cancers. Then theres me triple vaxxed & i've not even had a cold #blessed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else get the vibe that some of the CTists are actually getting off on this latest rumour about Macron and Trudeau getting it on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£? I always notice that every time a homophobic CT starts circulating, you get all of these hardcore MAGA types come out and start practically writing gay fanfics about the subjects of said CT

Twitter is ablaze with people fantasizing over all sorts of scenarios involving them getting caught together lmao

• Sad
Anyone else get the vibe that some of the CTists are actually getting off on this latest rumour about Macron and Trudeau getting it on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£? I always notice that every time a homophobic CT starts circulating, you get all of these hardcore MAGA types come out and start practically writing gay fanfics about the subjects of said CT

Twitter is ablaze with people fantasizing over all sorts of scenarios involving them getting caught together lmao
Yeah, it's not enough for them to just dislike Trudeau's politics, they have to take it to another level. It shows they think being gay is somehow bad, otherwise why make 'jokes' like this about someone they clearly dislike?

It actually comes across as very juvenile. When I was at school, it was the sort of thing my idiotic male classmates would do about someone they disliked "lol X and Y are so gay for each other!!!" It was annoying then, but looking back, I realised they were basically kids. But to see it being done by grown adults on Twitter is sad indeed.

And by the way I'm not knocking people that only have a problem with Trudeau's politics - as all politicians can and should be criticised for their policies - but I don't see why this kind of thing needs to be said, even as a joke.

• Heart

I do think there is some amount of internalised homophobia in a lot of those kinds of people. I'm not sure it's inherently homophobic to suggest that two men slept with each other though (although doing so without *any* evidence does make it a conspiracy theory).

I do think there is some amount of internalised homophobia in a lot of those kinds of people. I'm not sure it's inherently homophobic to suggest that two men slept with each other though (although doing so without *any* evidence does make it a conspiracy theory).
I think itā€™s homophobic as thereā€™s no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he cheated on his mrs with any man (let alone Macron), so it just seems like a smear campaign thatā€™s coming from people who already hate him because heā€™s pro LGBT. They think being gay is a bad thing and see it as a big insult to label someone they donā€™t like as gay.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™d sleep with Trudeau and Macron

irrelevant to the conversation but I just wanted to add

• Haha
I think itā€™s homophobic as thereā€™s no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he cheated on his mrs with any man (let alone Macron), so it just seems like a smear campaign thatā€™s coming from people who already hate him because heā€™s pro LGBT. They think being gay is a bad thing and see it as a big insult to label someone they donā€™t like as gay.
I think in this case its coning from a homophobic place, but speculation about the sexuality of public fugures in itself isn't homophobic IMHO. I do get that some people don't agree with that though.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™d sleep with Trudeau and Macron

irrelevant to the conversation but I just wanted to add
And pedro sĆ”nchez šŸ„µšŸ”„
I think in this case its coning from a homophobic place, but speculation about the sexuality of public fugures in itself isn't homophobic IMHO. I do get that some people don't agree with that though.
I agree with you.
Thereā€™s a huge difference between speculating about the sexuality of a public figure just out of pure curiosity, and speculating about someone being gay and then using it as a stick to try and beat them with (which is what often seems to happen with CTs). In that particular instance, I think itā€™s homophobic.

I agree with this. If someone's speculating about, say, a male public figure who's never had a female partner and may have been linked to a guy in the past, that's very different. Because then the speculation is not from a place of mockery, but curiosity and there may be some evidence as well.

When it comes to Macron and Trudeau, both have been married to women for ages and it's not unusual for some men to hug and kiss as a greeting. I know it's not really the done thing here - eg I never hug any of my male relatives because it's how I was brought up - but when I went on a holiday to Poland to see some relatives - I'd get hugs and kisses regardless of who it was. Even big burly blokes. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
It is just so childish to use ā€˜gayā€™ as a slur. I work in secondary schools and itā€™s really not something the kids do nowadays. Seems our teens could teach the MAGA lot about acceptance.

Reactions: 12