Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*inserts copied and pasted message from another thread rather than just replying in the original thread*

But I’m open to discussion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone even seen this CTist before? She was in a Stacey Dooley documentary and often appears on GMB and gets articles written about her by The Scum. She’s one of these off grid types who won’t let her kids go to school, rejects modern medicine and just generally believes all sorts of bullshit.

She claims that she doesn’t force her kids to brush their teeth and none of them have ever been to the dentist 🤮 (but somehow reckons that they have better oral hygiene than people who do brush their teeth 🥹) yet she freely admits that her poor son already has cavities in his baby teeth. Apparently she also has gum disease and dental issues too, but she just lets her teeth ‘fall out naturally’ 🤮 and even after they’ve fallen out, she still suffers with infections. The most fucked up thing is that she actually thinks that’s ok and normal?! It’s just child abuse tbh. There’s simply no other word for it.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Do people actually believe this tit??
I guess so. It was forwarded into the WhatsApp group unironically by a lady who was in the same travel group as me a few years ago when we went abroad (someone made a WhatsApp group to keep in touch and the group is still going)

Reactions: 1
*inserts copied and pasted message from another thread rather than just replying in the original thread*

Only speaking for myself and my experience posting here

Ensay various people including you have made it clear you don’t wish to engage some have even warned about moderators

Even though you and others have no control over who posts here out of consideration I’ve recently quite taken to quoting things I find of interest elsewhere but that also seems to be an issue for you not sure what more I can do to accommodate

Ensay various people including you have made it clear you don’t wish to engage some have even warned about moderators

Even though you and others have no control over who posts here out of consideration I’ve recently quite taken to quoting things I find of interest elsewhere but that also seems to be an issue for you not sure what more I can do to accommodate
I’d think you would find it is the other way round. Others don’t want to engage in a conversation because it differs to what they believe or they don’t want to hear/know/acknowledge another perspective. They say they are open and like discussing different things.

Evidently, this is not the case as such conversations only lead to a barrage of insults, twisting people’s words and taking things out of context. I and others have tried many a time.

Reactions: 5
I’d think you would find it is the other way round. Others don’t want to engage in a conversation because it differs to what they believe or they don’t want to hear/know/acknowledge another perspective. They say they are open and like discussing different things.

Evidently, this is not the case as such conversations only lead to a barrage of insults, twisting people’s words and taking things out of context. I and others have tried many a time.
I’m specifically talking about my experience of posting here people making it clear they don’t want to engage and mod warnings being the reasons why I’ve taken to quoting elsewhere

and someone came in here having ago at us for having a thread that is “mocking them”, meanwhile they do exactly that😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have it on very sound advice that we must stay away as far away from other people as possible. Go to moors, woodland etc woodland is good as the trees will protect you from the wave.
Natural-not good. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I read that as "Go to moon" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...and why is "Natural-not good." ?? Typo? Or am I missing something...

• Heart
I read that as "Go to moon" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...and why is "Natural-not good." ?? Typo? Or am I missing something...
may as well go to the moon at this rate! 😂

I’ve got no idea myself why it says “natural-not good” or what they meant by that lol

Reactions: 2

What did you find 'of interest' and would like to discuss and engage on?

Much of what I see taken from this thread and posted elsewhere is just so someone can copy and paste and poke fun at it

Reactions: 7
What did you find 'of interest' and would like to discuss and engage on?

Much of what I see taken from this thread and posted elsewhere is just so someone can copy and paste and poke fun at it
I had a copy and paste laugh today at the idea of nobody being in charge that just seems crazy to me

The obsession with looking for reasons as to why people have little to no trust in government and corporations is interesting to me in 2023

I want to make it clear I think you should be free to do and say what you want - I was just giving my view on it. I just think if someone wants to reply directly to another poster's message, I feel it's common courtesy to quote them and reply in the same thread. Copying and pasting quotes elsewhere feels counter productive, because then the poster has no indication their message has been taken and replied to in another place.

It's just my humble opinion, though, obviously it's your prerogative to do as you please!

Reactions: 10
I personally have no interest in haunting threads I dislike but I find the idea of being indirectly replied to elsewhere a bit odd. I guess it’s a free country etc. I don’t seek out conspiracy theories - I just come across them every so often and have rarely interacted with the CT thread. I am not really interested if something I’ve said is being roasted somewhere in the peripheries.

I feel like I’ve been seeing more c theories around recently but I have no idea whether it’s the TikTok algorithm showing them to me more or if there’s objectively been a bit of a surge of late

Reactions: 7
Fully copying and pasting a comment onto another thread instead of just replying to it on the thread it was posted on is bizarre behaviour. Just quote the person in the thread they wrote their comment on if you want to write a reply to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fully copying and pasting a comment onto another thread instead of just replying to it on the thread it was posted on is just bizarre behaviour. Just quote the person in the thread they wrote their comment on if you want to write a reply to them.
Or manually quote them across threads if the reply is more appropriate in a different thread.

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’ve been seeing more c theories around recently but I have no idea whether it’s the TikTok algorithm showing them to me more or if there’s objectively been a bit of a surge of late
Me too, I’ve said it before but tiktok is absolutely awful for pushing CTs onto people ☹ especially antisemitic ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
All conspiracy theories that rely on shadowy groups controlling things have their roots in anti-semitism. They just say "globalists", "bankers", "the Council for Foreign Relations", "the WEF" etc because they daren't say "the Jews".

• Haha
  • Wow
Or manually quote them across threads if the reply is more appropriate in a different thread.
Exactly.
On another note, @Ing someone to try and force a reply out of them is also a bit odd. End of the day we’re all just anon users on a gossip site, it’s really not that deep if someone decides they don’t want to reply to you.
All conspiracy theories that rely on shadowy groups controlling things have their roots in anti-semitism. They just say "globalists", "bankers", "the Council for Foreign Relations", "the WEF" etc because they daren't say "the Jews".
Yeah, pretty much every CT has some sort of antisemitic element to it and it’s just so vile.

• Haha
Uptake of the Td/IPV booster vaccine is down from 88% to 69% in adolescents. Why would you not want to protect yourself from a disease like tetanus? The reasons for the decrease in uptake cited here are the pandemic, people being indoctrinated with antivax views on social media and a lack of nursing staff actually available to administer the vaccines. It also suggests that the lack of staff (obviously due to funding cuts) is also a reason as to why these sorts of views are increasing, school nurses either aren’t available or simply don’t have the time to provide health education to parents/students and dispel myths about vaccines anymore.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.