Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This list is sending me 🤣🤣 people on twitter actually believe that Beyonce and Nadine Dorries went to Epstein island 💀
FDBA95D9-5B94-4993-934C-74036A75D89B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They realise that the Epstein flight logs are public knowledge and can be fact checked, right?!

• Haha
They realise that the Epstein flight logs are public knowledge and can be fact checked, right?!
That's never stopped them before! Most of what I've seen posted in the name of 'truth' can be proven as BS with a little -as they love to say- research of your own.
During one of the lockdowns I saw a video clip of nurses and police in what was purported to be a forced vaccination clinic dragging parents away from a distressed and crying child to get their mandatory jab. Whomever had posted the clip claimed it was secret video filmed in Australia. Seeing as I live in Australia I watched and burst out laughing within the first 15 seconds as the police uniform was nothing like any of our state uniforms and one nurse was wearing ballet flats!
Hahaha. Anyone who's ever come across a busy, overworked nurse knows they wear quality, supportive shoes, not bloody ballet flats.
Critical thinking, my arse.

Reactions: 8
People are free to make choices for themselves and their children as they see fit. However the HPV vaccine is frustrating as I recall a huge number of CTs a few years ago online crying out about how convenient it was that a covid vaccine had been developed so quickly and yet we still didn't have one for cancer, as keeping cancer around is too profitable.

Aside from the fact that there is unlikely to ever be a 'one size fits all' cure for cancer, the HPV vaccine is literally a cancer preventing injection and look at the reactions it got.
We do have cancer vaccines aside HPV too. Quite a few children with Neuroblastoma enroll on vaccine trials (which is to hopefully prevent the cancer returning) but I guess these people don’t know about it. Bladder cancer is also treated with the bcg vaccine directly into the bladder but that’s a treatment rather than used as a vaccine but I bet the anti Baxter’s would want that banned too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We do have cancer vaccines aside HPV too. Quite a few children with Neuroblastoma enroll on vaccine trials (which is to hopefully prevent the cancer returning) but I guess these people don’t know about it. Bladder cancer is also treated with the bcg vaccine directly into the bladder but that’s a treatment rather than used as a vaccine but I bet the anti Baxter’s would want that banned too!
Oh I didn't know about these at all! Thanks for sharing. For sure going to read about them. I know there is also a melanoma vaccine in trials too atm, which is aimed at preventing recurrence

Deaths rates from covid19 in unvaccinated people vs vaccinated without booster vs vaccinated + booster. Thought it was interesting considering that I’m still seeing so many claims that the vaccines aren’t effective.

FC34D1F5-0FB0-499F-BE16-0E8C8B15A27D.jpeg

(Disclaimer: the trillions of cloth shot induced deaths that the government / big pharma / ‘they’ are currently hiding are not included in this data)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thats a list of celebs who tested positive for Covid I believe. oh I love the Internet :ROFLMAO:
I find this sooo funny lol like the idea you can just change the title on a screenshot of a document someone has drawn up on MS Word and have it do the rounds in some CT circles as “evidence” of XYZ 😭 surely it must be a joke?? If I had more time on my hands I would try planting some just to see whether they pick up any traction, each jankier than the last
3E4429A5-B2CC-422B-86FF-94CC1303C75E.jpeg

Also ETA some of them have been blatantly inserted after the original document’s creation, like why is Jay Z under S and Eminem under M 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m gonna uninstall the Nextdoor app. They make Facebook posters look normal. There are some that live near me going on about contrails. Anyone who explains what they are get told to “open their eyes” etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
I think I’m gonna uninstall the Nextdoor app. They make Facebook posters look normal. There are some that live near me going on about contrails. Anyone who explains what they are get told to “open their eyes” etc.
Oh man, I actually love my Nextdoor (admittedly post move last year). There are a few idiots naturally, but most posts are for recommendations or helping our neighbors or black bear sightings. 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I find this sooo funny lol like the idea you can just change the title on a screenshot of a document someone has drawn up on MS Word and have it do the rounds in some CT circles as “evidence” of XYZ 😭 surely it must be a joke?? If I had more time on my hands I would try planting some just to see whether they pick up any traction, each jankier than the last
View attachment 2141965
Also ETA some of them have been blatantly inserted after the original document’s creation, like why is Jay Z under S and Eminem under M 😂
It fits with their real names, Shawn Carter and Marshall Mathers, but somehow that just makes it even more “wtf?”!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so disappointed in my nextdoor apps offerings, people are just acting like it’s linkedin on there begging for jobs, not a CTist in sight 🥲.

0FDCA504-F8B9-4E3C-BFA9-01D762ABE14D.jpeg

Anyway, in other news I saw this morning that the UN has extended the time period until we all die until 2025! Happy days! We’ve still got a few years left till they activate our nano machines 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m so disappointed in my nextdoor apps offerings, people are just acting like it’s linkedin on there begging for jobs, not a CTist in sight 🥲.

View attachment 2142637
Anyway, in other news I saw this morning that the UN has extended the time period until we all die until 2025! Happy days! We’ve still got a few years left till they activate our nano machines 🙏
They remind me of the "End of the World" prophesies - when the date rolls round and we're all still here, they just change the date and carry on with complete conviction.

So how are they preparing for this brave new world, when only the un-vaxxed will remain? Planning how to continue with a much-depleted population? Learning new skills, so they can replace all the (dead) sheep in jobs that require training?

Surely they're not wasting this precious time by sharing "told you so!" posts on social media??

🤔:rolleyes:

• Haha
They remind me of the "End of the World" prophesies - when the date rolls round and we're all still here, they just change the date and carry on with complete conviction.

So how are they preparing for this brave new world, when only the un-vaxxed will remain? Planning how to continue with a much-depleted population? Learning new skills, so they can replace all the (dead) sheep in jobs that require training?

Surely they're not wasting this precious time by sharing "told you so!" posts on social media??

🤔:rolleyes:
Considering most intelligent people and almost all doctors etc will be wiped out, I wish them well! 🤣

• Haha
Considering most intelligent people and almost all doctors etc will be wiped out, I wish them well! 🤣
Are you joking? Doctors are some of the dumbest individuals on the planet! We don’t need those bigpharma drug pushing cunts.
Besides, anyone can be a doctor or a scientist these days anyway, all you need is access to facebook and twitter and you have all of the info you’ll ever need 🙏.

• Haha
Are you joking? Doctors are some of the dumbest individuals on the planet! We don’t need those bigpharma drug pushing cunts.
Besides, anyone can be a doctor or a scientist these days anyway, all you need is access to facebook and twitter and you have all of the info you’ll ever need 🙏.
new thread title: studied at the university of facebook

• Haha
After seeing this

Maybe a new thread title along the lines of 'villanous heroes', 'dashed hopes', or 'the cake was a lie, the trifle is a trap', 'sauce for the chips', 'without us he machine would not go ping'...

new thread title: studied at the university of facebook
And/or something about it must be true, dr google said so...?

(related but totally o/t, that reminded of something that waves from the back of the mind from time to time, a bit near the beginning of 'three men in a boat' where he's feeling a bit off so he goes to the library to look up his symptoms and eventually concludes that he is in fact suffering from everything except housemaid's knee... )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
After seeing this

Maybe a new thread title along the lines of 'villanous heroes', 'dashed hopes', or 'the cake was a lie, the trifle is a trap', 'sauce for the chips', 'without us he machine would not go ping'...

And/or something about it must be true, dr google said so...?

(related but totally o/t, that reminded of something that waves from the back of the mind from time to time, a bit near the beginning of 'three men in a boat' where he's feeling a bit off so he goes to the library to look up his symptoms and eventually concludes that he is in fact suffering from everything except housemaid's knee... )
how about 'we've asked dr google and it says the trees will protect us'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.