Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and thought of this thread.

View attachment 2030729
People were still insisting he'd won and Biden would be taken away in handcuffs right up to the last minute. The Quora threads made for bizarre reading, the posters were genuinely shocked that Biden was inaugurated.

Side note, the long time guitarist and founding member of one of my favourite bands was arrested at the Jan 6th debacle. I still love the band but my appreciation of him has gone down a few notches.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
People were still insisting he'd won and Biden would be taken away in handcuffs right up to the last minute. The Quora threads made for bizarre reading, the posters were genuinely shocked that Biden was inaugurated.
There are still interviews with Trump fans where they insist he is the one actually still in charge "behind the scenes". So then they get asked if he is to blame for XYZ (whichever things they are currently complaining about) and they go on to insist no, that is Biden's fault. Pick a lane folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand people who don't trust the government.
Yes they're a bit corrupt, but it could be a lot worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand people who don't trust the government.
Yes they're a bit corrupt, but it could be a lot worse!
I suppose it depends what you mean
I don’t believe that the government has plans to try and sterilize the population with vaccines, implement the great reset or whatever else these unhinged CTist fuckers claim that they’re trying to do, however I also don’t trust that they have the best interests of the nation at heart.
In fact, the only thing I really ‘trust’ the tory government to do is diminish the quality of living in the UK and line their own pockets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose it depends what you mean
I don’t believe that the government has plans to try and sterilize the population with vaccines, implement the great reset or whatever else these unhinged CTist fuckers claim that they’re trying to do, however I also don’t trust that they have the best interests of the nation at heart.
In fact, the only thing I really ‘trust’ the tory government to do is diminish the quality of living in the UK and line their own pockets.
Yes but at least we have the freedom of speech to say that. That's the good thing. I believe we should fight for that.
What I meant really was my friend who said that she doesn't trust government figures on the vaccines 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yes but at least we have the freedom of speech to say that. That's the good thing. I believe we should fight for that.
What I meant really was my friend who said that she doesn't trust government figures on the vaccines 🙄
I agree, they’re all convinced they’re so oppressed and the government / mainstream media is trying to silence them constantly and it’s just not even true lmao.
If these CTs were actually real things that the government were actively trying to hide from the population, don’t they think that they would’ve locked it off years ago? Put restrictions on the internet like China did with social media and make it so you can’t even google things like Tiananmen square? The fact that you can sit on twitter and endlessly scroll through this shite should tell them all they need to know about whether or not the government is trying to suppress these theories or not 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah poddular, please never stop stalking me round this site putting sick/haha emojis on all of my comments.
The thought of you sat behind your phone screen shaking with rage at the posts of little old anonymous me makes me laugh every time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah poddular, please never stop stalking me round this site putting sick/haha emojis on all of my comments.
The thought of you sat behind your phone screen shaking with rage at the posts of little old anonymous me makes me laugh every time 🤣
I find it funny when people do that. They usually get bored pretty quickly

I find it funny when people do that. They usually get bored pretty quickly
You’d think so, they’re currently haha’ing up my posts on the Jack Monroe thread (that they’re not even a poster on) from like a month ago 😂. Honestly, if you’re raging this hard over some random user on an anon gossip site - seek help 😭!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve been haunted too! Was once told I shouldn’t be on the Madeline McCann thread cos I post on here!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I occasionally get sick reacts to groups of posts. Most recently due to the whole "questioning someone who mentioned 'known elite sacrifices on Saddleworth Moor'" thing.

As I've said before, I gave up caring around the time on a different forum that I got accused of both being a Zionist and supporting Hamas. In the same thread.

• Haha
wait poddular does that to you too?!! i thought what we had was special 😭

(it always makes me 🤣 too, especially when it’s across such wide ranging threads. always wonder how they find me. it’s very sweet)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, they’re all convinced they’re so oppressed and the government / mainstream media is trying to silence them constantly and it’s just not even true lmao.
If these CTs were actually real things that the government were actively trying to hide from the population, don’t they think that they would’ve locked it off years ago? Put restrictions on the internet like China did with social media and make it so you can’t even google things like Tiananmen square? The fact that you can sit on twitter and endlessly scroll through this shite should tell them all they need to know about whether or not the government is trying to suppress these theories or not 🤦‍♀️.
Exactly. You've summed up why I don't buy any of the government based CTs.

I've long said that the fact we can even talk about such theories openly is because they're nonsense. They make the government out to be immensely powerful to the point that they dream up global conspiracies, but never acknowledge that if they were true, the governments would have the authority to snuff out any discussion - especially if people got close to the truth.

Although I've been accused of being a plant before - the idea being that I'm employed by the government to make arguments against conspiracy theorists. I mean, if the government is reading this and actually employs people to post on gossip forums all day, please sign me up. It sounds a lot less effort than my actual job. 😂

• Haha
wait poddular does that to you too?!! i thought what we had was special 😭

(it always makes me 🤣 too, especially when it’s across such wide ranging threads. always wonder how they find me. it’s very sweet)
Omfg to you as well?
Bloody hell, we need to get this kid some help 🙏😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They make the government out to be immensely powerful to the point that they dream up global conspiracies, but never acknowledge that if they were true, the governments would have the authority to snuff out any discussion - especially if people got close to the truth.
They have an answer for that too. Usually to the effect that they are okay with people talking about it because it "hides it in plain sight".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Although I've been accused of being a plant before - the idea being that I'm employed by the government to make arguments against conspiracy theorists. I mean, if the government is reading this and actually employs people to post on gossip forums all day, please sign me up. It sounds a lot less effort than my actual job. 😂
God imagine if we were actually getting paid by the government to post on tattle 😍 I would literally be a millionaire with the amount of time I waste procrastinating on here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have an answer for that too. Usually to the effect that they are okay with people talking about it because it "hides it in plain sight".
That's true! I don't even see healthy scepticism as a bad thing. We should definitely question things, rather than taking everything at face value. But they take it to the extreme and don't seem to ever stop and think "oh actually, that's a bit illogical and crazy".

That's true! I don't even see healthy scepticism as a bad thing. We should definitely question things, rather than taking everything at face value. But they take it to the extreme and don't seem to ever stop and think "oh actually, that's a bit illogical and crazy".
I agree. I find their response of "so you belive everything the government says, then?" just as ridiculous as anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.