Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense… but another of those things that annoy me - already vulnerable groups receive worse healthcare
Yes and yet you’ve got people in developed countries sat in their basements with their foil hats losing their minds over modern medicine. Meanwhile millions of kids die each year from preventable diseases because their country simply cannot afford to vaccinate them (or are corrupt so don’t bother).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Makes sense… but another of those things that annoy me - already vulnerable groups receive worse healthcare
And very little comeback when it all goes wrong , just look at AZ out of circulation in the UK but shipped to those vulnerable people in the third world.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The other issue is that third world countries have simply different standards for healthcare which should not be accepted. There is no “mandatory” vaccination program for children for example, so children get it if they can, and if they can’t tough luck. CoffeeGranny (ex doc) was in the army and saw it first hand. She gets so mad about anti-vaxxers because she’s seen kids go deaf from measles and lose sight from rubella yet people are more afraid of an autistic child. Sad reality.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to say that I'm delighted to see the alien conspiracy back on the table

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how those who question conspiracy theories get told off for being mocking and nasty, but those same people don't apply those labels to the way they treat us.

Not that I'm offended, but calling us thick, sheep, brainwashed etc etc isn't mocking at all, is it? :D

Reactions: 14
I love how those who question conspiracy theories get told off for being mocking and nasty, but those same people don't apply those labels to the way they treat us.

Not that I'm offended, but calling us thick, sheep, brainwashed etc etc isn't mocking at all, is it? :D
very true. It's 'I'm entitled to my opinion' okay but why am I not entitled to mine?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just read a book in which a staunch anti-vax and free birther opened a retreat for mothers. Unfortunately one of her former clients whose child died due to her anti vax propaganda turns up and tries to kill her. It was quite something

• Wow
Reactions: 3
very true. It's 'I'm entitled to my opinion' okay but why am I not entitled to mine?
Because it's not your opinion, it's the one that has been programmed into you as a result of your slavish devotion to the false narrative of the mainstream media who endlessly broadcast the words of their masters to diminish the will of the population to make their own decisions so they will offer no resistance to the new world order, which will apparently work almost exactly the way china does right now, except for keyboard layouts and possibly stuff involving flags, marches etc.

• Haha

Yeah because we don't have a thread set up purely to ridicule others posts. Yeah deny all you want it's there for everyone to see, including your post above. I find many threads on here shocking, the missing lady for one is sickening, but I don't set up a thread to ridicule.
I don't expect you to get what I am saying as there is no helping some people.
Clowns.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah because we don't have a thread set up purely to ridicule others posts. Yeah deny all you want it's there for everyone to see, including your post above. I find many threads on here shocking, the missing lady for one is sickening, but I don't set up a thread to ridicule.
Clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't expect you to get what I am saying
as there is no helping some people.
Clowns.
OK hun 👍

• Haha
No way people are actually this triggered over the existence of a thread on an anon gossip forum 🤣 like why are you even reading here if we’re all just a bunch of silly billy clowns?

Reactions: 14
No way people are actually this triggered over the existence of a thread on an anon gossip forum 🤣 like why are you even reading here if we’re all just a bunch of silly billy clowns?
And thing is there are so many conspiracy threads for covid it’s insane. Most seem to have died off but the one about athletes dying young has appeared

I was thinking this. Why would you go onto a thread that you know will probably piss you off 😂 I avoid the threads of people I like for the same reason.
Also why are they allowed a space to talk about their theories but we're not allowed a space to talk about the opposite theories? I don't think we're rude or insulting to anyone over here.

• Heart
Clowns.
Aargh, no. This hardly helps, calling us clowns. Another fecking insult, of which there are many. Bit sick of it. 🙁

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.