Anti Conspiracy Theories #6 wakey, wakey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t the scientists take their pay 💰 and drive off into the sunset 😂 but we’re still left with the legacy that straying from the narrative is wrong.
Well yes hopefully they were paid for their work, I certainly wouldn't work for free. By driving off into the sunset do you mean back to their jobs, to the careers they have studied and worked hard for?

Reactions: 6
Well yes hopefully they were paid for their work, I certainly wouldn't work for free. By driving off into the sunset do you mean back to their jobs, to the careers they have studied and worked hard for?
We don’t know they disappeared once they did their government duty .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn’t the scientists take their pay 💰 and drive off into the sunset 😂 but we’re still left with the legacy that straying from the narrative is wrong.
Healthcare workers in full PPE are the most infected group in the world yet you think a cloth mask is going to stop spread.
Do you not think that might be because those working with sick people in clinical settings have a higher risk to being exposed to the virus though? Just as an alternative theory?
Masks have been proven to stop the spread of viruses though, if you have the virus, a filtered membrane covering your mouth and nose is going to reduce the expulsion of micro droplets of saliva infected with the virus when you speak / breathe / cough, for other people to inhale, therefore reducing the spread.

Reactions: 10
Do you not think that might be because those working with sick people in clinical settings have a higher risk to being exposed to the virus though? Just as an alternative theory?
Masks have been proven to stop the spread of viruses though, if you have the virus, a filtered membrane covering your mouth and nose is going to reduce the expulsion of micro droplets of saliva infected with the virus when you speak / breathe / cough, for other people to inhale, therefore reducing the spread.
Well It’s not working in China , of course you’re going to be at higher risk being exposed to sick people but it only proves no matter what precautions are in place it will still breakthrough, the public don’t have full PPE so a meagre bit of cloth isn’t going to do much during to stop a covid wave.

We don’t know they disappeared once they did their government duty .
Well 3 of the very prominent scientists are still working for the government departments in their roles (advisory to the government) they were previous to, and during the pandemic. The other one has stood down to return to working within academia which isn't unusual for someone in the sciences. The headcount numbers for the health and scientific agencies haven't seen dips, ergo I don't think it's really that accurate to assume they've all ran away into the sunset. The research on masks is pretty similar globally to be honest, are they all colluding, even those who researched respiratory illness transmission with masks prior to covid?

Edit to add- they haven't disappeared they're still doing these jobs just aren't doing public briefings- as was the case before covid.

Reactions: 7
Well It’s not working in China , of course you’re going to be at higher risk being exposed to sick people but it only proves no matter what precautions are in place it will still breakthrough, the public don’t have full PPE so a meagre bit of cloth isn’t going to do much during to stop a covid wave.
It isn’t about stopping the virus though, it’s about reducing the spread of it so that fewer people are sick and the healthcare system does not become overwhelmed. No one is suggesting that if everyone constantly wore a mask, there’d suddenly be zero cases.
Let me ask you something, when you cough or sneeze, do you do it into a tissue/elbow/hands, or do you just blast it all over everyone that you’re with?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well 3 of the very prominent scientists are still working for the government departments in their roles (advisory to the government) they were previous to, and during the pandemic. The other one has stood down to return to working within academia which isn't unusual for someone in the sciences. The headcount numbers for the health and scientific agencies haven't seen dips, ergo I don't think it's really that accurate to assume they've all ran away into the sunset. The research on masks is pretty similar globally to be honest, are they all colluding, even those who researched respiratory illness transmission with masks prior to covid?
That’s right ,Jennie landed top job at the UKHSA the woman that put thousands of healthcare workers at risk by lying over adequate PPE supplies or is it Whitty and Valance you mean the two that gave the go ahead to send infected into care homes along with the wanker Hancock and stick a DNR on them , I’m sure all those families will be forever grateful 🙄 they were worth every penny 💰

It isn’t about stopping the virus though, it’s about reducing the spread of it so that fewer people are sick and the healthcare system does not become overwhelmed. No one is suggesting that if everyone constantly wore a mask, there’d suddenly be zero cases.
Let me ask you something, when you cough or sneeze, do you do it into a tissue/elbow/hands, or do you just blast it all over everyone that you’re with?
But it hasn’t reduced anything once people mix there’s no stopping or reducing spread, it naturally reduces with immunity.

But it hasn’t reduced anything once people mix there’s no stopping or reducing spread, it naturally reduces with immunity.
Well yeah, since most people are now immunized against the virus there isn’t really a need for mask use anymore, hence why mask use hasn’t been mandatory in most places for a good while now.
You didn’t answer my question though.

Reactions: 5
Well yeah, since most people are now immunized against the virus there isn’t really a need for mask use anymore, hence why mask use hasn’t been mandatory in most places for a good while now.
You didn’t answer my question though.
Most of the world are not immunised, what was your question?

Ah I see, I usually sneeze into my hand if I don’t have a tissue handy , we all caught covid without anyone sneezing so how could we have done things differently?

Most of the world are not immunised, what was your question?
Meh, 65% of the world is vaccinated plus the 650million (recorded) covid cases, I’d say that most individuals probably have some level of immunity against the virus at this point.
My question was, when you cough or sneeze, do you do it into a tissue/elbow/hands, or do you just blast it all over everyone that you’re with?

Reactions: 3
Meh, 65% of the world is vaccinated plus the 650million (recorded) covid cases, I’d say that most individuals probably have some level of immunity against the virus at this point.
My question was, when you cough or sneeze, do you do it into a tissue/elbow/hands, or do you just blast it all over everyone that you’re with?
I sneeze into my hand if I don’t have a tissue, do you sneeze into your mask ?

Even at 65% (which I doubt ) as numbers are dropping, it’s well below what would’ve been needed to form any kind of immunity via vaccines alone.

I sneeze into my hand if I don’t have a tissue, do you sneeze into your mask ?
Right, so you cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze because you’re a decent person and you don’t want to spray your friends with infected micro droplets of saliva and give them your cold. You probably also say things like ‘I’m sick at the moment so don’t come to close!’.
So why do you insist that putting a barrier in front of your face in the form of a mask when you’re sick with a respiratory infection won’t do anything to reduce the spread of it? It’s the same concept as covering your mouth and nose with your hand or a tissue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right, so you cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze because you’re a decent person and you don’t want to spray your friends with infected micro droplets of saliva and give them your cold. You probably also say things like ‘I’m sick at the moment so don’t come to close!’.
So why do you insist that putting a barrier in front of your face in the form of a mask when you’re sick with a respiratory infection won’t do anything to reduce the spread of it? It’s the same concept as covering your mouth and nose with your hand or a tissue.
Have you ever been able to stop yourself from catching a cold?

People with masks on in my experience touch their face more frequently and lift them to sneeze so defeating the purpose of what they’re trying to achieve , covid enters through the eyes aswell, how many mask wearing people with glasses are constantly cleaning them and touching their eyes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Have you ever been able to stop yourself from catching a cold?
I don’t know how to answer your question really.
I’ve been in the presence of people with upper respiratory tract infections plenty of times and not caught it off them if that’s what you mean?

People with masks on in my experience touch their face more frequently and lift them to sneeze so defeating the purpose of what they’re trying to achieve , covid enters through the eyes aswell, how many mask wearing people with glasses are constantly cleaning them and touching their eyes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well that’s why you have to wash your hands and keep em clean too 😂!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to answer your question really.
I’ve been in the presence of people with upper respiratory tract infections plenty of times and not caught it off them if that’s what you mean?
I mean when you come down with a cold do you sit and ponder where or how you got it and if there was anything you could’ve done to stop it ! of course you wouldn’t because it’s there and it’s only after the fact that you realize you’ve caught a cold, there’s not a damn thing you can do bedsides live inside a bubble if you want to avoid catching another as it’s an ever present threat.

I mean when you come down with a cold do you sit and ponder where or how you got it and if there was anything you could’ve done to stop it ! of course you wouldn’t because it’s there and it’s only after the fact that you realize you’ve caught a cold, there’s not a damn thing you can do bedsides live inside a bubble if you want to avoid catching another as it’s an ever present threat.
Erm… no? What would be the point?

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Unless you’re never going to live a normal life you’ll always be susceptible to viruses .
But at no point have I claimed that we won’t ever not be susceptible to catching viruses?

Reactions: 3
The point the CTs seem to (wilfully?) miss is that the reason all these measures like lock downs and masks had to be put into place for Covid, is because this was a completely new virus that vast numbers of people were exposed to, all at the same time.

Measures like that don’t need to be brought in for colds or existing illnesses which many already have some immunity to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But at no point have I claimed that we won’t ever not be susceptible to catching viruses?
Covid is a virus it’s endemic you can’t stop it spreading no matter what measures are in place,it’s constantly evolving ,is my point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.