Anti-Conspiracy Theories #5 We the Sheeple…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the online talk of "people are dropping like flies because of the vaccine" based on recent celebrity deaths or "alternative" media grates on me because sadly, it's not unusual for people to die from heart attacks or strokes or blood clots. Yes, even if they were not elderly or with long term health problems. Having a history of substance abuse (Hawkins, Shane Warne, etc.) increases that risk. And celebrity deaths naturally get more attention anyway, they aren't always reflective of "trends" or the general population

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the online talk of "people are dropping like flies because of the vaccine" based on recent celebrity deaths or "alternative" media grates on me because sadly, it's not unusual for people to die from heart attacks or strokes or blood clots. Yes, even if they were not elderly or with long term health problems. Having a history of substance abuse (Hawkins, Shane Warne, etc.) increases that risk. And celebrity deaths naturally get more attention anyway, they aren't always reflective of "trends" or the general population
Agreed and they almost always start with it the second a news story breaks about someone's death. Despite rarely knowing any of the circumstances of that person's death or their vaccine status.

But that doesn't matter, because making their point is more important than anything else, eh?

• Heart
To give credit to their little conspiracy, a lot of them do seem to be talking about athletes from local levels who have also passed away and pointing at them as supporting evidence

Obviously that doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. They’re not exactly writing scientific papers or comparing figures from one year to the next to see if there has been a legitimate increase and, if so, why that increase happened without bias for their hypothesis

Reactions: 2
Yes, even if they were not elderly or with long term health problems. Having a history of substance abuse (Hawkins, Shane Warne, etc.)
Exactly. People, to mostly quote a song, hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest.

And I have a slight suspicion that the number of "young athletes" passing away is the same as it ever was, it's just they have gone looking for them so we are hearing about it more.

And just like that, as though like magic the sick green emotion reactions have started!! hahaha. It might be like last year when a few of them followed us all around tattle posting the sick reaction to all our posts (it alwa;ys made me laugh to receive a sick reaction on the Ingham Family thread from people who never previously posted on that particular thread). LOL :)
I got one (from a member who no longer posts) on the Jack Monroe thread, haha. A completely innocuous comment, although if you've ever seen Jack's cooking those sick reactions are not uncommon!
On topic, I delved into the 'Soyboy' CT and it's bloody bonkers. Using soy products to feminise men is just such a weird reach.
If it were that easy why not use soy products to treat men who have too much testosterone and anger issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have thus far not seen any of the usual suspects on Twitter, etc. suggest June Brown was struck down in her prime by the vaccine but I'm fully expecting it. It'll be like on Derry Girls

"What age was Sister Declan?"
"She'd have been 98 on Friday."
"Might that explain why she had a heart attack and died?"
"How so?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have thus far not seen any of the usual suspects on Twitter, etc. suggest June Brown was struck down in her prime by the vaccine but I'm fully expecting it. It'll be like on Derry Girls

"What age was Sister Declan?"
"She'd have been 98 on Friday."
"Might that explain why she had a heart attack and died?"
"How so?"
"Struck down in her prime" :ROFLMAO: I love Derry Girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the installation of defibrillators in towns across the UK is now being seen as part of a conspiracy, presumably because they think the vaccine is causing extra heart attacks.

Never mind that there have been many campaigns ongoing for years to get more defibrillators into the community long before covid, given that heart attacks are sadly one of the most common causes of death and have been for many years.

Old telephone boxes have had defibrillators fitted in a lot of them for ages!

I see the installation of defibrillators in towns across the UK is now being seen as part of a conspiracy, presumably because they think the vaccine is causing extra heart attacks.

Never mind that there have been many campaigns ongoing for years to get more defibrillators into the community long before covid, given that heart attacks are sadly one of the most common causes of death and have been for many years.

Old telephone boxes have had defibrillators fitted in a lot of them for ages!
I can’t see how anyone can see this as anything but positive. It’s not like heart attacks didn’t exist before Covid. Also, if it’s all a plan by the elite to bump us off, why would they give MORE access to a potential lifesaver?

• Haha
I can’t see how anyone can see this as anything but positive. It’s not like heart attacks didn’t exist before Covid. Also, if it’s all a plan by the elite to bump us off, why would they give MORE access to a potential lifesaver?
Indeed. If they were taking them away, that would be part of a CT as well.

They are ridiculous. I remember defibrillators getting installed in my secondary school, so pre-2010 and everyone talking about them. They were getting installed at lots of spots around the town I lived in then too. Must have been in anticipation of the vaccine 🤪

• Haha
They are ridiculous. I remember defibrillators getting installed in my secondary school, so pre-2010 and everyone talking about them. They were getting installed at lots of spots around the town I lived in then too. Must have been in anticipation of the vaccine 🤪
There were three in the building I used to work in. One in the office, one near the gym and one in the medical room. There was cause to use one on a previously healthy 50-year-old man who was just going for a post-shift workout. He must have been in cahoots with The Powers That Be and faking it to get us all ready for the 'plandemic'. 😜

There are quite a few British ones I can think of:

Harold Wilson was a Soviet spy is the obvious one.

Jimmy Savile was actually the Yorkshire Ripper.

Stephen Milligan was murdered.

Dr David Kelly was murdered.

Madeline McCann was killed by her parents (as opposed to abducted by the Podestas in the US theory...)

The whole "Spy in the bag" thing.

There are a few more.
The thing that’s really silly about the Podesta theory is the idea that two powerful men would be skulking around a holiday resort, risking being seen kidnapping a child. If someone like that did commit such a crime you can be sure they’d pay someone else to do it.

Uk conspiracy theories that I’ve heard of:

Madeleine Mcann’s dad is a Freemason and so is Gordon Brown which is why this case was so high profile.

Tony Blair was charged with a sex crime under a different name before he was a politician.

Cilla Black was so-called because she was an occultist.

The UK also had its own allegations of satanic ritual abuse occurring in Hampstead where two children were coached and put under duress by their abusive mother and stepfather to say that their school, the local church, their dad and every trusted adult known to them was involved in satanic rituals and the ritual murders of babies and children.

Last edited:
There were around 8,000 'Public Access Defibrilators' (PADs) in place in 2019 (so obviously someone was already planning for the vaccine) and that doesn't include those installed in buildings which the public can access and in police cars etc. There is at least one charity the Oliver King Foundation which was set up in 2012 dedicated to provision of PADs, . For many years several other charities have been campaigning for greater provision including the British Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Council UK and SADS (set up in 1998).

None of these facts matter to CT-ists determined to wring every drop of self serving, agenda affirming nonsense out of any situation. Naturally this isn't limited to our own, home grown CT-ists, a similar conspiracy theory has been advanced in Nova Scotia in response to a plan to install defibrillators in every school.

It's such a bizarre thing to view as a negative as well.

Instead of seeing increased defibrilator installation as a honorable thing that may save lives, it's instantly seen as something to be distrustful and suspicious of.

If one of their relatives were to have a heart attack and be saved by one, then I doubt they'd be complaining then.

Reactions: 14
It's such a bizarre thing to view as a negative as well.

Instead of seeing increased defibrilator installation as a honorable thing that may save lives, it's instantly seen as something to be distrustful and suspicious of.

If one of their relatives were to have a heart attack and be saved by one, then I doubt they'd be complaining then.
I wouldn’t bet on it!

• Haha
Changing the subject, but some interesting discussion recently in the Jimmy Savile and Celeb Gossip threads. I totally get why people believe that Savile was protected, but it really doesn’t pass the smell test for me. For one thing, why would "the establishment" protect a working class coal miner turned pro wrestler turned DJ? Even if he had dirt on them (doubtful) then it would be far easier (and less risky) to dismiss him as a fantasist and make sure he ended up in prison.

He probably did have influence in the BBC and to a lesser extent in South Yorkshire Police. He also acted as though he was powerful and untouchable. Which, even without any influence, works better than people like to think. So the small amount of influence he had, coupled with his own hype, led to him appearing powerful and untouchable.

But that only goes so far. If, and its a big if for a variety of reasons related to his fame, apathy and the era, something had come along that might have stuck then I think he would have been hung out to dry very rapidly.

Reactions: 3
You wait for months, years even for those evil vaxxers to be held account and like London buses no sooner do we have one 'court case' then another comes right behind.

Hot on the heels of infamous 'top lawyer' Reiner Fuellmich's own and entirely imaginary World Criminal Court 'Grand Jury' proceedings which apparently concluded at the end of February to no obvious effect, we have yet another 'Grand Jury' intended to bring Anthony Fauci and agencies of the American government to book.

However 'America's Grand Jury' has shown Reiner Fuellmich the opportunity he missed with some of the unashamed grifting that lies at the heart of so many conspiracy theories. For $25 you too can sign up as juror, for $2,500 you can actually be in the 'courtroom' and for that authentic judicial experience in which you get a 5 night stay in Nashville and enjoy the obviously entirely ethical opportunity to hang out with the prosecution team and witnesses during the trial you need only to stump up $10,000.

'America's Grand Jury' is the work of The Unity Project which was also responsible for the truckers protest in Washington and which was reported to have achieved some mild traffic congestion. Three members of board of The Unity Project, Robert Malone, Paul Alexander and Peter McCullough are scheduled to appear as no doubt entirely impartial 'witnesses'.

• Wow
Failing to resist the need to twitch the curtains but also not wanting to disrupt the narrative flow, a fuller version of a clip shared in a tweet, I dare say there may be further extended versions available (as it seems to be security monitor playback recorded on a mobile) but it seemed better to link the one from the paper whose tweet it was.

The bit of the text I would dispute is the vehicle bursting onto flames, as that looks to be from the blast, not the vehicle itself.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.