Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did this vitamin D stuff come from?

I thought it first popped up for BAME groups? It seems that it was used/recommended by the NHS during lockdowns for high risk groups as they were obviously staying inside. Now it seems to have become some sort of magical supplement, yet the majority of research I very briefly looked at seems to say that there’s no/a lack of evidence to support that vitamin D helps against Covid infections

Reactions: 3
There is no them and us, all are seekers of truth and enlightenment 😇
We only diverge on trivial stuff, like what constitutes truth and how we define enlightenment :unsure:

I go through that same list of questions and get my own answers which are not necessarily the same as everybody else's. I reach these answers on the basis of my own knowledge and from what I have read and from what has been said by people that I am prepared to trust.
We would need to go through 1000 threads before reaching a conclusion to what constitues truth and how one defines enlightenment. 😅

On a separate note I came across this clip on Youtube about an actress who claims anal bleeding when near vaccinated people. 😳🤯

I thought it first popped up for BAME groups? It seems that it was used/recommended by the NHS during lockdowns for high risk groups as they were obviously staying inside. Now it seems to have become some sort of magical supplement, yet the majority of research I very briefly looked at seems to say that there’s no/a lack of evidence to support that vitamin D helps against Covid infections
It isn’t just Vitamin D being mentioned as an ailment to help fight Covid-19, I have seen Zinc mentioned and Vitamin C. So many are being sold online by people who do not have a medical background or license and there is no way of knowing if they have been approved.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no them and us, all are seekers of truth and enlightenment 😇
We only diverge on trivial stuff, like what constitutes truth and how we define enlightenment :unsure:

I go through that same list of questions and get my own answers which are not necessarily the same as everybody else's. I reach these answers on the basis of my own knowledge and from what I have read and from what has been said by people that I am prepared to trust.
I am neither sheep nor shill, just someone who read the notes.
Yeah, regarding your last point, that's my stance. I read the statement/belief and then look at the evidence that backs up the statement. Usually I prefer if there are multiple sources of evidence and I like to look where that evidence comes from.

Sadly lots of people seem to be OK if there's one piece of evidence and don't question further. As long as there's a link it's then OK to them. But often if you dig deeper into the source of that link, it's not peer reviewed, or there are some other glaring errors. If you point that out, instead of the person investigating what you're saying, they tend to make baseless accusations and it all gets quite toxic.

It's a shame really as all I care about is the truth being available as I care about people who might get taken in by fake stories and potentially take action based on those. But I tend to just get called names - e.g. a shill, a troll, etc. A few have also proudly announced they've blocked me, which is personally only something I'd do if someone was abusive to me, but it's their choice of course. It's a shame that the discourse seems to get personal, but not much we can do other than rise above it.

I've told a few real life friends about some of the discussions I've had online and they say things like: "Why do you bother wasting your time? Leave them all to it", etc. But I think it's important to talk about these things. Just my two cents anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This page would be the one to read about vitamin D though with a warning that the government's advice says people should consider taking supplements of it and therefore might be part of some population compliance and control agenda.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-d/

Somewhat less facetiously, its worth checking the warning about the dangers of taking too much of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Very weird that some people just claim everyone else is lying about their credentials apart from Robert Malone who is the paragon of truth.

Like I get it people lie on the internet but I don't really understand why you'd be pretending someone you aren't on Tattle of all places.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Everyone in the UK should be taking vitamin D in the winter (October to March), the summer too depending on your lifestyle. But no, ofc it doesn't cure covid.

Reactions: 10
Everyone in the UK should be taking vitamin D in the winter (October to March), the summer too depending on your lifestyle. But no, ofc it doesn't cure covid.
See, but there is the difference between taking vit D for general health and then specifically to 'protect' against COVID

I realise it's not as dangerous (unless you take too much) as whatever drugs Trump pushed in the past, but it's a bit of an odd situation where someone took normal ordinary vitamin D (rather than some 'super food' or supplement) and turned it into some COVID-related supplement

I'll also say, it's interesting seeing so many anti-vax people with COVID being sort of unsure with their choices. The sad thing about COVID seems to be that people have to suffer from COVID, or know close friends/family members who suffer from it, to see some sort of light

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very weird that some people just claim everyone else is lying about their credentials apart from Robert Malone who is the paragon of truth.

Like I get it people lie on the internet but I don't really understand why you'd be pretending someone you aren't on Tattle of all places.
Yeah, agreed. Do they think we're government employees or something? :)

On the vitamin D point, I've got pale skin so I rarely go in direct sunlight in the summer, so I've always taken vitamin D. Personally I have the lower dosage from Holland and Barrett, as it's already more than the RDA.

Reactions: 4
The vitamin D thing has me thinking too - I'm ginger which allegedly means I am able to produce and store vitamin D more effectively. Does this mean all redheads would fare better against covid too? (Not that it matters. Since I don't have a soul).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, this shill business is a bit crap to be frank. I’ve not been paid yet and the annual leave is rubbish 😂😂

• Haha
Thoughts on the TikTok Time Traveler? I must admit I'm not keen on seeing the human/chimp hybrid due in March but I'm sure none of his claims have been true so far.

• Haha
Thoughts on the TikTok Time Traveler? I must admit I'm not keen on seeing the human/chimp hybrid due in March but I'm sure none of his claims have been true so far.

One word - lockdown.
Even most of the CTs see through this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When people keep saying that scientists are being paid off (regarding the Covid vaccine) they then say that loads of ‘other’ scientists have ‘spoken out’. Does it not occur to them that these people may have their own agendas too?

Also the thing about money being made from vaccines. People profit from every single thing that they sell - so are we to assume that they all have nefarious intent?

At times in my life when I was drawn to CTs I had poor mental health. I think this must be a factor sometimes.

WARNING ⚠ BATSHIT THEORY COMING UP THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TRY AT HOME Has anyone heard the CT that staring at the sun is actually good for you but the Illuminati doesn’t want people to find out?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
When people keep saying that scientists are being paid off (regarding the Covid vaccine) they then say that loads of ‘other’ scientists have ‘spoken out’. Does it not occur to them that these people may have their own agendas too?

Also the thing about money being made from vaccines. People profit from every single thing that they sell - so are we to assume that they all have nefarious intent?

At times in my life when I was drawn to CTs I had poor mental health. I think this must be a factor sometimes.

WARNING ⚠ BATSHIT THEORY COMING UP THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TRY AT HOME Has anyone heard the CT that staring at the sun is actually good for you but the Illuminati doesn’t want people to find out?!!!
Oh, yes. I know someone who does this. No sunglasses or sunscreen (sunscreen causes cancer, of course!). Haven't heard the Illuminati part of it, hope they don't get in trouble with 'The Powers That Be' by telling me about it. 😜

As for David Icke, I think that he actually believes what he’s saying. Wrong though he is. Has anyone seen Dr Grande’s video about him on YT? He says that he could be suffering from a cluster A personality disorder.

As for David Icke, I think that he actually believes what he’s saying. Wrong though he is. Has anyone seen Dr Grande’s video about him on YT? He says that he could be suffering from a cluster A personality disorder.
Do you remember when he first came out with this stuff? It was around 1992/93 and I remember it being on the front page of the news of the world. My mum and dad were in hysterics but I remember feeling sorry for him at the time. To be that entrenched this many decades later, he must have something untreatable. And to think of the amount of people this has affected, including his own children who have been raised on this belief system.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do you remember when he first came out with this stuff? It was around 1992/93 and I remember it being on the front page of the news of the world. My mum and dad were in hysterics but I remember feeling sorry for him at the time. To be that entrenched this many decades later, he must have something untreatable. And to think of the amount of people this has affected, including his own children who have been raised on this belief system.
Yes I agree. I wonder what his ex-wife makes of it all. I actually know a person who practises New Age therapy and she told me that one day, David Icke knocked on her door and demanded that she should ‘channel a spirit’ otherwise it would be ‘the end of the world’ 🤨 She told me that he seemed literally insane.

• Wow
Yeah it reminds me a bit of Fred Phelps with his rabidly homophobic church. I'm not saying David Icke is any of those things, but the aspect whereby he raised his children to believe the same things as him. It just feels incredibly cruel.

• Heart
Or that those people are also making good money from this anti-vax crowd. David Icke, who would have been seen as a joke by many (as mentioned above), is probably making a fortune from whatever the hell he is doing. Looks like he has a 'news website' and does some shows, I also imagine he's selling silly things on the side too?

The majority of these other conspiracy theory figure heads probably wouldn't have been looked at by the majority of people either. I'd guess there's a good chance the majority of current people weren't even aware who these people are before COVID happened. Yet all of this has put their name on the map for the conspiracy crowd, or straight up expanded their audience which they may be able to keep by spouting whatever next conspiracy comes along

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're making a lot more than the majority of scientists publishing work on COVID tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.