Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this. It's very difficult to have a discussion when there are two threads with opposing views and you're only 'allowed' to post on the thread that most aligns with your views. When I first joined I was made to feel very unwelcome on the CT thread when I attempted to engage in a discussion about depopulation strategies.
“Ignore” anyone being unwelcome, it’s a great feature! I believe there’s always going to be immature people who can’t converse on a subject because they either aren’t confident in why they believe what they do so they can’t get their point across or they feel threatened with what’s being said to them so they don’t feel it’s worth trying to converse or they don’t have a clue how to respond so they instead be an asshole! I think telling people where they can and can’t post is the most childish bit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'll read the CT thread occasionally in the hope of finding a post about ancient aliens, the moon landing, cryptids etc as I'm genuinely interested in those topics. Most of what I see on there is discussion about the current vaccine peppered with 'oh mah gawd look what Australia's doing now' posts which are almost always easily debunked with a quick search on your preferred engine. Of course if I read something that is not true I'll point out the flaws in the post, do people think because Australia is so far away they can make up any tit they like and people will believe it before the carrier pigeons get the news back to us that we are being used as a scare tactic for the Northern Hemisphere? Jesus Murphy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll read the CT thread occasionally in the hope of finding a post about ancient aliens, the moon landing, cryptids etc as I'm genuinely interested in those topics. Most of what I see on there is discussion about the current vaccine peppered with 'oh mah gawd look what Australia's doing now' posts which are almost always easily debunked with a quick search on your preferred engine. Of course if I read something that is not true I'll point out the flaws in the post, do people think because Australia is so far away they can make up any tit they like and people will believe it before the carrier pigeons get the news back to us that we are being used as a scare tactic for the Northern Hemisphere? Jesus Murphy.
I’m sure if you posted about the things you’re interested in it would encourage others to comment on those issues, be the change you want to see and all that jazz

Reactions: 3
No it's because, for most of us here, you live in the future. So we have the privilege of using Australia as a crystal ball to see what our lives will be like in 12 or so hours time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to say, I think this thread has had more arguments, removed arguments, reports about people “not belonging here” and users attempting to moderate than any others, including the CT thread. 😂

we don’t all need to agree on every single post but telling someone they shouldn’t read or post here (unless they’re clearly trying to troll) just ruins any conversation, sometimes a different opinion is given and discussed, that’s normal,

It will always eventually revert back to anti CT conversation 😬

No it's because, for most of us here, you live in the future. So we have the privilege of using Australia as a crystal ball to see what our lives will be like in 12 or so hours time!
That honour goes to the US ,you better believe Boris will entertain all of sleepy Joe's tactics to get his trade deal in order ,now the EU can't lift him out of the hole he's created .

Speaking of Australia and conspiracies, one that really amused me a few years ago was that some people online didn’t think Australia existed. Apparently all Australians were paid actors? It was definitely just a very small group of oddballs online but amused me all the same 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How ironic ! I mentioned earlier about superbugs and Pfizer want to tackle it with yet another vaccine 😂
56F12E60-4558-43DD-89CC-4FAB4A8EE749.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Speaking of Australia and conspiracies, one that really amused me a few years ago was that some people online didn’t think Australia existed. Apparently all Australians were paid actors? It was definitely just a very small group of oddballs online but amused me all the same 😆
That's part of the flat earth belief, which I find odd as the two flat-earthers I know live right here in the land of Oz!

#where'smypay

• Haha
Omg my cousin in England doesn’t believe Australia exists. I live in Australia. He believes I’ve been flown to Southern Europe and have been brainwashed into thinking I’m in Australia!
My cousin has never, in his 38 years of life, left Essex and still lives with our nanny and grandpa.
Such an idiot. Seriously, even the air feels and smells different in the Southern Hemisphere (to me anyway!).

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg my cousin in England doesn’t believe Australia exists. I live in Australia. He believes I’ve been flown to Southern Europe and have been brainwashed into thinking I’m in Australia!
My cousin has never, in his 38 years of life, left Essex and still lives with our nanny and grandpa.
Such an idiot. Seriously, even the air feels and smells different in the Southern Hemisphere (to me anyway!).
omg no! Wild. Has he met an Australian? ‘Cause there are lots of Australians in London and probably Essex too right? What about stuff like Fosters or wines from here? Just branding lies?

Reactions: 2
Glad we agree it's about reversing the decline in uptake of childhood vaccines. From your initial post I thought that you thought it was about developing new vaccines.
Are they not developing new vaccines ? I thought that's how the epidemic is to be controlled through vaccine uptake ,new and improved vaccines and treatments like the combined flu/covid vaccine and the targeted vaccines dealing with Delta, not the outdated one's we have to hand .

Are they not developing new vaccines ? I thought that's how the epidemic is to be controlled through vaccine uptake ,new and improved vaccines and treatments like the combined flu/covid vaccine and the targeted vaccines dealing with Delta, not the outdated one's we have to hand .
They might be (I don't know), but that's not what the article is about. We already have excellent vaccines for the diseases mentioned in the article so I'd have thought focussing on uptake would be the priority (which is what the article is about).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.