Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw little stickers on the London tube but for nothing in the town where I live, most people just have their soap box moment on the local fb pages 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no words. Walking around the supermarket licking things? Nice. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

'gone viral', I see what they did there! Though I won't credit them with the smarts to have done it on purpose :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come if it’s reported in the MSM if someone young unvaccinated died of covid “there are other factors”. But when someone is sick/dies after a vaccine it’s “definitely” due to the vaccine 🤯

Reactions: 10
How come if it’s reported in the MSM if someone young unvaccinated died of covid “there are other factors”. But when someone is sick/dies after a vaccine it’s “definitely” due to the vaccine 🤯
I often ask this question too. 🤯 Does anyone know the answer? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Anti-vaxxers and lockdown sceptics trying to storm the @BBC at studios they no longer use over a lockdown that has already finished. These dangerous boneheads really need to learn to do their research."

This is hilarious! A protest at a place the BBC stopped using years ago. Not the brightest, it's fair to say 😂😂😂😂😂

James O'Brien:

"If you favour your own online ‘research’ over the peer-reviewed work of evidence-based experts going back decades, you should not be surprised to find yourself ‘storming’ a BBC building that does not, in fact, house the BBC. See also vaccines, climate change & EU membership."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Anti-vaxxers and lockdown sceptics trying to storm the @BBC at studios they no longer use over a lockdown that has already finished. These dangerous boneheads really need to learn to do their research."

This is hilarious! A protest at a place the BBC stopped using years ago. Not the brightest, it's fair to say 😂😂😂
They walked past me today in London, blocking both sides of the road, disrupting traffic. Followed by loads of police and police vans. What an utter waste of police time and recources. 😤

I’ve spoken to a few of them that I have encountered, but when I say I spoke to them… it was 99% them shouting down at me and 1% me trying to get a word in.
Maybe that's why they couldn't find BBC headquarters - they don't bother listening to directions. 😂😂

It does make such a mockery of their much vaunted term "do your own research"!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did my comment get reported? Sorry if I caused offence it wasn’t meant to 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some food for thought....
Well it’s always been known that vaccinated people can still catch it and pass it on, did the cruise line not keep up with the discussions on the vaccine? It just lessens the chance of catching/passing on and in most cases, prevents severe symptoms. Saying that, this is the USA. If covid is still rife on that ship, realistically they shouldn’t let anyone off like they did in the UK last year.

My friends off on a 4 night uk cruise on Saturday. Can’t think of anything worse right now

Good to see that the same incisive intelligence that took a protest to "BBC HQ" at White City has turned up in the 30-odd people 'occupying' Edinburgh Castle under the auspices of Magna Carta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Good to see that the same incisive intelligence that took a protest to "BBC HQ" at White City has turned up in the 30-odd people 'occupying' Edinburgh Castle under the auspices of Magna Carta.

Given that Magna Carta* was English then we must conclude that this is in fact a carefully planned false-flag operation designed to discredit those who dare to defy the Sturgeonist authoritarianism which swept across the land so many years ago under the guise of promised freedom, to lie in wait for its moment of destiny.

* D.I.V., R.I.P. :cry: 🕊 😇

Given that Magna Carta* was English then we must conclude that this is in fact a carefully planned false-flag operation designed to discredit those who dare to defy the Sturgeonist authoritarianism which swept across the land so many years ago under the guise of promised freedom, to lie in wait for its moment of destiny.

* D.I.V., R.I.P. :cry: 🕊 😇
I was rather expecting to come back and find one of our resident CT-ists claiming that rather like the 'BBC' protests, these idiots in Scotland knew 'fine well' that Magna Carta never applied in Scotland (and of course not anywhere now) but that it was part of some cunning ruse to achieve .... something. Quite disappointed that they haven't in a way. The pathetic attempt to excuse the blatant stupidity of the protestors at White City was one of the funniest things I have read here.

• Haha
Update: After further 'research' i.e. using Google, it appears that I was both right and wrong about the Edinburgh Castle situation. I was right to expect a cunning plan but I was wrong to think that the perpetrators didn't realise that Magna Carta applied only to England when it was originally signed over 800 years ago. What I, in my ignorance, didn't realise was that Magna Carta is still law today, indeed it is the only law since the legitimacy of the monarchy and parliament was removed a few years ago. The people behind the action in Edinburgh are obviously possessed of much sharper legal minds than I and it was clearly wrong of me to liken them to the moronic 'BBC Protestors' who would have trouble finding their arse with both hands.

Edinburgh Castle was not occupied so much as 'taken back' as part of a strategy to obtain 'redress' which appears to mean throwing out the now illegitimate and indeed 'treasonous' members of the Royal Family, politicians, judiciary etc. (who as we all know are satanic paedophiles yadda, yadda) and presumably replacing them with people who won't try to enslave 'we, the people' with corrupt and fraudulent laws about paying traffic fines, council tax etc. It's unclear exactly how this is supposed to happen but it involves handing out 'notices to compel performance' under 'Article 61 of the Magna Carta' which sounds quite persuasive.

The origins of this bid to reclaim freedom is a group called 'Practical Lawful Dissent' led by David Robinson which seems to have spent a lot of time explaining how to (unsuccessfully) use pseudo-legal arguments invoking Magna Carta etc. in court about paying fines, debts etc. and all the time with the ubiquitous 'go fund me' page in close attendance. David's fight against tyranny hit an unplanned and insurmountable barrier when he died in 2020.

Step forward Jacquie Phoenix who rose from the ashes (see what I did there) of PLD to lead PLD International; this perhaps explained by the fact that she is Canadian and had spent some time being similarly unsuccessful with the same free man on the land / sovereign citizen / pseudo-legal bullshit in Canadian courts before arriving in the UK where presumably the opportunities to grift a living are greater. Despite previously being publicly disavowed by Robinson she seems to have carried on his work with renewed zeal promising not only redress and the restoration of the rule of law but a mass treason trial similar to Nuremberg (where else have we heard that recently?).

In recent weeks Jacquie had been promising her followers a 'call to action'. Details were naturally kept secret but it later emerged that on the given day this would involve her 'teams' taking control of various public buildings across the UK and the Commonwealth where as Jacquie instructed "We will need Oaths at every Location for the general public as well as the notice to Compel Performance." and that public officials would be arrested.

Unfortunately the great 'redress' was temporarily postponed when Jacquie got a 30 day Facebook ban but eventually Friday, 13th August was chosen. However despite Jacquie's detailed instructions it seems that not everything went to plan. That evening Jacquie advised "we need to call this a dry run and go Monday Tuesday Wendsay (sic) Thursday or Friday as many of your sister teams didn't follow instructions and many people went home when the building closed. Please remember that we are HOLDING the Buildings ! That Means don't go home until I call you." One of the locations was Chester Crown Court which was 'seized' by about 10 people around lunchtime but who went home at 6.30 in the evening when the cleaners arrived. Jacquie was not happy. As she pithily commented "I said to bring your sleeping bag for a reason".

Where things really went wrong for Jacquie is when one of her disciples in Scotland, 'Janie of the family Walsh' jumped the gun and unilaterally decided to take her 'team' to 'seize' Edinburgh Castle last Tuesday. As you will imagine Jacquie is mightily pissed off not least one suspects because 'Janie of the family Walsh' has succeeded where Jacquie has singularly failed i.e. in getting attention from the mainstream media. Here's a couple of videos that Jacquie has put out recently so you can see just how pissed off she is and so that you can get the true measure of the person in charge of reclaiming our freedom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.