Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m here not wanting to be vaccinated for whatever my reasons are am I now a granny killer or oh goodness a double jabbed can still kill your granny. Not wanting to cause an argument but why am I a problem if you are all double jagged you can still carry and have covid why are you bothering with me.

Wow your minds shut

Funny you should say that I was swimming in Loch Ness the other day and Nessie’s fine bit flummoxed over his popularity but he’s a grand lad
Think you might be lost luv. Remember when we spoke about conspiracy theorists doing weird ramblings? Yeah, that. Ps, what’s double jagged? 🤔 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh they’ve been booted haha. How weird to just storm in here. They mostly like to comment on covid and Katie price. Would like to see what their thoughts are on the other things talked about recently. I admit a ashamedly browse Tik Tok. The amount of people spreading parroted tit is unreal. Then you ask for evidence and they won’t provide it.

Reactions: 4
Yes, that just demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of a) what gene therapy is and b) how vaccines work. I appreciate not everyone has a background in biology, but if you are going to make these claims then at least learn a bit about it first (and then you will learn that your claims are baseless). Gene therapy is also hugely expensive so I'm not sure why they think the government would want to spend that much on all of us 😅

I note that there hasn't been much outrage about the use of actual gene therapies. There was an item on the news a few weeks ago about a baby from Gloucester who was one of the first in the UK to receive gene therapy to treat spinal muscular dystrophy, and I was expecting to see some backlash about it from those who are supposedly so against gene therapy...
I never understand this, they talk about gene therapy like it’s some evil thing and yet it’s either saving lives or giving a much better quality of life!

It will be harder for them to bring back a lockdown or any form of restrictions (if needed) after tomorrow, simply because their own rules are a shamble and because people will not want to comply.

Had they kept some of the safety guidelines in place, such as masks and social distancing in certain settings after tomorrow it would help remind people that caution is needed. Rather than this drop all restrictions and f it attitude.
I feel theres so little chance of getting people to follow the rules now they have all been seen breaking them, clearly politicians have never heard the phrase ‘lead by example’!

Last edited:
Does anyone have any thoughts on these so-called crisis actors? So many instagram accounts have been shared that supposedly belonging to these crisis actors, but a quick google of some of their names reveals LinkedIn profiles with 'normal' jobs (e.g. account manager).

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any thoughts on these so-called crisis actors? So many instagram accounts have been shared that supposedly belonging to these crisis actors, but a quick google of some of their names reveals LinkedIn profiles with 'normal' jobs (e.g. account manager).
I don't have much knowledge about them but it must be such a niche role with so few jobs if real outside of emergency drills

I just don’t know what to believe, it’s very easy to twist the narrative anyway you want these days. You can be anyone you like online and photoshop anything to prove a point. In my heart I don’t believe they are actors.

Reactions: 2
I don't have much knowledge about them but it must be such a niche role with so few jobs if real outside of emergency drills
I just don’t know what to believe, it’s very easy to twist the narrative anyway you want these days. You can be anyone you like online and photoshop anything to prove a point. In my heart I don’t believe they are actors.
I just think surely if they were crisis actors then the government (or whoever CTers think is responsible) would ensure that such instagram accounts that give the game away so easily wouldn't exist? Would they not hire someone with a low profile, rather than someone with 1000+ followers with 'crisis actor' written in their profile?

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe in crisis actors (and am horrified people accuse grieving parents at places like Sandyhook of being actors) but often adverts for things like vaccines or cancer treatment adverts use actors. I assume theres actors in things like the covid advert when a man on some kind of high flow mask with dramatic lighting is looking into the camera (Imagine the ethics of setting up a photo shoot for someone genuinely dying for a poster campaign and doing things like setting up all the lighting) but thats so different from the crisis actor accusations that go around

Reactions: 9
The fact anyone is still listening to Gillian McKeith on any subject, but especially COVID, makes me want to stick my head in a blender and switch it on

Think you might be lost luv. Remember when we spoke about conspiracy theorists doing weird ramblings? Yeah, that. Ps, what’s double jagged? 🤔 🤣
Presumably fully vaccinated, in Scotland people say "jag" instead of "jab"

Reactions: 3
Crisis actors have been discussed here before. I think it was agreed that they must all be kept in an underground lair between crisises and forced live a life of solitary confinement away from the public (except when there's a fake crisis to act in). Otherwise we'd all be, "Look there's Dave from down the road on the telly. He was injured in that big crisis today. But I just saw him taking his bins out half an hour ago and he looked fine. He asked if he could borrow the hedge trimmer. "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crisis actors have been discussed here before. I think it was agreed that they must all be kept in an underground lair between crisises and forced live a life of solitary confinement away from the public (except when there's a fake crisis to act in). Otherwise we'd all be, "Look there's Dave from down the road on the telly. He was injured in that big crisis today. But I just saw him taking his bins out half an hour ago and he looked fine. He asked if he could borrow the hedge trimmer. "
That definitely seems plausible

• Haha
It’s an absolute load of tit - a close relative of mine was killed in a terrorist attack. Lo and behold, not long after that a photo of their spouse appeared on a lunatic CT site accusing them of being a crisis actor with a “photo” of them at the Boston marathon bombing. Vile pigs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I saw CT person on Twitter showing a screencap of a guy's linkedin/online cv profile and then a screencap of some news feature showing a similar looking guy in a hospital. Even if it was the same guy, actors get sick too you know.

I saw CT person on Twitter showing a screencap of a guy's linkedin/online cv profile and then a screencap of some news feature showing a similar looking guy in a hospital. Even if it was the same guy, actors get sick too you know.
I've seen a few of these and aside from making the ridiculous suggestion that actors might get covid, insuggest the possibility that they are more likely to be willing to be interviewed?

And potentially good for their career, they can do a compare and contrast, where they say look how sick I am for real, now check out my acting in that episode of casualty, awesome right, but did I get a bafta, did I ****. (etc)

• Haha
It’s an absolute load of tit - a close relative of mine was killed in a terrorist attack. Lo and behold, not long after that a photo of their spouse appeared on a lunatic CT site accusing them of being a crisis actor with a “photo” of them at the Boston marathon bombing. Vile pigs.
A teenager who went to school at Sandyhook and was there the day of the shooting and knew people who died did a tick too video about how hurtful the accusations of it being fake and crisis actors are. I’m assuming those people will just assume she’s fake too

A teenager who went to school at Sandyhook and was there the day of the shooting and knew people who died did a tick too video about how hurtful the accusations of it being fake and crisis actors are. I’m assuming those people will just assume she’s fake too

• Sad
My 11 year old nephew has covid, all this it doesn’t really effect children is nonsense, he’s so poorly, like more than a cold or flu, can barely breathe, non stop coughing, really poorly tummy, so lethargic etc. He’s usually fit and well, he plays football for his school and does martial arts etc, they are active and out a lot. I’m so done with seeing all the crap about it not being real now, this is different to any other bug and seeing a kid with it is so upsetting. His mum and dad have had one jab so far, both are still testing and so far negative. I wish I could post the video of him because that would make so many people be quiet. He’s 11 breathing like a poorly 90 year old. I’m terrified for these kids now.

• Sad
@CrystalWench sorry to hear that your nephew is having a bad time of it. I know there's a campaign group about long covid kids- basically, kids can still have a bad reaction, it's just statistically lower than with adults. But some people take it to mean that it just doesn't happen.

On vaccine passports, I was on YT and I saw Triggernometry (if you don't know, a YT show where 2 comedians interview different people on different topics. I've enjoyed some of their interviews over lockdown hence why they've come up on my feed) had posted that they are discontinuing with their current studio because the studio want to request users to be vaccinated and Triggernometry don't believe that vaccine passports should be a thing. Now, I do know that enforcing vaccination can actually have the opposite effect because it ups people's suspicions, but ultimately these things have existed for ages - to go to certain countries you had to get vaccines against local diseases. Similarly, all this track, trace, isolate stuff existed back in the day when we had serious infectious diseases like scarlet fever. It's not new, it's old and the fact that we haven't had to deal with all this 'till now is precisely because of vaccination.

Anyway, Triggernometry seem to have done a live titled 'vaccines macht frei' but I'm sorry, strongly encouraging people to protect themself and others from a disease that causes death or long-term ill-health is not the same as rounding people up based on race & religion and murdering them. One of the comments on their statement post was this guy saying he was going to get thevaccine but the vaccine passport announcement meant that he wasn't as an duck you to the government. I mean, does he not realize that it won't be the government on a ventilator? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.