Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had the vaccine. We haven’t been called up by bill gates yet nor does he seem interested in what she had for breakfast. Disappointed really being mates with him looks like good craic.

(This is the vaccine attitude that pisses me off, take the vaccine, don’t take the vaccine, but ffs if you have it it doesn’t mean you’re going to be chipped’n’tracked all round the world, funny how those attitudes are popping up all over Facebook, Twitter, Tattle when the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Tattle can probably track you just as easily?!)

As for pregnancies, if it was me i’d wait until I’d had the baby on the (likely slim) chance it could affect baby’s in-utero development. I wouldn’t think it would affect a breastfeeding baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I personally wouldn’t get it if I was pregnant/breastfeeding, I’m quite paranoid like that and feel like I have a big duty of care towards my unborn child. But in all other circumstances I 100% would

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there much evidence on pregnancy / breastfeeding? If not, I personally would wait. I've had it, but would be wary about the effect it may have on my baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm confused 😆 isn't there about 5 other threads about the vaccine?

Reactions: 6
Would any of you guys get vaccinated while pregnant or breastfeeding? ☺
Thats a tough one. That ship has long since sailed for me, but I see it would be a reason I would hold off, for sure.
my mum had morning sickness and her doctor gave her a choice - have a cigarette first thing to stop the nausea or Thalidomide. Luckilly she went with the ciggie.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the nice responses on pregnancy and the vaccine..
it really doesn’t sit well with me and it makes my toes curl that pregnant women like Rachel Riley is promoting vaccines while pregnant 🙈

Thats a tough one. That ship has long since sailed for me, but I see it would be a reason I would hold off, for sure.
my mum had morning sickness and her doctor gave her a choice - have a cigarette first thing to stop the nausea or Thalidomide. Luckilly she went with the ciggie.
Oh my god i lolled at that 🤣 a ciggie in the morning 🤣🤣 how times have changed eh? And thank goodness she opted for the ciggie ❤

I'm confused 😆 isn't there about 5 other threads about the vaccine?
I get the confusion -this was the Anti Conspiracy Theory Thread but it ended up that the only "conspiracy" talked about was Covid and the vaccine etc so it seemed daft to keep that name but I am more than happy for the title to be changed to Anti Conspiracy Theories #3 if that is deemed more appropriate.

So its a thread with it's tongue firmly in it's cheek then?
Always...

Reactions: 4
Can we include the original anti conspiracy title to avoid people coming in and posting anti vax stuff as they have misread the title?

Otherwise we have people coming in posting stuff they have already posted on other threads 🥴

Reactions: 5
No bleeping clue what this thread was supposed to be about but I’ve taken a guess because it hurt my brain reading the title....

unless it was actually about ants, which to be fair would at least make it one and not 8 threads at this point 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what I find bizarre about this vaccine is the fact that people who have had all other vaccines just seem to be against this on principle, not because they are worried it is new etc. my ex was like this, he just felt that this was all an overexagerated fuss over nothing and would have quit his job if they forced him to do it.
Then there is my ex boss who is constantly posting q anon style stuff on social media (all backed up by google documents filled with badly written cases from the us about people dying/getting seriously ill with something else/going blind etc etc after the vaccine) . The timing of this pandemic with the huge growth in conspiracy theories in recent years has been like a perfect storm

Reactions: 7
3A97BCCD-814A-464D-B117-7721C1121A7A.jpeg

This just epitomises the kind of misinformation
that boils my blood. This is by Ellie Grey who lies about having degrees and pretty much everything else.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 628071
This just epitomises the kind of misinformation
that boils my blood. This is by Ellie Grey who lies about having degrees and pretty much everything else.
What is this person on about? cool definitely ban all vaccines, you’ll get rid of the ‘issues’ instead of the symptoms because we would all have died of small pox/measles/polio 🥴

Very much hoping these people don’t reproduce 😩

Reactions: 9
What is this person on about? cool definitely ban all vaccines, you’ll get rid of the ‘issues’ instead of the symptoms because we would all have died of small pox/measles/polio 🥴

Very much hoping these people don’t reproduce 😩
She's a massive tool who has unfortunately reproduced. Has her own thread on Tattle, search Ellie Grey. Absolute head case.

Reactions: 2
I am pregnant and I have decided against it. I by no means judge any other pregnant women who do get it, that’s entirely their choice. If I wasn’t pregnant I would have signed up as soon as I could. However, I don’t feel there is enough evidence yet for me to confidently have the jab whilst preggers. I know lots of women have, it’s just not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had my kids but for me it would depend on my job role and risk, if I was face to face I would be far more likely to consider having it than wfh (although I have other children in school who could it bring it home).

Covid has proven to be really scary for pregnant ladies so I think for me it depends on your circumstances :)

Reactions: 1
I’ve had my kids but for me it would depend on my job role and risk, if I was face to face I would be far more likely to consider having it than wfh (although I have other children in school who could it bring it home).

Covid has proven to be really scary for pregnant ladies so I think for me it depends on your circumstances :)
I know! I’m cabin crew and I’m furloughed atm so I won’t be seeing anyone for a while so that’s why I’m gonna hold out 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.