Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify, when i talk about "CT" I mean the CT community in general and not the other thread. So please remember that all you people from the other thread who come on here. It isnt my fault you are either paranoid or arrogant that you think i am talking about you specifically.

Also, i must be deluded but im sure people on that other thread talk about us quite a lot. I mean, wasnt there the whole issue where members ended up with warnings for tit stirring. They were making comments on here and running back to the other thread, twisting everything and playing the victim? But i must have dreamt that up. And they were even talking about us the other day, but they do it in such a childish way. "i get the feeling im being talked about" "i wonder where i read that" etc etc.

So yeah, just to clear unless i mention you specifically, i talk about the CT community in general.

Back to the topic. What is everyones favourite CT? For what its worth, i do think Madeline McCann parents did have something to do with her disappearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't like any CTs that have the potential to cause people harm or to encourage them to spend money.

My current favourite is 'SwissIndo' which contends that we are all due to be given $6 million in gold and have all our debts expunged if only our governments would agree to it.

Inevitably it's been enthusiastically adopted by the woman who created the video I attached upthread about 'wiping out humanity' and she has embroidered it with her own particular not to say peculiar brand. Her theories around SwissIndo include that the League of Nations was formed in Indonesia by Ghandi, all the treasures of the earth are stored in caves underneath the islands of Indonesia to protect them from pirates and some stuff about the 'Gold Standard'.

We then move on to (and I'm going to repeat this verbatim to give it full effect) ... "1954 Greada Treaty signed secretly by the United States with Reptilians, made USA a puppet to the Reptilian Agenda, to destroy Humanity by stealing human DNA, mixing it with Reptilians to cannibalise humanity, steal Mother Earth from the Galactic Federation of Love and Light for the Dracos, Devils, Cannibals"

... the assassination of JFK, the attack on the WTC and the Gulf wars.

All of this to explain why we are getting $6 million and how governments are frustrating it - website linked below:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to clarify, when i talk about "CT" I mean the CT community in general and not the other thread. So please remember that all you people from the other thread who come on here. It isnt my fault you are either paranoid or arrogant that you think i am talking about you specifically.

Also, i must be deluded but im sure people on that other thread talk about us quite a lot. I mean, wasnt there the whole issue where members ended up with warnings for tit stirring. They were making comments on here and running back to the other thread, twisting everything and playing the victim? But i must have dreamt that up. And they were even talking about us the other day, but they do it in such a childish way. "i get the feeling im being talked about" "i wonder where i read that" etc etc.

So yeah, just to clear unless i mention you specifically, i talk about the CT community in general.

Back to the topic. What is everyones favourite CT? For what its worth, i do think Madeline McCann parents did have something to do with her disappearance.
Agree with the McCann parents hidibg something. Their stories kept changing which is a big red flag for me.

My favourite conspiracy theory is the faked moon landing. I will admit to being convinced it didn't happen for a good few years.

Reactions: 5
I definitely think the McCanns know more than they're letting on, although whether they were actually involved in the disappearance I'm not sure.

My personal favourite conspiracy theory is that Keanu Reeves is immortal.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shape-shifting reptilian lizards is probably the most amusing

Interest wise, it probably is the McCann stuff

What is the Madeleine McCann stuff? I didn't think there were conspiracies around it, I thought they'd ruled out the parents involvement.

What is the Madeleine McCann stuff? I didn't think there were conspiracies around it, I thought they'd ruled out the parents involvement.
The Mcanns have never been charged as there isn’t enough evidence against them. There is evidence just not enough.

My goodness! Raging conspiracies have surrounded this from day one and are still very active.

Reactions: 4
My goodness! Raging conspiracies have surrounded this from day one and are still very active.
I know people thought the parents might be involved in her disappearance/kidnapping but I didn't think those ideas were considered conspiracy theories? Like what is 'the bigger picture' behind the idea of her parents murdering her (or whatever the theory is)?

I know people thought the parents might be involved in her disappearance/kidnapping but I didn't think those ideas were considered conspiracy theories? Like what is 'the bigger picture' behind the idea of her parents murdering her (or whatever the theory is)?
I don't know all the details, but theories I'm aware of is a massive cover up to protect the parents due to high-ranking paedophile rings.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't know all the details, but theories I'm aware of is a massive cover up to protect the parents due to high-ranking paedophile rings.
There's also a theory that she never existed and her parents were paid actors to orchestrate a news story that would let the British government hide something

Honestly, it's sort of crazy on how many theories depend on world leaders cooperating on some big lie for no apparent benefit to themselves. They can't even work together at the best of times to achieve common objectives as it is

It's always 'high ranking paedophile rings'. That and 'ritual satanic abuse'.

I like those YouTube videos where a glitch in the recording is shown as proof of the alien 'underneath'

There's also a theory that she never existed and her parents were paid actors to orchestrate a news story that would let the British government hide something

Honestly, it's sort of crazy on how many theories depend on world leaders cooperating on some big lie for no apparent benefit to themselves. They can't even work together at the best of times to achieve common objectives as it is
It always makes me laugh that all these world leaders are in kahoots - Macron wouldn’t piss on us if we were on fire, never mind collude to keep all these secrets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooo I can’t believe this thread exists! I thought I was on my own when I literally rolled my eyes out of my head and wanted to rant about these idiots on various social media. I don’t mind reading about/discussing conspiracy theories really just to see how far people will dig to try and discover something. I don’t know how people have the time to trawl through YouTube for hours.
An oldie I LOL at (cos it’s pathetic not what it represents) is the folding of a dollar Bill which is supposed to depict various images and facts from 9/11 and the latest £10 note one which supposedly shows covid and a 5G mast 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't like any CTs that have the potential to cause people harm or to encourage them to spend money.

My current favourite is 'SwissIndo' which contends that we are all due to be given $6 million in gold and have all our debts expunged if only our governments would agree to it.

Inevitably it's been enthusiastically adopted by the woman who created the video I attached upthread about 'wiping out humanity' and she has embroidered it with her own particular not to say peculiar brand. Her theories around SwissIndo include that the League of Nations was formed in Indonesia by Ghandi, all the treasures of the earth are stored in caves underneath the islands of Indonesia to protect them from pirates and some stuff about the 'Gold Standard'.

... the assassination of JFK, the attack on the WTC and the Gulf wars.

All of this to explain why we are getting $6 million and how governments are frustrating it - website linked below:

They made a TV drama back in the 1980s about that. It was based in the USA (naturally) and called it 'V'. They remade it in recent times but sadly, it didn't have quite the same impact. Clearly, some people thought they were watching a documentary! :rolleyes: :LOL:

Anyone quoting that bleeping narcissist really needs to give their head a wobble! It wasn’t that long ago he was prancing around with his “Illuminati” wife and the Hollywood elite! Cynical parasite!
My partner recently made a comment on some website that he'd be holding a minute's silence for the animals shot by Prince Philip, rather than the man himself. He was surprised by a direct response from Russell Brand agreeing with him but also rambling on about crypto currency and bitcoin. OH couldn't make head nor tail of it, which is fair enough, (I suppose) because bitcoin doesn't have heads or tails (well, maybe virtual ones). Whatever it all had to do with Prince Philip shooting tigers and my partner's stance on that particular issue we'll never know because said partner CBA to enquire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I follow someone on my fb who is kind of family who went off on a mad rant at xmas saying the looks she got for not wearing a mask in a large shopping centre near us was “disgusting”. Then went on to call every one of her friends and family who are “bowing down to all this bullshit an out and out lunatic”. She’s always been a bit edgy but she bangs on about mental health as well, how ironic when she’s shaming her friends and family like this. She also shared the Russell Brand videos 🤣

• Haha
The Russel Brand stuff doesnt sit right with me. I dont know why he has suddenly gone down the CT route.
To be honest, i resonate when he talks of his addiction issues because i have had my own addiction issues and when ive heard his experience it feels real to me-they way he describes what it felt like etc. And i loved it when he had the addiction doctor Gabor Mate on because he is a bleeping genius and imo the best doctor/theologist around addiction and causes of addiction. Brand should have stuck with addiction and not believing in god!

The Russel Brand stuff doesnt sit right with me. I dont know why he has suddenly gone down the CT route.
To be honest, i resonate when he talks of his addiction issues because i have had my own addiction issues and when ive heard his experience it feels real to me-they way he describes what it felt like etc. And i loved it when he had the addiction doctor Gabor Mate on because he is a bleeping genius and imo the best doctor/theologist around addiction and causes of addiction. Brand should have stuck with addiction and not believing in god!
I came across a video of his (think it was on instagram) and was shocked to see he has gone down this route. I switched off straight away. 😬

I was introduced to this particular conspiracy theory over on the ‘Covid vaccine’ thread where it seems to be part of a determined effort of annexation by the ‘Conspiracy Theory’ thread. Quite why someone wanted to introduce into the Covid vaccine thread a tale of a laboratory produced fatal disease introduced to the community under cover of a vaccine with the express purpose of genocide is a mystery but I decided to respond to it.

It appears my comments were not welcome and I was admonished from continuing the discussion or even quoting the OP but I was assured that “it’s all true”. Since the subject has nothing to do with the Covid vaccine itself but is merely another example of anti-vax propaganda I thought any further examination would be more appropriate in this thread.

The subject in question is Alan Cantwell, MD a retired dermatologist who contended that HIV / AIDS was created in a laboratory and administered under the cover of a Hepatitis B vaccine with the express intention of the genocide of gay population. He expounded his theory in self published books entitled AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic (1988) and Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot (1993).

An abbreviated version was offered on the ‘Covid vaccine’ thread as evidence:
https://rense.com//general94/gayvac.htm

I have not yet been able to find any peer reviewed papers that support his theory and to be fair Dr Cantwell himself admits that the theory that HIV / AIDS is a man made virus ‘has been discredited by "scientific consensus,”’ (he puts scientific consensus in quotes so that we know they are wrong).

In another article Cantwell explains …

“…it is clear that the first AIDS cases were recorded in gay men in Manhattan in 1979…In fact the first known case of AIDS was found in a 1959 blood sample drawn from an unknown man in Leopoldville, Belgian Congo.

“a few years before the epidemic was first noticed in Africa 1982.”, here Cantwell is trying to suggest that the African epidemic followed the American one to support his theory that it originated in America but clearly when something is discovered is not the same as when it started. In fact, it was well established in some parts of Zaire in 1976.

I could go on (and on) about this and Cantwell’s other theories on cancer, SARS and his support for Wilhelm Reich’s orgone theories but my description of his ‘crackpot ramblings’ were not not welcomed on the other thread so I will leave it to two other people to summarise the predominant view of his theories …

“This is pretty elementary stuff that any dermatologist would know. It takes a lot of ignorant, willful ignorance even, for a retired dermatologist like Alan Cantwell to pretend these facts don’t exist. But like all such conspiracy theorists, he has to either ignore fundamental facts or bend them beyond all recognition for his crackpot theories to survive. Cantwell’s theories are so nutty, he had to start his own publishing house just to get his books into print. Nobody else would touch them.”

“[An] Utter loon and megalomaniac whose approach to medicine is not science, but Cantwell’s law ”most physicians are wrong in their understanding of most diseases, most of the time” (and, tacitly understood, that Cantwell himself is correct).”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.