Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... CTs about moon landings and 9/11 are such old hat and have been so thoroughly debunked that they aren't worth talking about. I prefer looking at the more current and frequently pernicious stuff.
Mind you, talking about 'old hat' I see that the reasons that 'The Titanic' was sunk on purpose is still a subject for theorising.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mind you, talking about 'old hat' I see that the reasons that 'The Titanic' was sunk on purpose is still a subject for theorising.
Haven’t seen that one! What was the reasoning?

It was like the messiah himself had graced the forum the other day because one of them had been on a “freedom” March. Only one, mind, the rest went vicariously!
Was that the freedom marches that are “hidden” by the media yet posted everywhere else with no restrictions? 🤣

One more recent CT I absolutely loved was the 5G vaccine chip. So many people posted it all over the internet, turns out it was just the guts of a guitar pedal.
BFB5593D-8CA2-4332-8425-12183CE316AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume James Cameron, Kate Winslet and your man Leo were after a box office smash. 😐
What do you mean? I have seen the film but didn’t think it was subject to a conspiracy? Can you elaborate please? I mean if it’s about the film making money I get it but I read it like the titanic sank because of something other than human error

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do you mean? I have seen the film but didn’t think it was subject to a conspiracy? Can you elaborate please? I mean if it’s about the film making money I get it but I read it like the titanic sank because of something other than human error
it...... was a joke 😐 I attempted to do a funny. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what I remember it was an insurance scam that went terribly wrong. The actual ship that sank was not the Titanic but a sister ship, according to some.

Reactions: 1
it...... was a joke 😐 I attempted to do a funny. 🙈
Oh soz been a mental day and my grown up
Kid is taking the mick so I’m all over 😩

From what I remember it was an insurance scam that went terribly wrong. The actual ship that sank was not the Titanic but a sister ship, according to some.
That’s mad I’ll have a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See these are the kind of conspiracy theories I can enjoy, the ones that don’t affect anyone or cause any panic/Ill health/death. Yes absolutely tragic especially if it wasn’t supposed to end that way but even with the conspiracies we can all accept it was a national (global) disaster. There was no one saying the boat didn’t sink and X amount of people didn’t die. They did die, way too many people died. There was no conspiracy about that. They died and they shouldn’t have. In a similar way that so many people have died from covid that shouldn’t have. We’re not saying people won’t eventually die...but they shouldn’t have died from those circumstances.

Luckily you can vaccinate against viruses...you can’t vaccinate against accidents

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See these are the kind of conspiracy theories I can enjoy, the ones that don’t affect anyone or cause any panic/Ill health/death. Yes absolutely tragic especially if it wasn’t supposed to end that way but even with the conspiracies we can all accept it was a national (global) disaster. There was no one saying the boat didn’t sink and X amount of people didn’t die. They did die, way too many people died. There was no conspiracy about that. They died and they shouldn’t have. In a similar way that so many people have died from covid that shouldn’t have. We’re not saying people won’t eventually die...but they shouldn’t have died from those circumstances.

Luckily you can vaccinate against viruses...you can’t vaccinate against accidents
You have put it perfectly in your explanation.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of old hat conspiracy theories, I came across this beautifully put rebuttal of the moon-landings-were-faked theories, in the comments section of Crazy Days and Nights, of all places.

Also it turns out a lot of moon landing deniers aren't exactly well-read, and think there was only the one manned moon mission. But it's even funnier to me to imagine the sort of person who thinks they faked six landings and one disaster. Wheeling out the soundstage every few months, getting the spacesuits out of storage, someone sighing as they need to set up another faked rocketship take-off from Florida, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems that the CT world has been beset by some uncertainty. We know that there was a faustian pact between Anthony Fauci and the Wuhan laboratory (and Bill Gates, WHO etc) to engineer the SARS-Cov2 virus and release it upon an unsuspecting world. That’s a given. But what was the goal?

For a long time it has been accepted that Covid-19 is a mass depopulation tactic. The engineered virus is released, statistics are manipulated to make it seem more deadly than it really is, a ‘vaccine’ is developed and people scared into accepting it, the vaccine kills people. Now I’ve never understood why the virus itself couldn’t be made more deadly or why ‘they’ didn’t just say there was no vaccine and then let the virus do the work but I expect there is a reason.

Anyway, the news that Brits are now advised not to go to Portugal for a couple of weeks has shaken that belief to the core. Perhaps depopulation isn’t the agenda (although at the same time, it obviously is). However perhaps there’s another strategy in play.

Step forward the climate change agenda!

Of course the 'climate change agenda’ isn’t climate change. That doesn’t exist. The ‘agenda' is simply another ruse to fool the sheeple into accepting change they don’t want. The agenda is to ban flying, take most cars off the road, stop people eating meat etc. because…. . well I don’t know why but that’s what ‘they’ want. So I think it now goes; virus, vaccine etc. etc. then invented variants to justify stopping international travel thus destroying the travel industry and taking a massive step towards ‘their’ aim of closing all airports by 2030.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It seems that the CT world has been beset by some uncertainty. We know that there was a faustian pact between Anthony Fauci and the Wuhan laboratory (and Bill Gates, WHO etc) to engineer the SARS-Cov2 virus and release it upon an unsuspecting world. That’s a given. But what was the goal?

For a long time it has been accepted that Covid-19 is a mass depopulation tactic. The engineered virus is released, statistics are manipulated to make it seem more deadly than it really is, a ‘vaccine’ is developed and people scared into accepting it, the vaccine kills people. Now I’ve never understood why the virus itself couldn’t be made more deadly or why ‘they’ didn’t just say there was no vaccine and then let the virus do the work but I expect there is a reason.

Anyway, the news that Brits are now advised not to go to Portugal for a couple of weeks has shaken that belief to the core. Perhaps depopulation isn’t the agenda (although at the same time, it obviously is). However perhaps there’s another strategy in play.

Of course the 'climate change agenda’ isn’t climate change. That doesn’t exist. The ‘agenda' is simply another ruse to fool the sheeple into accepting change they don’t want. The agenda is to ban flying, take most cars off the road, stop people eating meat etc. because…. . well I don’t know why but that’s what ‘they’ want. So I think it now goes; virus, vaccine etc. etc. then invented variants to justify stopping international travel thus destroying the travel industry and taking a massive step towards ‘their’ aim of closing all airports by 2030.
Oh and don’t forget Bastard Bill buying up all the arable land in America so he and “the elite” will never go short of a nice sirloin!

• Haha
  • Heart

But surely all this highlights is that there is no conspiracy? If you have to keep coming up with more outlandish claims as events happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I never understood about covid being a depopulation tactic, was from the beginning it took the elderly, frail and vulnerable, who (at the risk of sounding insensitive but I don’t mean to) would have less time left populating the planet than the younger people

But surely all this highlights is that there is no conspiracy? If you have to keep coming up with more outlandish claims as events happen?
Exactly, that’s what the point is. As each theory is deemed more unlikely new ones are made

Reactions: 9
What I never understood about covid being a depopulation tactic, was from the beginning it took the elderly, frail and vulnerable, who (at the risk of sounding insensitive but I don’t mean to) would have less time left populating the planet than the younger people
Just think how much those nasty Tories would have saved if Covid was allowed to rip through the population. Could have got rid of the current state pension costs.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! But not content with killing them all with the Covid jab, it now seems care homes and hospitals, doctors etc are killing our elderly with a drug used on death row! If I was over 70 I wouldn’t leave the house for fear of being taken out by a man in black with a syringe!

If they wanted a depopulation tactic they could have released Ebola or the Bubonic Plague etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.