Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The theories around Sandy Hook and other school shootings are possibly the CTs that make me the most mad. So much innocent loss of life and so many families grieving. It’s all just so rude and unkind.

Nothing in their world can ever just be taken at face value. There always has to be some sort of angle to everything that's being hidden from the little people.

Reactions: 8
Nothing in their world can ever just be taken at face value. There always has to be some sort of angle to everything that's being hidden from the little people.
The disagreements with the media are just questionable to me. I genuinely don't understand how the big media can be lying constantly about the majority of things (I accept they have their bias and won't report on everything going on in the world obviously, some stories may be a bit more twisted than others) but then some random person or some random obscure news site (which also has a clear bias mind you) is telling everyone the truth. It just really makes no sense?

Plus, realistically if we're controlled by some illuminati-equivalent who can fake a whole global pandemic, I'm sure as hell they can shut down those random people/'news' without anyone noticing.

Reactions: 3
I have a ex-friend who would rant on Facebook- this was years ago- about how we are all being poisoned by fluoride and other topics of doubtful veracity. I jokingly posted 'No healthy, strong teeth for us, he cried' under one of his anti-fluoride rants and that was it. Friendship of ten years over because he lost his sense of humour when he discovered CT. He used to be a great guy, staunch friend and it seems as though his personality was taken over when he found YouTube. Still saddens me to this day.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is it too soon to talk about the Gates divorce? Has anyone seen any CT doing the rounds yet? Let me guess, Melinda finally found out what a bastard he is and doesnt want any part of his quest for world domination?
First thing on the morning after it was announced I was on my way to this thread to post a link to the story and comment "Conspiracy theory incoming in 5-4-3 .......". Fortunately I checked the 'Conspiracy Theory' thread first and saw that I had been beaten to it.

From memory it's so she can testify against him in some fantasy court case that is going to prove that Covid doesn't exist or something. Either that or it's just a diversion from all the bad news heading Bill's way from said court case.

What I want to know is if they are divorcing, who is getting control of my microchip?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First thing on the morning after it was announced I was on my way to this thread to post a link to the story and comment "Conspiracy theory incoming in 5-4-3 .......". Fortunately I checked the 'Conspiracy Theory' thread first and saw that I had been beaten to it.

From memory it's so she can testify against him in some fantasy court case that is going to prove that Covid doesn't exist or something. Either that or it's just a diversion from all the bad news heading Bill's way from said court case.

What I want to know is if they are divorcing, who is getting control of my microchip?
Well obviously the government will seize all of his assets, so the government will have control of the chips, and by that token us. Which leads me to think that this is what the government wanted all along, they‘ve just been using Bill and he is a victim in all of this. Ah, poor Bill!

• Haha
There's been tremendous excitement amongst CT-ers recently at news of a plan to sue the World Health Organisation over Covid and how it isn't a pandemic, no worse than flu, yadda yadda. Apparently it's being led by Reiner Fuellmich a German / American lawyer who is self appointed head of the self created Corona Investigation Committee. I keep reading that it's happening but I've yet to see any firm evidence.

In the meantime he appears to have been behind a similar action in Canada in which back in January, a motley assortment of plaintiffs submitted a claim against a wide range of defendants including The Pope, The Queen, The WHO, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Justin Trudeau and a whole slew of Canadian public officials. The purpose of the claim is to mount a 'class action' suit is to declare the adoption of international Covid guidelines to be unlawful in Canada and seeking damages including $1 million for each member of the class action plus individual damages to be assessed plus "punitive, aggravated and exemplary damages" of $35 billion plus interest at 10% per annum plus anything else the court wishes to add.

Again in the last few days some CT-ers have become tremendously excited by this, reporting that it has been "accepted" by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.

Unfortunately they seem to have missed the fact that the claim was considered by Madam Justice Sylvia Corthorn of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on 10th February. Somewhat predictably it did not go well for the plaintiffs. The full judgment is attached below for anybody that shares my enjoyment of reading them but a couple of quotes is probably enough to explain the outcome and probably to predict the outcome of any other similar claims in the future.

"I conclude that the claims, as framed by the plaintiffs in this action, are frivolous, vexatious, and an abuse of process within the meaning of rule 2.1.01 and must be dismissed."

"It is plain and obvious on the face of the pleading that the action against these defendants is frivolous, vexatious or an abuse of process. The action against these defendants falls squarely within the Black’s Law Dictionary definition of “frivolous”, quoted above, in that it is “[l]acking a legal basis or legal merit; not serious; not reasonably purposeful”."

"The action is dismissed in its entirety"

Of course an appeal has been raised but really, good luck with that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Despite the ignominy of having the court action brought by his acolyte Michael Swinwood against The Pope, The Queen, Bill Gates, The WHO et al unceremoniously booted out of the Ontario Superior Court as a waste of time and money to even consider (post#433), it appears that 'famous' lawyer (well famous in his own mind) Reiner Fuellmich is not discouraged. As recently as yesterday it was reported that he has brought legal proceedings against the CDC, The Who and The Davos Group for 'crimes against humanity' on the basis that the 'experimental' Covid vaccines violate the Nuremberg Code.

The Nuremberg Code was written in 1947 during the Nuremberg trials of Nazi war criminals who had forcibly conducted grotesque medical experiments on over 7,000 concentration camp prisoners. The Code specified that experiments on humans required their consent. The Code does not mention the use of tested and approved vaccines provided to consenting patients. The Nuremberg Code argument against vaccination has been advanced by anti-vaxxers (even if they say there are not) for years without any success.

I don't know where these 'legal proceedings' have been initiated but strongly suspect they will be as successful as the previous attempt in Canada.

Reactions: 2
The various ‘adverse reaction’ reporting schemes operated by health authorities round the world are a valuable tool in capturing the raw data necessary to direct research into potential side effect of the Covid-19 vaccines. It quickly identified the tiny risk of anaphylaxis and prompted the change in advice about who should get the AZ vaccine

Unfortunately it has also provides a valuable tool for anti-vaxxers too. Like all of us, they know that the adverse reaction reporting systems are simply that, records of incidents that occurred after someone was vaccinated without any assessment of whether the vaccine played any part in it. They know the difference between correlation and causation. So when they claim that the data from European Medicines Agency of 354,177 injuries and 8,430 deaths or the 215,939 injuries and 1,102 deaths recorded under the UKs ‘Yellow Card’ scheme were caused by the vaccines and is proof of the risks associated with being vaccinated, they know they are lying. The know that they are spreading misinformation designed to dissuade people from being vaccinated (even if they’re not an anti-vaxxer). And so should we.

Anyone can submit an ‘adverse reaction’ report. I had a look at the latest UK data for the Pfizer vaccination:

A lot of people went to the bother of reporting that the spot where they were injected was sore, red, bruised or swollen after the jab. A couple of people said they had a scab. I believe them.

Amongst the reactions that are harder to believe were caused by the vaccine were tooth decay, bad breath, chapped lips, chilblains, hunger (6 people), screaming (some ‘high pitched’ screaming) and a bed-bug infestation,

Three people apparently became allergic to arthropod stings or bites. Unfortunately only one clarified it was from a ‘mite’ so the other two could have been anything from fleas to lobsters. Presumably they weren’t allergic before the jab.

Over 600 people were sure that the vaccine gave them Covid-19 even though it’s impossible, over 700 got influenza, 4 got mumps, 2 got measles, one got gonorrhoea and one syphilis.

Most mystifying perhaps were the 12 people who broke their collar bone, the broken leg and wrist and fractured spine and skull (presumably their nurse was very heavy handed) and the 8 people that had an electric shock and one that suffered a ‘bite’ (presumably their nurse was a sadist).

Helpfully 15 people completed a ‘Yellow Card’ to say that their adverse reaction was that they had no adverse reaction. Perhaps they were disgruntled conspiracy theorists.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So much to take in! I'm a bit stuck on the gonorrhoea and syphilis, also the bone fractures are just ridiculous. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and dangerous.

So much to take in! I'm a bit stuck on the gonorrhoea and syphilis, also the bone fractures are just ridiculous. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and dangerous.
I don't mean to detract from the value of the 'adverse reaction' systems, it is to illustrate that as I've said before they are the starting point for determining potentially serious side effects not proof of them. People who claim otherwise or even just post the numbers on a 'no smoke without fire' basis are being purposely disingenuous.

It is funny what people report though.My favourite was the bed-bug infestation. Unfortunately it didn't say where the infestation was located. I left out a lot of reports of various gastro-intestinal 'incidents'.

Turned me into a newt

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don't mean to detract from the value of the 'adverse reaction' systems, it is to illustrate that as I've said before they are the starting point for determining potentially serious side effects not proof of them. People who claim otherwise or even just post the numbers on a 'no smoke without fire' basis are being purposely disingenuous.

It is funny what people report though.My favourite was the bed-bug infestation. Unfortunately it didn't say where the infestation was located. I left out a lot of reports of various gastro-intestinal 'incidents'.

Turned me into a newt

Moth, you thought about starting a YouTube channel? 😆 ! Love your posts mate👍

Moth, you thought about starting a YouTube channel? 😆 ! Love your posts mate👍
Thanks. Actually I used to have one a few years ago when I was following a few 'Sovereign Citizen' types in a long running case about an eviction. Here's one of the videos:

Reactions: 1
I like to think that whatever end of the debate we are all on, we all have basic human decency, but anyone who posts a comment like the below is utterly disgusting. Who verbalises that kind of thought process when so many are bereaved?? No shame at all. To think I lost my lovely dad so young when people are spewing arrogant crap like that.

“I've never worn a mask or had the jab, so if I'm responsible for culling a few I apologise unreservedly”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.