Anti Conspiracy Theories #2 when a YouTube video just won’t do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be a good compromise! Giving some freedom back to people who are vaccinated could also push more to get the vaccine.
Possibly, but I wonder how this would work for people who cannot get the vaccine due to medical reasons? Would they be exempt from the quarantine?

Reactions: 1
Frightening expecting mothers with the fear of miscarrying or having a stillborn is possibly the most heinous thing they’re doing at the moment.

They would rather a woman catching Covid possibly losing their life or their child or both than to lose an argument.

There are so many news online about mothers who met their child after being in coma or after being sick for months. I can't imagine the stress that they went through fighting for their lives hoping to see their child. My thoughts are also with the ones who unfortunately couldn't wake up after the coma.

No one should go through that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t visit my boyfriend abroad because the country was Amber, and I couldn’t take days off for the quarantine period. Even though I’m vaccinated.

If they abolished the quarantine period for individuals who are vaccinated, it would have solved all my problems and i would have been able to go. I didn’t even mind taking a test every day if I had to and then qurantining in the small chance I tested positive

Reactions: 4
Possibly but I wonder how this would work for people who cannot get the vaccine due to medical reasons? Would they be exempt from the quarantine?
I don‘t think so. Sadly they are at a higher risk of transmitting the virus, so they‘d have to quarantine.

Reactions: 2
It’s a hard one as some will argue that they shouldn’t have to quarantine as they had no choice but not to have vaccine because of medical reasons, and others will argue that they should quarantine due to transmission.

It’s a hard one as some will argue that they shouldn’t have to quarantine as they had no choice but not to have vaccine because of medical reasons, and others will argue that they should quarantine due to transmission.
I think a pragmatic approach has to be taken where the freedom of those who genuinely can’t accept a vaccine is balanced against the potential transmission of granting it. I don’t agree with posters on the other thread howling about ‘discrimination’ when people just don’t want a vaccine, but if you are medically advised not to have one and then your freedoms are curtailed that does seem potentially discriminatory to me as it is not a choice in that case. I haven’t seen any data on exactly how many people would be medically exempt and how that would translate in potential transmission terms though, that might change my mind on it. If it is not many and a very small potential uplift, I would consider it fair especially given other discretions granted (such as for those on the placebo)

Reactions: 5
It has to be a careful approach as it can be quite sensitive in the way it dealt with. It might be that they don’t have to quarantine but they do have to do tests over however many days to rule out any possible infection/transmission.

Reactions: 2
I think a pragmatic approach has to be taken where the freedom of those who genuinely can’t accept a vaccine is balanced against the potential transmission of granting it. I don’t agree with posters on the other thread howling about ‘discrimination’ when people just don’t want a vaccine, but if you are medically advised not to have one and then your freedoms are curtailed that does seem potentially discriminatory to me as it is not a choice in that case. I haven’t seen any data on exactly how many people would be medically exempt and how that would translate in potential transmission terms though, that might change my mind on it. If it is not many and a very small potential uplift, I would consider it fair especially given other discretions granted (such as for those on the placebo)
I agree, if feels discriminatory to put restrictions on people who are medically unable to get the vaccine. However I feel it’s a different story for people who can get the vaccine and simply choose not to. Someone on the CT thread said they don’t want to get it because it’ll “make them ill”. (🙄)

Firstly, it’s a good thing if it makes you ill, it shows your body is reacting to the vaccine and creating an immune response. Secondly it’s not certain you will experience symptoms. I know I can’t speak for everyone, and I’m probably even in the minority, but I didn’t experience any symptoms from the AZ vaccine

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree, if feels discriminatory to put restrictions on people who are medically unable to get the vaccine. However I feel it’s a different story for people who can get the vaccine and simply choose not to. Someone on the CT thread said they don’t want to get it because it’ll “make them ill”. (🙄)

Firstly, it’s a good thing if it makes you ill, it shows your body is reacting to the vaccine and creating an immune response. Secondly it’s not certain you will experience symptoms. I know I can’t speak for everyone, and I’m probably even in the minority, but I didn’t experience any symptoms from the AZ vaccine
It may also be a problem when the people who don't want to be vaccinated may be 'forced' to comply.

At some point most of the population may be vaccinated if countries want to re-open. Businesses may also introduce measures for non-vaccinated people. So I am really intrigued to see how non-vaccinated people will handle it.

Last edited:
Sadly there seems to be quite a high number of people (in Germany) that were exempt from wearing a mask because they had a friend in the right place. My worry is that obviously some people might also be exempt from the vaccine because of a friend

I’m really finding some of the comments and things people are saying about pregnant people getting the vaccine so nasty. I’m ttc and have had my vaccine last week and I’m not concerned at all if it turns out I was pregnant at the time (I don’t know yet 😂 cross your fingers for me!)

So you don’t want to be judged for not getting and for stopping your children from having it (if that were allowed) but you can judge someone else for what they do with their body? Like I’ve said before all the stuff about Rachel Riley is so grim and horrid.

Also saw a comment like ‘it’s a bit different if it’s a long time wanted baby’, as in you’d be less likely to take the risk.

Yeah cool cos all the people who are vaccinated obvs just want their babies less than you want yours 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My brain is completely frazzled. They have gone quiet on the main Covid thread and are now on another thread which seems to be taking quiet a turn. 🤯
Wow where did that come from! Apparently we need yet another thread where people can parade their neuroses (I'm not having the vaccine for health reasons - I'm scared of it) about why they're not having the vaccine. Inevitably it has been annexed by CT-ists who want another safe space free from anybody that might disagree with them so that they can rehearse their extreme not to say bullshit theories about the Covid and the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow where did that come from! Apparently we need yet another thread where people can parade their neuroses (I'm not having the vaccine for health reasons - I'm scared of it) about why they're not having the vaccine. Inevitably it has been annexed by CT-ists who want another safe space free from anybody that might disagree with them so that they can rehearse their extreme not to say bullshit theories about the Covid and the vaccine.
I’ve lost track of how many threads there are now. They talk about freedom of choice and not being judgemental, yet will call others guinea pigs, weirdos, sheep for following guidelines or having the vaccine. At this point I have no words. Just this emoji. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
OMG how thick is this woman? 😭 Imagine not only being that stupid but having the ignorance/ arrogance to tell everyone you know best! You’d have to be pretty thick to believe what she says surely? I mean how could raw food cure cancer? Basic question surely anyone with half a brain would ask.

also we have the NHS. The government don’t want to make profit on illness. Stopping medical treatment and telling everyone to eat fruit instead would save them trillions and trillions of ££. They’d do it in a second if it worked 😂
That is the hilarious thing, they take arguments from the US which make 0 sense in the UK. Someone I know is constantly posting on social media about the government wanting to continue lockdown to destroy the economy. The tory government trying to ruin the thing they are most obsessed with and prioritised initally by not closing borders :rolleyes:

If I were pregnant, I would want it. I get the nervousness, but all those stories about women getting covid late-term and ending up giving birth in comas and some of them dying. That's what I'd be terrified of.

I think Mitchell and Webb have done a feature on Ellie's ideal hospital. 😅

" his chakras are fading" :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve stopped reading most of it now, it’s awful.

I agree everyone has their own decisions to make, there are people out there desperate for their teenagers to be vaccinated because they are vulnerable themselves for example.

My eldest had an allergic reaction to her men b vaccine - thankfully wasn’t serious and my youngest has had all of hers. I would take a mild reaction to my children getting meningitis any day.

Reactions: 10
At risk of being completely and utterly wrong, I would hazard a guess that most people really don''t have a problem with anyone going for alternative and/or complementary medicine as long as it doesn't exclusively involve magic or the rejection of actual science.
I don’t care if people want to roam around the forest with twigs up their nose, eating bear tit and massaging toadstools into their hair whilst worshipping the sun, moon and stars. As long as they aren’t telling me that the bear tit is Nutella and I’m stupid and brainwashed if I don’t believe them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really finding some of the comments and things people are saying about pregnant people getting the vaccine so nasty. I’m ttc and have had my vaccine last week and I’m not concerned at all if it turns out I was pregnant at the time (I don’t know yet 😂 cross your fingers for me!)

So you don’t want to be judged for not getting and for stopping your children from having it (if that were allowed) but you can judge someone else for what they do with their body? Like I’ve said before all the stuff about Rachel Riley is so grim and horrid.

Also saw a comment like ‘it’s a bit different if it’s a long time wanted baby’, as in you’d be less likely to take the risk.

Yeah cool cos all the people who are vaccinated obvs just want their babies less than you want yours 🙄
they spout often that we shouldn’t judge others choices. Which I agree with.
But then they attack and judge people for making choices. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I mentioned in a Facebook group that my twelve year olds got vaccinated and the comments were ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Threads have been merged.
for now all anti will be kept in one place ☺

new thread #3

thread #2 and yesterday’s #3 are here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.