Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Team Lisa here too, Ant is an absolute hole. The way he‘s treated her is awful. The tit he put her through, he was obviously knocking that AnnMarie off while they were still married, he should have given her the dog after carrying on! The new bird looks like an hole too, a match made in heaven. Itv are a joke, most people would have been sacked after what he did but not golden boy. I’ve always thought there was something about him, always preferred Dec. I really hope Lisa finds the happiness she truly deserves
So do I! I hope she meets a nice guy and that she somehow manages to have the family she so desperately wants.

This is my first time posting because I feel so strongly about this! I feel so so sorry for Lisa, Ant evidently had drug and alcohol problems and cheated on her with his new woman. Lisa has never slagged him off or gone to the papers. I follow her on twitter and she's just liked tweets when people have seen Ant for what he is. The divorce settlement was a fake story. He wants her to sign a nda by the look of things and she refuses, so it drags on. But the media are obviously paid by his pa team to make her look bad. They follow her round and get the worse pictures of her followed by a story of ant looking so happy with this glamorous new woman. It's awful, her mental health must be in pieces. She constantly asks to be left alone. She lost her dad not long after it all. Along with all the close mutual friends she probably lost who went along with Ant. Her life has been shattered by him. I can never understand how Ant kept his job and people still love him, when he crashed into a family drink driving! Anyone else would never work again! Rant over! Just hate the witch hunt!
Agree, you only have to look over on the PS thread to see how ITVs PR protect their own 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So do I! I hope she meets a nice guy and that she somehow manages to have the family she so desperately wants.

Agree, you only have to look over on the PS thread to see how ITVs PR protect their own 😡
and we all know It wasn't pain he was addicted to, lying bastard they all take you know what.

Reactions: 19
Team Lisa. I think she’s gone through so much and deserves so much happiness. She’s been able to have a successful career and so what if she’s liked a few tweets. She’s had to put up with being scrutinised and criticised for her looks, lost jobs, had her heart ripped to shreds. I cannot understand how Ant was able to have Hurley (partial custody) when Hurley was in the car during the accident. Ant should have lost his career but instead is able to pick up where he left. It’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 26
Team Lisa. I think she’s gone through so much and deserves so much happiness. She’s been able to have a successful career and so what if she’s liked a few tweets. She’s had to put up with being scrutinised and criticised for her looks, lost jobs, had her heart ripped to shreds. I cannot understand how Ant was able to have Hurley (partial custody) when Hurley was in the car during the accident. Ant should have lost his career but instead is able to pick up where he left. It’s a disgrace.
Sorry for being be of ‘those’ people as I can’t say too much, all I know is that Lisa is not whiter than white either, heard stories where Lisa treated Ant appallingly regarding his drinking and certainly didn’t help matters. Guess they’d reached the end of the road by then and it got pretty acrimonious.
Personally I’m not Team Ant or Lisa- they’re both chavvy idiots.

Reactions: 10
Sorry for being be of ‘those’ people as I can’t say too much, all I know is that Lisa is not whiter than white either, heard stories where Lisa treated Ant appallingly regarding his drinking and certainly didn’t help matters. Guess they’d reached the end of the road by then and it got pretty acrimonious.
Personally I’m not Team Ant or Lisa- they’re both chavvy idiots.
You can't say too much which makes it sound like you know for definite yet you then say you've HEARD stories?

• Haha
Used to think Ant was one of the good guys but when he tried to take the dog from Lisa after HE was the one caught drunk driving and nearly killed an innocent family, that was his true colours coming out. As well as the way he has flaunted his new relationship...very much rubbing Lisa's nose in it at every oppertunity.

She may well not be whiter than white (who is?) but Ant has behaved appallingly and it horrifies me that anyone would still defend/champion him.

Reactions: 32
Ooh I’ve been waiting for this thread! I’m assuming Ant had a major Class A problem (...not prescription drugs) and he’s bought her silence.
I've heard it on good authority that you're right in that assumption.
Apparently when he goes on "golfing" holidays it's constant shovelling the white gear up his hooter.

Plus, years of fertility drugs are hard on women’s bodies and can contribute to weight gain. Not to mention the stress. Ant is a bleep and she probably stayed with him for longer than she should’ve because of their long history together, she loved him (probably still does) and hoped he would/could change. Attacking her looks is just mean and having a go at her for staying with him despite HIS cunty behaviour is just victim blaming. I’d like to think that his ‘generosity’ in the divorce settlement was because they’d been together a long time and he felt a loyalty to her but I suspect, as other posters have said, he was stuffing her mouth with gold (and chances are, she’d be awarded a similar split through divorce courts anyway, given they’ve been together so long).
Yep. When you're the person ending marraige, for reasons other than abuse, infidelity etc, it should be instinctive to treat ex in a magnanimous way, surely?

Reactions: 8
I wonder why he wants her to sign an NDA, he has definitely got something to hide why should she take all the blame

Ive always liked Ant and Dec but am so team Lisa on this. She is a succesful woman in her own right and has never used Ant to further her career. She never even took his surname when they married. I remember her being on This Morning doing make overs years ago and I didn't even know she was married to Ant. Then she moved to Strictly where she became the senior make up artist. You only have to look at her social media to see that she's very well liked by her colleagues on Strictly. That says enough for me.

Im quite disgusted at how James Grant management (oh them again) have thrown her to the wolves in order protect Ant and the Ant and Dec brand. Im even more disgusted with Ant for allowing it to happen. She gave him her best years, and for what?

Reactions: 41
Ive always liked Ant and Dec but am so team Lisa on this. She is a succesful woman in her own right and has never used Ant to further her career. She never even took his surname when they married. I remember her being on This Morning doing make overs years ago and I didn't even know she was married to Ant. Then she moved to Strictly where she became the senior make up artist. You only have to look at her social media to see that she's very well liked by her colleagues on Strictly. That says enough for me.

Im quite disgusted at how James Grant management (oh them again) have thrown her to the wolves in order protect Ant and the Ant and Dec brand. Im even more disgusted with Ant for allowing it to happen. She gave him her best years, and for what?
I agree with everything you've written!

Ant gives me major creepster vibes; without Dec, he'd be nothing but I could see Dec go on to host solo projects quite successfully on his own.

Reactions: 17
I absolutely DETEST Ant’s ex-wife 🤮

The thing is we all now know Ant is a druggie and was probably a real tit to be with the last few years but she would just not let it go.
The state of that woman, I thought to myself no wonder he wants a divorce.
I agree, for someone who is a top make up artist, I have never seen her looking well. Looks like she dragged her ass outta her council estate house and is headed to the shops for some fags.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree, for someone who is a top make up artist, I have never seen her looking well. Looks like she dragged her ass outta her council estate house and is headed to the shops for some fags.
Or maybe the stress of living with an alchoholic and drug user and constantly dealing with him made her look like tit?
Also, the papers never seem to pap her at events, but instead choose the pictures when she is probably going to the shop for some fags.

Meanwhile ant is papped with his beloved dog, his new missus out shopping etc. His new missus isn’t all that anyway.
lisa is very pretty when she makes an effort. Good on her for not being bullied by money

Reactions: 37
Or maybe the stress of living with an alchoholic and drug user and constantly dealing with him made her look like tit?
Also, the papers never seem to pap her at events, but instead choose the pictures when she is probably going to the shop for some fags.

Meanwhile ant is papped with his beloved dog, his new missus out shopping etc. His new missus isn’t all that anyway.
lisa is very pretty when she makes an effort. Good on her for not being bullied by money
Agree with all that you’ve said. Must have been a nightmare trying to cope with Ant for all those years.

Reactions: 19
Allegedly Lisa went through years of fertility treatment which can also take its toll on a woman’s looks.

Reactions: 26
I think as well Lisa has to live with the fact she can’t have children which coupled with her marriage breaking down would not motivate me To bother with my appearance 24/7.

Reactions: 18
i'm new to this but have to post as have intel on Ant i want to share - i have friends who have worked in TV and are pretty high up so get to know the 'real' story.

so Ant had a bit of a party boy coke habbit - not that bad but would have the odd line - someone either took a video or a photo of him doing a line and threatened to sell it to a tabloid.

The Sun struck a deal with Ant that he would do all his exclusives with them in return for them not running the story (which he did) and the said well give us something instead so that is where the painkiller addiction came into play. Lisa A is also well known to like a drink and the pair of them became pretty toxic together.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i'm new to this but have to post as have intel on Ant i want to share - i have friends who have worked in TV and are pretty high up so get to know the 'real' story.

so Ant had a bit of a party boy coke habbit - not that bad but would have the odd line - someone either took a video or a photo of him doing a line and threatened to sell it to a tabloid.

The Sun struck a deal with Ant that he would do all his exclusives with them in return for them not running the story (which he did) and the said well give us something instead so that is where the painkiller addiction came into play. Lisa A is also well known to like a drink and the pair of them became pretty toxic together.
I would defintely believe this. I especially don't think Lisa is the innocent victim she tries to portray herself as. To me she looks like she has a drinking problem

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.