Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked Saturday night takeaway is still on. And I say that as someone who loved it once upon a time.

Reactions: 5
Saturday night takeaway is a tit show isn't it? time it got given the axe.
Literally when you think about the latest “Honoured” series. A running Joke about the Squits. It’s barrrel scraping shite. Even things like I’m a Celebrity Get Out of My Ear is boring me now. The Place on the Plane (Blatant Disney/Virgin Atlantic #AD) is the same every year. The end of the show show where ant and Dec get involved is tired. All I’m looking forward to is the Bradley Walsh Undercover prank.

Reactions: 8
Do you know I still love Saturday Night Takeaway. There is so much negative tit going on at the moment that I love the light relief and positivity.
But in fairness it’s proper cheesy 🧀🧀🧀🧇

Reactions: 15
I used to like Ant and Dec, but I think their formula is tired now. They're in their 40's but still try to be 'cheeky chappies' and it just doesn't work. They both have more than enough money, I think they should take a few years off, play golf, go on holiday, spend time with friends and family - and stay off the television please. Let someone else have a bite of the Saturday night entertainment cherry - as long as it's not Stephen Mulherne because I'm sick of the sight of him too.

As for the Ant and Lisa divorce, I'm Team Lisa all the way and she should have got custody of Hurley. Ant was so selfish, and was even photographed a few days later getting some new puppies for him and his girlfriend. Poor Hurley.

Reactions: 23
I agree, Lisa should have got full custody of Hurley. It was the very least Ant could do especially as he got more dogs!

Reactions: 14
I always wonder what must have gone on behind the scenes with Ant and Dec. Dec must resent Ant on some level for this whole thing and they're not out of the woods yet.

Reactions: 11
Geez, getting more dogs does not replace a dog you already have! For most of us dogs are like family members and you can't just give them away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always wonder what must have gone on behind the scenes with Ant and Dec. Dec must resent Ant on some level for this whole thing and they're not out of the woods yet.
I think Dec was almost certainly livid at Ant for doing what he did. Their careers are intertwined, and he was left in the lurch. He must have been aware of Ant's drink and drug issues, but perhaps thought/hoped he had some kind of control over it. He proved that he is capable of going it alone though, and maybe in the future he will become a solo presenter. We shall see. I agree they're not out of the woods yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ant falls off the wagon this year.

Reactions: 14
I would defintely believe this. I especially don't think Lisa is the innocent victim she tries to portray herself as. To me she looks like she has a drinking problem
Diagnosing someone from some Bad pap shots that usually show her after a long days work or with some cigerettes in her hand. At deliberately bad angles...

Reactions: 15
Literally when you think about the latest “Honoured” series. A running Joke about the Squits. It’s barrrel scraping shite. Even things like I’m a Celebrity Get Out of My Ear is boring me now. The Place on the Plane (Blatant Disney/Virgin Atlantic #AD) is the same every year. The end of the show show where ant and Dec get involved is tired. All I’m looking forward to is the Bradley Walsh Undercover prank.
Oh god the 'Honoured' is bloody cringeworthy shite. Whoever ok'ed it needs sacking! How can they think anyone with a bran cell (over 10yrs old) would find it funny? the end of the show show is also tit like when the Pussycat Dolls were on and they were pissing about trying to cover them up :rolleyes: that annoyed many male viewers:LOL: the ant vs dec is another borefest who gives a tit who wins, they are both dickheads who have passed their tv sell by date!

Reactions: 5
I used to love Ant and Dec, but I think it's time ITV had a new intake of presenters and shows. I dont understand why they only have a bank of a few presenters for all the shows, it's boring and they have the same shows on every year. I dont normally watch awards but it's getting a bit pointless hosting them when they are won by the same people and shows year after year.

Reactions: 12
I used to love Ant and Dec, but I think it's time ITV had a new intake of presenters and shows. I dont understand why they only have a bank of a few presenters for all the shows, it's boring and they have the same shows on every year. I dont normally watch awards but it's getting a bit pointless hosting them when they are won by the same people and shows year after year.
I guess viewing figures mean they get kept. When people switch off, they'll get the chop.

Reactions: 2
Diagnosing someone from some Bad pap shots that usually show her after a long days work or with some cigerettes in her hand. At deliberately bad angles...
I think the paps take zillions of photos of the poor woman, and deliberately choose the ones where she looks dishevelled, overweight, confused and possibly drunk. Take several photos of me on an average day, and I, too, look dishevelled, overweight, confused and possibly drunk. Look at my Instagram with my carefully posed, heavily filtered, edited to duck photos and you will see a completely different woman :D Which is the real me?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the paps take zillions of photos of the poor woman, and deliberately choose the ones where she looks dishevelled, overweight, confused and possibly drunk. Take several photos of me on an average day, and I, too, look dishevelled, overweight, confused and possibly drunk. Look at my Instagram with my carefully posed, heavily filtered, edited to duck photos and you will see a completely different woman :D Which is the real me?
Exactly my point. Whilst ants pr team send cute pictures of him walking the dog and in Australia to the papers. As if

Reactions: 13
I think as well Lisa has to live with the fact she can’t have children which coupled with her marriage breaking down would not motivate me To bother with my appearance 24/7.
How do we know it wasn't ant that had the fertility issues? Why assume it was Lisa.
Personally I feel sympathetic towards them both but I don't like Lisa on Twitter. I also haven't seen ant flaunting his girlfriend in anyway
Sometimes marriages just break down. Addiction and fertility issues would have been hard to get over

Reactions: 7
How do we know it wasn't ant that had the fertility issues? Why assume it was Lisa.
Personally I feel sympathetic towards them both but I don't like Lisa on Twitter. I also haven't seen ant flaunting his girlfriend in anyway
Sometimes marriages just break down. Addiction and fertility issues would have been hard to get over
Ant will be doing what itv tell him to do

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.