Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Saturday Night Takeaway is really tired now, though to be honest its just always just been a Noels House Party rip off hasnt it? I remember trying to explain House Party to someone who wasn't old enough to remember it (made me feel ancient!) and I summerised by saying , 'well it was just like Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Saturday Night Takeaway is really tired now, though to be honest its just always just been a Noels House Party rip off hasnt it? I remember trying to explain House Party to someone who wasn't old enough to remember it (made me feel ancient!) and I summerised by saying , 'well it was just like Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway'.
Yep its same tit different series. Although I did enjoy Mark Wahlberg and the PCD's.

Reactions: 2
Ant still seemed odd to me!!
He hasn't been right for ages. My thoughts are that he was pretty much forced to go to rehab after the drunk driving escapade by ITV and his management and hasn't really dealt with his demons properly. I also think this is why he had to divorce Lisa as allegedly she was as much of a coke snorting pisshead as he was and in order to get clean he had to get rid of her.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him completley relapse at some stage.

Reactions: 14
His eyes were dazed he was very twitchy and dry mouth was real!!
Definitely something going on!

Reactions: 1
Ant might just have been nervous and/or have bad anxiety.

SNT is so cringey though

Reactions: 3
His eyes were dazed he was very twitchy and dry mouth was real!!
Definitely something going on!
He could be on medication for anxiety/depression as that can make you behave like this. Or maybe im just being massively naive?....

Either way I don't think he is right.

Reactions: 6
He could be on medication for anxiety/depression as that can make you behave like this. Or maybe im just being massively naive?....

Either way I don't think he is right.
Yes could be. He seems a bit over the place and uncomfortable to watch!

Reactions: 1
Yes could be. He seems a bit over the place and uncomfortable to watch!
The problem is ITV don't give a tit. I don't believe they have Ant's best interests at heart at all, as for them its all about ratings and and revenue and Ant and Dec are way too valuable to the channel for him to be allowed to get the help and support he needs. That's why he was back on television so soon after the 'painkiller addiction' reveal. When he got done for drink driving they had no choice but to give him a few months off, but really was that enough? I don't think so.

They want to be very careful or they could have another Michael Barrymore scenario on their hands.

Reactions: 8
But she's said nothing to the press, it's so called friends, she's kept a dignified silence unlike Ant, his PR and management have done everything to keep him relevant, photo opportunities etc. She's not signed a nda as yet, she's refused to.

Reactions: 8
I suppose Saturday Night Takeaway is going to have to actually end at some point, surely? It can't carry on forever, though it seems like it has.

Reactions: 2
I loved noels house party the young folk at work had no idea what I was talking about 😂 that or Jeremy beadle when he used to run about with his camcorder

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mr Blobby acted like he was drunk or out of it on something, so, yes, certain parallels.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t watch SNT. I used to love it, but it’s been dull and tired for about five years. I had hoped them resting it for a year would better it but my Husband watched it and it sounds like the same old crap as two years ago right down to them having the final show in Florida for the third time running.
Used to love Ant and Dec but now I can only tolerate Dec, really don’t like Ant after his shenanigans and the way he’s behaved since.

Reactions: 12
Yes, its been Disneyworld for a few years now. The first year they did it was a Cruise Ship, but obviously they now have some kind of cross promotion deal with Disney and Virgin Atlantic as the advertising is quite blatant with the disney characters and then the virgin plane and cabin crew coming on stage...

Reactions: 4
I loved noels house party
Mr Blobby acted like he was drunk or out of it on something.
Mr Blobby was once better known as Baba Papa. He was the intelligent shape-shifting alien who lived with that suburban family and whose adventures were dramatised on 70s BBC childrens' TV. One years, he and his hosts went on holiday to the tropics. Baba was afflicted by a tropical disease that scarred him with yellow spots, removed his power to change shape,. It also gave him brain damage that reduced his intelligence. This made him volatile and unpredictable in his behaviour. The people he lodged with had no choice but to threw him out. His only means of making a living was with a public freak show.

That is how he came to exhibit Noel Edmonds on Saturday evening TV

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.