Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was SO useful the day I learned they always stand in the same positions; so when you look at them on the tv, and you say ‘Ant and Dec’, they are standing in the same order as you ‘read’ them.
Oh! I always wondered how people knew by how they stand. That is so obvious now it’s been said 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It was SO useful the day I learned they always stand in the same positions; so when you look at them on the tv, and you say ‘Ant and Dec’, they are standing in the same order as you ‘read’ them.
They always say themselves that Ant always stands on the left, Dec on the right. I've never confused them though as always thought Ant was the ugly one and Dec the cute one!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember it coming out that Dec had slept with a lapdancer. I Googled it to check I wasn't imagining it and came up with this article. It mentions his now wife Ali Astall a lot and this was published back in 2003? I didn't realise they'd been together that long? Unless they really were just colleagues and things happened more recently
It’s funny when lifelong bachelors approaching 40 (or over 40, sometimes) end up marrying someone from their management team that they’ve known for years and years 👀

Same with Paul McKenna. There’s an interview somewhere where he talks about putting a spreadsheet together about what he wanted in a woman and boom! realising that his PA possessed all those qualities. It’s the weirdest and least romantic tale ever.

Very lavender.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A good friend told me a story about how she met Ant. She was 18/19 at the time so 2008/09 Her family are extremely well off and own a v.luxurious property in Spain and she was at a restaurant local to her parents house in Spain, at the restaurant her family basically fell in with Ant and a few others who were eating at the same place (money always attracts money). Her dad invited them all back for drinks at his house. I can’t remember if she said Ants wife was there or not but he asked my friend if she’d show him around the house (as in fairness it is impressive) he was v.drunk at this point. When they were upstairs he tried it on with her, she told me this in 2013 so memories a little foggy. I think she said he tried to kiss her and at one point had his hand somewhere not welcomed. She claimed she shut him down and that was it. My friend has no reason to make this up as she’s now fairly well up the ladder as an editor in London. I also did see pictures of Ant with them on the night in question.

I always thought of the story when I seen him on TV pre divorce and drug problems and thought to myself he’s no where near as clean cut as he’s lead us to believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I mean this kindly, but can you not see that the bit in bold is an example of her being passive aggressive.
I most certainly feel sorry for her but she does herself no favours liking nasty posts about him. It just means she's using those people to voice what she won't say herself and that's sneaky. If she's chosen not to say anything and REALLY wants to stay private then she needs to stop the passive aggressive use of twitter.
I agree there's a huge PR thing re Ant being papped looking happy blah blah blah, but much as I don't like rating women on looks I wouldn't call his new partner glamourous in the least. She's nice enough but no beauty and far from my idea of glamourous.

I dunno I think liking a few tweets exposing Ant for the asshole makes her more likeable not “passive aggressive”. It’s probably the only way she can regain some control as she is not able to speak her truth. She is clearly being bullied by ITV for her silence. She is having to endure seeing “arranged wholesome photos” of her husband in the press with his new squeeze whilst she is papped wherever she goes.
I have nothing but sympathy for her. Let’s not tear down the woman in this senario I think Ant deserves a hell of a lot more criticism for the way he behaved but as a “national treasure” he gets away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I dunno I think liking a few tweets exposing Ant for the asshole makes her more likeable not “passive aggressive”. It’s probably the only way she can regain some control as she is not able to speak her truth. She is clearly being bullied by ITV for her silence. She is having to endure seeing “arranged wholesome photos” of her husband in the press with his new squeeze whilst she is papped wherever she goes.
I have nothing but sympathy for her. Let’s not tear down the woman in this senario I think Ant deserves a hell of a lot more criticism for the way he behaved but as a “national treasure” he gets away with it
Agree. Let her like some tweets. He’s flaunting his new missus all over the papers, don’t remember him being papped all the time with Lisa? Whilst the press go out of their way to film her with a pizza or fag in her hand.
The papers have been vile towards her and tried to portray ant is so much better off without her. We don’t know what she had to deal with he’s just got a bigger pr machine whilst she seems to just want to continue her job she loves

his new missus isn’t all that anyway. Relationship of convenience

Reactions: 33
Who's tearing her down? Certainly not me. I think he's been a total tit and treated her like crap.
To be clear, I don't in the least blame her for anything in this mess. I just find it irritating that someone defending her is claiming Lisa wants to be totally private and avoid the press, when the reality is that she's in the business and knows that simply liking even one negative tweet will have the press battering her again. Yet she has liked a number of them.
If she want's complete radio silence then good for her, but if she chooses to snipe from behind people then it will definitely get her negative attention from the press and also Ant's PR gurus will play on it.

Reactions: 8
Team Lisa here too, Ant is an absolute hole. The way he‘s treated her is awful. The tit he put her through, he was obviously knocking that AnnMarie off while they were still married, he should have given her the dog after carrying on! The new bird looks like an hole too, a match made in heaven. Itv are a joke, most people would have been sacked after what he did but not golden boy. I’ve always thought there was something about him, always preferred Dec. I really hope Lisa finds the happiness she truly deserves
Absolutely team Lisa! He has treated her like absolute tit and has literally broken her.
He’s given interviews to the sun and spoke about her and gushed about his new relationship while Lisa has kept a dignified silence. She deserves every penny she gets from this divorce, I truly hope that she finds happiness and can rebuild her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m team Dec in all of this. I think he is the most wronged party and a genuinely nice guy.
Both Ant and Lisa are dicks. Lisa is no better than Ant

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's a nasty, drink, stoned twit who thought he was untouchable. His problems with drink and drugs have been well known by itv for years. Seems they love supporting white men and stick by them no matter what. He nearly killed a family but came back and won an award. It's the sycophantic actions of itv which have allowed creatures like ant and Schofield to get away with murder.

He was also awful to his ex. She put up with his problems for decades. There were also rumours that he has anger management issues. But him and Dec, alongside holly and Phil, are untouchable. I can't wait for this clique to be busted. Sick of seeing the same 4 people everywhere, doing everything.
The tv awards bwtween them is questionable now. Hello... Thid Morning is gwtting worse not better its barely watchable. I like Fridays but thats Ruth and Eamon. The awards go to ant and dec and holly and phil. I wonder whose on that voting panels. Websites taking the votes.
If anyone else presented any of the shows the are on Id actually start watching them. I dont think they are so loved or irreplacable.

Reactions: 10
The tv awards bwtween them is questionable now. Hello... Thid Morning is gwtting worse not better its barely watchable. I like Fridays but thats Ruth and Eamon. The awards go to ant and dec and holly and phil. I wonder whose on that voting panels. Websites taking the votes.
If anyone else presented any of the shows the are on Id actually start watching them. I dont think they are so loved or irreplacable.
The tv awards has got to be fixed! I mean This morning and Ant & Dec EVERY YEAR who are they trying to fool?

Reactions: 18
TEAM LISA
Absolutely team Lisa! He has treated her like absolute tit and has literally broken her.
He’s given interviews to the sun and spoke about her and gushed about his new relationship while Lisa has kept a dignified silence. She deserves every penny she gets from this divorce, I truly hope that she finds happiness and can rebuild her life.
TEAM LISA I want to see her get her confidence back and get her story out. Im thinking shw is under pressure not to speak out. It seems like obvious PR trashing her to get her to see jealous, money grabbing.
But I swe a person wanting a divorce finalised and simply wants no NDA signed so she can get her story across. Which couod be soooo different from the ITV narrative.
Im behind Lisa she is defo seemingly wronged. Dont let thr divorce £££ make you think she should just hush up... money is nothing when youve been hurt emotionally by the person you loved.
The money in divorce could just be a distraction for the public to trash Lisa and it is working somewhat

Reactions: 16
Rumour has it Dec is also in the closet.
I have heard this about both of them

It’s funny when lifelong bachelors approaching 40 (or over 40, sometimes) end up marrying someone from their management team that they’ve known for years and years 👀

Same with Paul McKenna. There’s an interview somewhere where he talks about putting a spreadsheet together about what he wanted in a woman and boom! realising that his PA possessed all those qualities. It’s the weirdest and least romantic tale ever.

Very lavender.
i have heard they are both gay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thats
A 50/50 split is the standard starting point in a divorce
Exactly that. Which is why if she gets it then great. I think she should get the dog. I nwbwr got my dog in my split I hope she does..
I hope she doesnt sign an NDA either. She actually doesnt habe to.sign one by law as she is departing a relationship so it is over so she owns nothing becausw 50 per cent is thw norm in a divorce

Ant looked a bit spaced out and anxious on this morning. He seemed twitchy 😳

I remember years ago I saw Ant and who I assumed was his wife in spain and she looked so sad and unhappy. She was walking very slightly behind him and another older woman who he was chatting with

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.