Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d just drop it tbh, I had sympathy for her until she kept whining on and on and on. Millions of people have been cheated on, she ain’t special. Shes has a bloody good life cos of his success - she was a singer in Deuce (90s pop band) and they did duck all, then she became a MUA. Ok, she didn’t deserve any of the tit she’s had at all, but we don’t deserve having to hear about it as much as we did 🤷🏼‍♀️
Where has she whined on and on? Every article about her, she always denies it on Twitter so i think the media are just making tit up. She hasn't given any interviews and apart from her liking a few tweets that's all I've seen?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She's been with Ant since she was about 16 so it's a long time to be with someone then they tit all over you! They also struggled with fertility which puts a big strain on couples. She used to look nice back in the day but she's definitely let herself go since he left her but then none of us know what really went on behind closed doors, so i don't blame her if she wants to eventually tell her side of the story seeing as Ant continues to try and shut her up with more and more money!
Plus, years of fertility drugs are hard on women’s bodies and can contribute to weight gain. Not to mention the stress. Ant is a bleep and she probably stayed with him for longer than she should’ve because of their long history together, she loved him (probably still does) and hoped he would/could change. Attacking her looks is just mean and having a go at her for staying with him despite HIS cunty behaviour is just victim blaming. I’d like to think that his ‘generosity’ in the divorce settlement was because they’d been together a long time and he felt a loyalty to her but I suspect, as other posters have said, he was stuffing her mouth with gold (and chances are, she’d be awarded a similar split through divorce courts anyway, given they’ve been together so long).

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I feel bad for Lisa and I can brush aside how often she seems to be in the media because of it. I can’t even imagine my private life being exposed for the world to see, for people to continuously pick holes in my appearance, my life being played out in the media like it’s some show for people to sit back and enjoy. She may have bagged £31mil but money does not bring happiness. Not only that, to see your ex husband play happy families with an ex friend and her child. Well, it must feel like her face is rubbed in it all the time. Team Lisa here ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I wonder if Dec is still friends with Lisa? Must be a bit awkward but seems a shame. I think he used to live with her and Ant or at least always lived next door to them. I remember Ant saying that when Dec stopped coming around as much (think because of a girl), Lisa kept saying 'where is he, I miss him'!

Tbh, Dec has always seemed like the nice one out of the pair. I remember when they were on kids TV doing wonkey donkey and I always felt Ant was a bit rude shouting at the kids who got it wrong but Dec was just funny in his reponses.

Reactions: 23
I feel bad for Lisa and I can brush aside how often she seems to be in the media because of it. I can’t even imagine my private life being exposed for the world to see, for people to continuously pick holes in my appearance, my life being played out in the media like it’s some show for people to sit back and enjoy. She may have bagged £31mil but money does not bring happiness. Not only that, to see your ex husband play happy families with an ex friend and her child. Well, it must feel like her face is rubbed in it all the time. Team Lisa here ✌🏻
Team Lisa here too, Ant is an absolute hole. The way he‘s treated her is awful. The tit he put her through, he was obviously knocking that AnnMarie off while they were still married, he should have given her the dog after carrying on! The new bird looks like an hole too, a match made in heaven. Itv are a joke, most people would have been sacked after what he did but not golden boy. I’ve always thought there was something about him, always preferred Dec. I really hope Lisa finds the happiness she truly deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I’m on the fence. He did act like a twit but I think Lisa enabled him with his heavy drinking and maybe drug taking. I think the relationship had turned toxic. He certainly seems a lot happier now he’s with this new piece. And people are allowed to call time on a relationship and move on (although, granted, it looks like he was banging the new one whilst he was still married and of course he should have let her keep the dog).

As an aside, I used to bloody love Wonky Donkey - ITS GOTTA RHYME!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m on the fence. He did act like a twit but I think Lisa enabled him with his heavy drinking and maybe drug taking. I think the relationship had turned toxic. He certainly seems a lot happier now he’s with this new piece. And people are allowed to call time on a relationship and move on (although, granted, it looks like he was banging the new one whilst he was still married and of course he should have let her keep the dog).

As an aside, I used to bloody love Wonky Donkey - ITS GOTTA RHYME!!! 🤣
I loved Wonky Donkey it was my hangover show for about 3 years 😅😅

Reactions: 10
We used to live in Chiswick. They live next door but one - I don't know if Dec have moved but if not then him and Lisa are next door neighbours. We used to see them around often and Stephen mulhern. Lisa and Ant were never without a fag on the go and often in the local pub with the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no sympathy for Lisa. She only stayed with him for the career and all the showbiz. Because without him a lot of her invitations will dry up.
She definitely would’ve left him but what will she have without him now? Nothing.
It ofcourse does not excuse his behaviour but I have no respect for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have no sympathy for Lisa. She only stayed with him for the career and all the showbiz. Because without him a lot of her invitations will dry up.
She definitely would’ve left him but what will she have without him now? Nothing.
She's successful with her makeup career on strictly

Reactions: 36
To be honest, she wasn’t really seen out in the limelight so not too sure I agree with the ‘only with him because of the showbiz’ comment. I fully respect her for being by his side for two decades to then to be shat on publicly. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but the assumption on a NDA and such a massive divorce settlement speaks volumes imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not sure if either of them are squeaky clean tbh! Didn't Dec cheat on his first wife? Or have I imagined that?
Otherway round I heard. I never knew it but it popped up recently in the wags thread that his ex had been shagging a top footballer. Possibly Beckham or Jamie Rednap, but maybe another one. Anyways she was among a list of conquests a wag on here reported. Dec found out, whether then or later, and she was toast.

I'm not overly fond of Ant(I prefer Dec, he seems deep but with his tit together.), but he's OK. His wife seems a bit of a harridan to be honest. She certainly isn't into dignified silence bless her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were trying for babies, and yes they maybe both have their vices but doesn't mean she didn't love him or was staying with him because of her career or party invites. They had been together for a long time, during which he amassed his fortune.

Reactions: 14
Re Lisa and the fertility issues. I feel for her there. I think women are more deeply affected by that issue in their relationship and in Lisa's case maybe her distraction and focus on it meant she took her eye off the ball in other aspects of their marriage and Ant and Anne Marie took advantage of that.
I just hope that he retains enough compassion not to father a child(If he is able to) with his new woman until all this is settled

Reactions: 21
I remember it coming out that Dec had slept with a lapdancer. I Googled it to check I wasn't imagining it and came up with this article. It mentions his now wife Ali Astall a lot and this was published back in 2003? I didn't realise they'd been together that long? Unless they really were just colleagues and things happened more recently

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The post I mentioned earlier re Dec's ex. ⬇

Chablis1

Monday at 2:10 PM
Jamie Redknapp had a thing with Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports’ presenter) who was Dec’s (of Ant and Dec) girlfriend at the time. Dec found out and dumped her. Redknapp also lost interest in her. She is now married to Ben Ainslie

I do feel sorry for Ant's wife after the way he treated her BUT she needs to stop liking nasty tweets about him its making her look a twit. I also don't like the look of his new gf she looks a smug witch.

Reactions: 8
The post I mentioned earlier re Dec's ex. ⬇

Chablis1

Monday at 2:10 PM
Jamie Redknapp had a thing with Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports’ presenter) who was Dec’s (of Ant and Dec) girlfriend at the time. Dec found out and dumped her. Redknapp also lost interest in her. She is now married to Ben Ainslie

Dec's current wife is his only wife! Are you thinking of his ex long term girlfriend Claire? Think he went on a stag weekend and had a lap dance but they're still friends so don't think it was that which split them up.
Yeah his girlfriend before his wife was Claire Buckfield aka Jenny Porter in 2.4 children 🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope she gets to keep the dog , if me and my husband ever break him I want the dog especially if he cheats no way is he keeping him 🐶 I wish Lisa would sell her story and donate the money to charity

Up * not him

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.