Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie Thompson used to be a regular on A League of Their Own, Jamie Redknapp is a team captain so there could be some legitimacy to that. She was also, as an aside, incredibly short, just right for Dec!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Georgie Thompson used to be a regular on A League of Their Own, Jamie Redknapp is a team captain so there could be some legitimacy to that. She was also, as an aside, incredibly short, just right for Dec!
I was the person who posted it. It is true re Mrs Ben Ainslie and Jamie Redknapp and Dec.

Reactions: 2
This is my first time posting because I feel so strongly about this! I feel so so sorry for Lisa, Ant evidently had drug and alcohol problems and cheated on her with his new woman. Lisa has never slagged him off or gone to the papers. I follow her on twitter and she's just liked tweets when people have seen Ant for what he is. The divorce settlement was a fake story. He wants her to sign a nda by the look of things and she refuses, so it drags on. But the media are obviously paid by his pa team to make her look bad. They follow her round and get the worse pictures of her followed by a story of ant looking so happy with this glamorous new woman. It's awful, her mental health must be in pieces. She constantly asks to be left alone. She lost her dad not long after it all. Along with all the close mutual friends she probably lost who went along with Ant. Her life has been shattered by him. I can never understand how Ant kept his job and people still love him, when he crashed into a family drink driving! Anyone else would never work again! Rant over! Just hate the witch hunt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123
This is my first time posting because I feel so strongly about this! I feel so so sorry for Lisa, Ant evidently had drug and alcohol problems and cheated on her with his new woman. Lisa has never slagged him off or gone to the papers. I follow her on twitter and she's just liked tweets when people have seen Ant for what he is. The divorce settlement was a fake story. He wants her to sign a nda by the look of things and she refuses, so it drags on. But the media are obviously paid by his pa team to make her look bad. They follow her round and get the worse pictures of her followed by a story of ant looking so happy with this glamorous new woman. It's awful, her mental health must be in pieces. She constantly asks to be left alone. She lost her dad not long after it all. Along with all the close mutual friends she probably lost who went along with Ant. Her life has been shattered by him. I can never understand how Ant kept his job and people still love him, when he crashed into a family drink driving! Anyone else would never work again! Rant over! Just hate the witch hunt!
Agree 100%, I really feel for Lisa she seems a good person. Yeah she did lose her Dad, it must have been terrible for her with everything else going on

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean this kindly, but can you not see that the bit in bold is an example of her being passive aggressive.
I most certainly feel sorry for her but she does herself no favours liking nasty posts about him. It just means she's using those people to voice what she won't say herself and that's sneaky. If she's chosen not to say anything and REALLY wants to stay private then she needs to stop the passive aggressive use of twitter.
I agree there's a huge PR thing re Ant being papped looking happy blah blah blah, but much as I don't like rating women on looks I wouldn't call his new partner glamourous in the least. She's nice enough but no beauty and far from my idea of glamourous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You've got to give her a pass for the odd comment. She's up against the full might of James Grant Management. That would be quite scary.

Reactions: 46
Why the duck isn’t she allowed to say anything about him?? he's a complete hole. If it wasn’t for smtv you wouldn’t know anything about him, what actual talent does he have other than being lucky

Reactions: 21
I remember it coming out that Dec had slept with a lapdancer. I Googled it to check I wasn't imagining it and came up with this article. It mentions his now wife Ali Astall a lot and this was published back in 2003? I didn't realise they'd been together that long? Unless they really were just colleagues and things happened more recently

"His body may have been like a boy but he's all man" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I mean this kindly, but can you not see that the bit in bold is an example of her being passive aggressive.
I most certainly feel sorry for her but she does herself no favours liking nasty posts about him. It just means she's using those people to voice what she won't say herself and that's sneaky. If she's chosen not to say anything and REALLY wants to stay private then she needs to stop the passive aggressive use of twitter.
I agree there's a huge PR thing re Ant being papped looking happy blah blah blah, but much as I don't like rating women on looks I wouldn't call his new partner glamourous in the least. She's nice enough but no beauty and far from my idea of glamourous.
I'm not calling her glamerous either lol I just mean that's what the media are trying to portray. I know what your saying but no ones perfect, when your hurt you can't be expected to do everything right. She's going to act out in anger and frustration that she's being slagged off and having lies written about her. I can honestly say I would have done a lot more than liked a few tweets! She seems to have always lived quite a quiet life just getting on with her career, she never asked for this attention. I just think we can't say how we would react in anyone else's shoes. She's also up against one of the biggest management teams who know exactly what they are doing and have far too much power and money.

Reactions: 20
I love their cameo in Love Actually where Bill Nighy’s character calls them Ant or Dec!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You've got to give her a pass for the odd comment. She's up against the full might of James Grant Management. That would be quite scary.
Absolutely. If it were me I'd be liking everything negative about my cheating ex, everything. And adding a few of my own.:) I just think it's misleading to claim Lisa is saying nothing and being private when actually she is stirring the tit pot by liking the posts that belittle Ant.
She's no angel, she's human and should either put up(by blasting him openly in her own name) or shut up by stopping liking negative posts.

Reactions: 13
I have to think of Challenge Ant, the wee game show from SMTV to remember which is which 😂
It was SO useful the day I learned they always stand in the same positions; so when you look at them on the tv, and you say ‘Ant and Dec’, they are standing in the same order as you ‘read’ them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.