Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been reading Holly W wasn't there as she didn't want to meet up with any of the management of her former agency who she is in dispute with - the same ones who manage all the other guests.

Reactions: 7
No sign of Scarlett Moffat at the wedding. I thought she was bestie's with the boys. She mustn't have their photo on her bedside table anymore.
Scarlett is on a #gifted holiday to Antigua. Obvs much more inviting than a crap 'celeb' wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
It does sound like a bit like a show wedding, where clients of James Grant were drafted in to attend in return for days of publicity.
All except Holly 😉 Contractually she doesn't have to do that now because she is under different management. Possibly why there were no photos of her at the wedding. 🤷‍♀️

Look at this 2015 - photo of Lisa n Ant leaving Ant n Dec’s 40th birthday party. It was badged as Ant being the worse for wear. But check out the woman on the right. Anne Marie presumably on duty that night. She has been canny. Elbowed Lisa out of the way. View attachment 705515
Why are Lisa and Anne Marie barefoot? Where are their shoes 🤔🤔. To me that is very strange...is Ant so small everyone around him has to take their shoes off??🤔🤔😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All except Holly 😉 Contractually she doesn't have to do that now because she is under different management. Possibly why there were no photos of her at the wedding. 🤷‍♀️

Why are Lisa and Anne Marie barefoot? Where are their shoes 🤔🤔. To me that is very strange...is Ant so small everyone around him has to take their shoes off??🤔🤔😬😬
Holly W did not attend the wedding -, see what I wrote in previous post.

@Summer house - Lisa has taken her shoes off, they were photographed at the end of what was probably a long evening. AM has Nude coloured ballet flats on. She was obviously there in a working capacity, running around making sure everything was ok. It was a big event. It was held in the rooftop restaurant place in Kensington High Street. It was A n D 40th birthday bash and loads of celebs attended it. Many more than who attended the wedding.

Reactions: 10
AM has indeed been very canny. She’s far from daft.

I must admit from seeing DM comments and the Amanda Holden rumours I sometimes wonder if Lisa turned a bit of blind eye to it (cheating) as long as it was discreet and he didn't tit on his own doorstep as it were.

Absolutely. Ab.so.lu.tea
More than once. The cheatees also did fairly well out of the arrangements too I shouldn’t wonder.

Last edited:
When she (AM) was working at the 40th birthday bash (photo above) she was just working for A n D mgt company. She didn’t become Lisa and Ant’s PA until 2017. Ant said he was divorcing Lisa in Jan 2018. There was definitely something going on to make Ant announce his divorce. They claimed to have begun their romance after that. Men don’t tend to say they want a divorce until they have something new lined up, particularly as this was going to be a high profile divorce and expensive too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she (AM) was working at the 40th birthday bash (photo above) she was just working for A n D mgt company. She didn’t become Lisa and Ant’s PA until 2017. Ant said he was divorcing Lisa in Jan 2018. There was definitely something going on to make Ant announce his divorce. They claimed to have begun their romance after that. Men don’t tend to say they want a divorce until they have something new lined up, particularly as this was going to be a high profile divorce and expensive too.

Sun article had this plus she is the person who organised Ant and Lisa's 10th wedding anniversary party, sounds like she went from house manager to personal PA
Screenshot_20210810-095029_Messenger.jpg

20210727_090526.jpg

Reactions: 1
I think Anne Marie is a vile slag to be honest. Ant is no better. Ps I'm not Lisa.

No way should them teen kids be calling another man dad and no way should she be allowing it.

Reactions: 28
Lisa and Amzie looking friendly in 2017
Photo of them in pink from Twitter - yep, AM has definitely broken the girl code. Kerching she says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Photo of them in pink from Twitter
They obviously knew Anne Marie enough to go to her child's christening in 2009 and she seems to have been friendly with Dec's wife back then as well
Screenshot_20210810-100618_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210810-100552_Messenger.jpg

• Wow
I think Anne Marie is a vile hag to be honest. Ant is no better. Ps I'm not Lisa.

No way should them teen kids be calling another man dad and no way should she be allowing it.
yep. Their poor father having to hear that. It stinks of oneupmanship and point scoring.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Having zoomed in again looks like Anne Marie has a black bag in the hand we can't see, maybe thats why she has a face on she's having to carry Lisa's shoes.
She doesn't have a face on? Looks pretty neutral to me

She doesn't have a face on? Looks pretty neutral to me
Screenshot_20210810-102401_Samsung Internet.jpg

To me it doesn't look a particularly happy looking face, as always we all bring our own experiences to our posts and if it had been me walking out with cameras there, I would have had a polite type of smile on my face until out of camera range, or I would have exited through a different door or waited so as not to be in camera shot.

This is 2015 so 6 years after the christening photo with her and Lisa so I would assume that she would be used to the possibility of ending up in a photo with her a) having worked for James Grant and b) walking out at the same time as Ant and Lisa.
ETA my husband will ask if either me or our daughter aren't really smiling why we've got a face on.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 706128
To me it doesn't look a particularly happy looking face, as always we all bring our own experiences to our posts and if it had been me walking out with cameras there, I would have had a polite type of smile on my face until out of camera range, or I would have exited through a different door or waited so as not to be in camera shot.

This is 2015 so 6 years after the christening photo with her and Lisa so I would assume that she would be used to the possibility of ending up in a photo with her a) having worked for James Grant and b) walking out at the same time as Ant and Lisa.
ETA my husband will ask if either me or our daughter aren't really smiling why we've got a face on.
To be fair, I have worked on events, I have ended up with a face like that at the end! , both Ant and Anne Marie have bitchy resting face.

This is Ant at the races in 2015. Compare and contrast the shots he is caught unawares (petulant looking) to the stage managed rictus grin back in place in the final shot. A lot of headlines from this period allude to Ant’s heavy drinking, this one included.

Dec’s Mrs looks like a hard woman, very similar to Anne-Marie. I think these two women are a better fit friendship wise and I would imagine she (Dec’s Mrs) liked having a new Mrs Ant to kick around with. Lisa probably always regarded the pair of them as staff (working for the management company) than spouses and friends. Lisa knew Dec as a good friend way before his Mrs.

Reactions: 11
To be fair, I have worked on events, I have ended up with a face like that at the end! , both Ant and Anne Marie have bitchy resting face.

This is Ant at the races in 2015. Compare and contrast the shots he is caught unawares (petulant looking) to the stage managed rictus grin back in place in the final shot. A lot of headlines from this period allude to Ant’s heavy drinking, this one included.

Dec’s Mrs looks like a hard woman, very similar to Anne-Marie. I think these two women are a better fit friendship wise and I would imagine she (Dec’s Mrs) liked having a new Mrs Ant to kick around with. Lisa probably always regarded the pair of them as staff (working for the management company) than spouses and friends. Lisa knew Dec as a good friend way before his Mrs.
Think many people probably have resting witch face, but (disclaimer as I've never worked in the public eye where cameras are on you so not any experience with the exception of not leaving the supermarket because David Blunkett and tv cameras were outside and didn't watch to be in any background shots) surely you could just pin on a smile for the 5 or so mins as you walk out of the door, presumably the cameras were within a few feet of them.

No he doesn't look happy at the races, wonder how much he lost is what springs to mind, but did he think he was out of view of cameras and got caught by a long lens, as opposed to walking out of a door in front of cameras.

ETA i normally walk round with rbf and no makeup but if going somewhere would have makeup on and a polite smile, in my case because I'm quite shy and a bit nervous in large groups and they are like a kind of armour.

Last edited:
Photo of them in pink from Twitter - yep, AM has definitely broken the girl code. Kerching she says.
If she’s saying that Lisa sacked her this would fit in with the pop witch blind about the husband who re-employed his bit on the side

He looks better in these caught off guard photos, than he is normally. I find his stupid grin, rather nauseating.

Reactions: 6
I wish Dec would break away from him as I can’t stand Ant. That won’t happen though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.