Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And every second of their 'quiet non showbiz wedding has been released to the press!
It is so private that three days later the press are still going on about it.

The DM comments are interesting. I think it’s very weird to take your kids on honeymoon. I expect to see more accidental pap shots soon.

Reactions: 7
If all those DM comments are for real I think the lovely Amzie saw a massive opportunity to improve her life financially and went after one of the richest men in showbiz at a time when she knew he was vulnerable. I am not saying he is a victim (he’s a selfish git) but I think she has been strategic and going after money. I think she is his current Mrs, but she won’t be the last, and it will be her that will call it quits (unless she likes being a peripheral part of showbiz) and she will be quids in. Lisa has done ok for herself. She still has the career and allegedly half of his fortune and doesn’t have to look at old rictus grin in the morning. A shame his mate Dec, who practically lived with Lisa and Ant before he was married, was dropped like a hot potato by him as well. That must have hurt too. He is harder than he looks as well.

Reactions: 21
No sign of Scarlett Moffat at the wedding. I thought she was bestie's with the boys. She mustn't have their photo on her bedside table anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No sign of Scarlett Moffat at the wedding. I thought she was bestie's with the boys. She mustn't have their photo on her bedside table anymore.
Quite a few missing who I thought would be there. Don’t know why but I thought that bloke who was mates with Robbie Williams, the wanabee whose name I can’t recall, would be there. I thought they would know more showbiz types.

Reactions: 8
Quite a few missing who I thought would be there. Don’t know why but I thought that bloke who was mates with Robbie Williams, the wanabee whose name I can’t recall, would be there. I thought they would know more showbiz types.
Johnny Wilkes, that is surprising cos he was meant to be at the stag do and is with James Grant.
If all those DM comments are for real I think the lovely Amzie saw a massive opportunity to improve her life financially and went after one of the richest men in showbiz at a time when she knew he was vulnerable. I am not saying he is a victim (he’s a selfish git) but I think she has been strategic and going after money. I think she is his current Mrs, but she won’t be the last, and it will be her that will call it quits (unless she likes being a peripheral part of showbiz) and she will be quids in. Lisa has done ok for herself. She still has the career and allegedly half of his fortune and doesn’t have to look at old rictus grin in the morning. A shame his mate Dec, who practically lived with Lisa and Ant before he was married, was dropped like a hot potato by him as well. That must have hurt too. He is harder than he looks as well.
What is also interesting is the change in Anne Marie it's like she went from normal ordinary brunette in the christening picture to end up a a clone of Ali Astell, even the papers did an article calling them peas in a pod.

Reactions: 4
Look at this 2015 - photo of Lisa n Ant leaving Ant n Dec’s 40th birthday party. It was badged as Ant being the worse for wear. But check out the woman on the right. Anne Marie presumably on duty that night. She has been canny. Elbowed Lisa out of the way.
382944B9-5CB1-4A0B-8059-9017C9FFB73B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Look at this 2015 - photo of Lisa n Ant leaving Ant n Dec’s 40th birthday party. It was badged as Ant being the worse for wear. But check out the woman on the right. Anne Marie presumably on duty that night. She has been canny. Elbowed Lisa out of the way. View attachment 705515
Why have neither of them not got any shoes on ? Bit strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa hasn't but if you zoom in looks like Anne Marie has nude (think they're called) ballet flats
Ah thanks, I can see them on the zoom. I thought it was strange neither had shoes on when the men are dressed in suits so was not a beach party. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Ah thanks, I can see them on the zoom. I thought it was strange neither had shoes on when the men are dressed in suits so was not a beach party. :ROFLMAO:
Having zoomed in again looks like Anne Marie has a black bag in the hand we can't see, maybe thats why she has a face on she's having to carry Lisa's shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It does sound like a bit like a show wedding, where clients of James Grant were drafted in to attend in return for days of publicity.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't there a rumour at one stage that she was shagging Ant?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.