Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet ITV will be glad when this day is over

Any disasters at the hotel and their entire stock of performing seals could be wiped out.

We know Holden is on holiday, but maybe Willoughby's taken one for the team and been locked in a bunker somewhere else to make sure they've still got someone left to put on TV if everyone else on their books is wiped out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven’t seen any pics of Holly (?)
I reckon they are genuinely friends and she's there supporting them. However, escaping James Grant means she's not contractually obligated to pose with Mr Baldwin under the flower arch for The Sun and The Daily Wail.

Reactions: 12
Remember Lisa still has loads of showbiz mates, Keith Lemon and Alan Carr are close to her I think.

Plus I think Ant is a moody obnoxious twit and is probably tolerated at best by the showbiz crowd. Dec's the dead on one.

Reactions: 15
Also looks like 5 attendants in total, 2 older girls in lilac presumably her daughters and 3 flower girls, one who I presume is Dec's daughter as she is holding Ali's hand, one who looks the right age to be Ant's niece don't know who the 3rd is perhaps someone else on Anne Marie's side
Screenshot_20210807-152324_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-152430_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Reactions: 5
I see the vicar was actually loving life :ROFLMAO:
I was going to ask who the flower girls are. I thought Anne Marie's daughters were still primary school age.

Reactions: 2
I see the vicar was actually loving life :ROFLMAO:
I was going to ask who the flower girls are. I thought Anne Marie's daughters were still primary school age.
Seen something that says they are 15 and 13, his niece will be about 10 (7 in 2018). This was in an article this May
Screenshot_20210807-153543_Google.jpg

Reactions: 2
Would Eamon and Ruth be there?
They were talking about attending a wedding recently on This Morning.

Reactions: 1
Both Stephen and Andy are still in the closet albeit a glass one. Schofs must be on friendly terms with the wife, they still holiday together done they? I'd say not much has changed for them.

Reactions: 4
Whilst googling for Anne Marie's kids ages I found this old photo, she's completely changed, that's her first husband and presumably her daughters.
Screenshot_20210807-153442_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.