Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Stephen and Andy are still in the closet albeit a glass one. Schofs must be on friendly terms with the wife, they still holiday together done they? I'd say not much has changed for them.
Don’t they still live together ?

Reactions: 2
Don’t get why he is in the closet?! He is in showbiz, on ITV. Practically compulsory. Who is his partner of 10 years, is he also in the industry?
His management won’t let him come out incase it ruins his reputation.
jamie he’s the head of entertainment at butlins

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Dan wooton is a bleep.
Dec’s wife looks as matronly as ever, she always looks like his mother on a night out. The bride looks lovely but then she has had the whole of the ant and dec pr and marketing machine to gentrify her image for public consumption.

Do not understand the need for a big arse wedding for a second marriage. It’s so over the top.

Reactions: 13
David Williams is dating Keely Hazell?? He’s certainly got a type hasn’t he? More to the point how does the creepy fucker manage to pull these women in the first place?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet there will be a few positive covid cases after the wedding. Not a mask in sight boarding the mini bus!

Reactions: 6
You have to wonder if they have any real friends don’t you? Surely they can’t be close friends with all of these people? Also the absence of Holly Willoughby is very strange indeed. I assume Cowell is too ill to attend.

Reactions: 8
You have to wonder if they have any real friends don’t you? Surely they can’t be close friends with all of these people? Also the absence of Holly Willoughby is very strange indeed. I assume Cowell is too ill to attend.
I also thought Bradley Walsh might be there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.