Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David Williams is dating Keely Hazell?? He’s certainly got a type hasn’t he? More to the point how does the creepy fucker manage to pull these women in the first place?!
I absolutely and utterly loathe him. He just makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Aren’t
Prob already drunk
i don’t think she’s there . She loves the limelight so surely there would be a pic of her somewhere. Happy to be corrected but wasn’t there a rumour that she’d had a fling with Ant....

Reactions: 5
Cant believe Phil is still playing the husband role when he's come out as gay #pathetic

Reactions: 6
Aren’t

i don’t think she’s there . She loves the limelight so surely there would be a pic of her somewhere. Happy to be corrected but wasn’t there a rumour that she’d had a fling with Ant....
Not heard that rumour, heard the one about Ant and Amanda Holden, according to Secret Celeb Gossip Holly and Paddy McGuiness had a thing

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well he's got to entice the guests somehow :ROFLMAO: 'They'll be no booze BUT I will pay for your outfit and hotel stay'.
:)
The ITV lot have the same management but Holly W is no longer with them so under no obligation to pose for photos (if she is there - the Mirror says she is but who knows)
Do you really think there will be no booze ? if not there will be lots of sneaking to the ladies and gents for a quick miniature bottle of something or some marching powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She obviously likes a nice day out to get a new frock and meet up with friends, she does not have to talk to him at all. Don't think I would go to a wedding a black dress though.
My MIL came to my wedding in a black dress, tbf she had terminal cancer but I was a bit taken aback when she showed me her dress and then said she wanted to be buried in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She obviously likes a nice day out to get a new frock and meet up with friends, she does not have to talk to him at all. Don't think I would go to a wedding a black dress though.
I wondered if the dress was navy, I think the shoes are navy. And I also see no reason why she shouldn't be there if she wants to. So what if they're still on good terms, that's up to them, it's almost like people are disappointed she doesn't hate him.

My MIL came to my wedding in a black dress, tbf she had terminal cancer but I was a bit taken aback when she showed me her dress and then said she wanted to be buried in it.
#Awkward AF 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered if the dress was navy, I think the shoes are navy. And I also see no reason why she shouldn't be there if she wants to. So what if they're still on good terms, that's up to them, it's almost like people are disappointed she doesn't hate him.

#Awkward AF 😐
That to me says she knew he was gay all along, fair enough if there was honesty on both sides before they started their relationship and both parties were happy with the arrangement then I could see a friendship would still work.
If she genuinely didn't know and he'd deceived her for all those years that's a different matter, but then again his PR are hardly likely to go with the first explanation as they'd think it would reflect badly.

Sometimes PR companies seem so obsessed with making their clients appear saintlike that they overlook the fact that the public would respect them more if they were honest.
If Ant had stuck to his I gave Lisa hell statement, apologised for any overlap in the relationship and issued a statement condemning press treatment of Lisa and told her before he went public with Anne Marie I imagine he would have been more respected than his PR strategy which basically implied Lisa had him tied to a chair whilst she forced booze and pills down his neck and then mind controlled him into driving drunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maybe Schofield's wife went with him because she's actually friends with Ant? Not the biggest stretch is it?

Reactions: 7
The dress is okay. Mine was nicer, not that I’m biased ;)
I think Lisa’s dress was nicer. Seems like a large turn out for a second “simple” wedding.
Dan Wooton is a piece of trash.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.