Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck have a big white wedding like that when you’ve already been married before? I genuinely don’t see the point? I’ve always said that if I was famous I’d get married at Marylebone Registry office. If it’s good enough for The Beatles to get married in its good enough for anyone, anyway I digress… Everyone knows he’s just marrying his carer anyway, can’t have him falling off the waggon and ruining the ‘brand’ can we 🙄
Tbf I had a white church wedding for my 2nd wedding, however I'd eloped (which proved that marry in haste repent at leisure is definitely true :ROFLMAO: ) for the 1st to a registry office and got married in ordinary clothes with just me, the groom and 2 witnesses. Plus the first marriage ended due to his unreasonable behaviour (handy with his fists) not due to anything on my part, also I was only early 30s.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This celebrity photoshoot in front of the flower arch is like OK magazine circa 2002. It screams a big fat deal with the papers.
They wouldn't have let paps get a shot of the dress if this was the case though? That's how it used to be anyway I thought.

Reactions: 2
They wouldn't have let paps get a shot of the dress if this was the case though? That's how it used to be anyway I thought.
This is what I meant. Not protected by a has been magazine but photos to sweeten the tabloid editors, who know EVERYTHING. And then some.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a mad fan of the dress. It’s so white! Reminds me of Jürgen Klopp’s teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is something about Ant’s new relationship that feels so false; like he is trying too hard to prove a point. Especially with the repeated bitterness against Lisa. The Dan Wootten article was the pits.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
See she's gone for less heel to her shoes than at Wimbledon, she looks just shorter than him.
Interestingly her wedding bouquet is quite similar in style to Lisa's also Dec and Ali had a floral arch at their wedding.
20210807_142040.jpg
20210807_142016.jpg
20210807_142319.jpg
20210807_141949.jpg

Reactions: 4
There is something about Ant’s new relationship that feels so false; like he is trying too hard to prove a point. Especially with the repeated bitterness against Lisa. The Dan Wootten article was the pits.
Lisa knows where the bodies are buried and that’s why And and Dec’s management in cahoots with ITV and the press have spent so much time smearing her name. It’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, but I’d expect little else from them. This is the same agency that crisis managed the Schofield bullying allegations by having him suddenly come out as gay at pushing 60. Vile organisation who’s monopoly in the entertainment world needs stopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This celebrity photoshoot in front of the flower arch is like OK magazine circa 2002. It screams a big fat deal with the papers: smile for the tabloids and I'll treat you to a #taxdeductible massage. Pippy Scofe posed solo but dragged Ms Lavendar along. :oops:
Looks like Cat and Paddy made the most of the £1K kiddie-free snooze in. He looks like he couldn't find the floss, she's rocking a cracking pair of bed sock marks. #youcanleaveyoursockson #middleagedparenting
46400315-9871517-image-a-64_1628337505348.jpg

You can keep your socks on.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
See she's gone for less heel to her shoes than at Wimbledon, she looks just shorter than him.
Interestingly her wedding bouquet is quite similar in style to Lisa's also Dec and Ali had a floral arch at their wedding.View attachment 701604View attachment 701605View attachment 701602View attachment 701603
I think the dresses are quite similar as well - big meringue, lace and very white. Thought she would have gone for something more straight down instead of all that material.

Reactions: 4
Ach there's our wee Paddy. Love him.
Cat looks great but yeah she definitely just took her socks off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she looks lovely but it can’t take away from the ugliness of how they got together.

Reactions: 14
Also they've gone for different metal for the wedding rings. She has platinum and he has gold.
Screenshot_20210807-145406_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-145432_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.