Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
You know something is on the way out when papers live report how terrible the show is. Last season.

Reactions: 3

Peachsquish

VIP Member
So how many of us that are watching SNT have got dressed up and have a face full of slap? If they'd have come live to my living room they'd find me in my pjs with a glass of red.
If I was in the virtual audience I'd dress up and have a face on otherwise no

Reactions: 2
I have to think of Challenge Ant, the wee game show from SMTV to remember which is which 😂
It was SO useful the day I learned they always stand in the same positions; so when you look at them on the tv, and you say ‘Ant and Dec’, they are standing in the same order as you ‘read’ them.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
The article is so sickly that it’s definitely written by his management
Can't decide what I find the most amusing in that article.
The missing word errors, the price of the car to give that relatable touch to ordinary people, or 'obviously she said yes straight away', which has imo a delightfully double edged meaning. Almost as good as the Father's Day card I saw years ago "It takes a special kind of man to be a father like you"
ETA gutted that it is only found through Google search not anywhere else and has hardly any comments had planned a pleasant morning's entertainment of pictures, comments then the article itself, all accompanied by chocolate eggs. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Emerald37

VIP Member
I don't blame her, I said she was an enabler. You can be sure if my partner had substance issues I would become teetotal with them.

You sound really invested in Lisa. Is that you?
I agree with you.
Noone is saying Lisa was to blame but many relationships do not survive addictions. This is no different.

Lisa has gotten a lot of money and has a new partner. She'll be fine.

Let's be honest they are obviously better off apart.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The strangest thing I think is the no show from willoughby.
These weddings are planned WELL in advance.
The fact she’s on holiday is really odd as there are only certain places she could go in any event. Nothing long haul.
Nothing on SM either and she documents every last bit she’s wants her adoring “ fans “ to know about.
I think it’s more to do with the James Grant connection.
She never misses an opportunity like this usually.
Curiouser and curiouser
She sent a simple ‘ congratulations ♥♥♥♥‘ in response to the photo on the ant and Dec insta account , but that was it. No gushing message like Mandy Holden sent. I guess it’s possible that she wasn’t invited….maybe that was handled by the management company too.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Today's article must say it sounds neither low key nor in sharp contrast to his first wedding

The low key ceremony the papers/his pr keep mentioning
Screenshot_20210801-063800_Samsung Internet.jpg

His first wedding
Screenshot_20210801-064135_Google.jpg

kittypaws

VIP Member
The recent photos of her are much worse than usual. I’m beginning to think Ant is paying the paps to doctor them. Huge dark eye bags, and her body shape screams alcoholic - skinny legs and bloated tummy. I saw this with my mum. Very very sad, if that’s the case.
Which photos are these?

BigMavis

VIP Member
I see the vicar was actually loving life :ROFLMAO:
I was going to ask who the flower girls are. I thought Anne Marie's daughters were still primary school age.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Don't like that dress at all. Very saggy in the boob area, that might be down to the cut of the dress, or a bad bra, or saggy boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️ belt isn't helping shape either. Hope it was early, too hot today for doggies
Good point about the dogs, must be awful for them in this weather.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Pretty much a rehash of the last article still sticking with the simple wedding for down to earth people whilst the pictures are of the barriers and red carpet ropes. :ROFLMAO:

Few more details in case you all want to rush and see (actually making the 'ring of steel' necessary) :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210806-130950_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-130917_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I suppose Saturday Night Takeaway is going to have to actually end at some point, surely? It can't carry on forever, though it seems like it has.