Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the dress cost £15k!
I think as an older bride marrying in a big white meringue is An odd choice. Perhaps she didn’t get the big white wedding first time around?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe the dress cost £15k!
I think as an older bride marrying in a big white meringue is An odd choice. Perhaps she didn’t get the big white wedding first time around?
I thought that too. I mean if I was to get married again I wouldn’t wear the big white dress again. I think it’s a bit weird too but maybe that’s mean.

Reactions: 6
The dress is okay. Mine was nicer, not that I’m biased ;)
I think Lisa’s dress was nicer. Seems like a large turn out for a second “simple” wedding.
Dan Wooton is a piece of trash.
Yes, it def wasn’t a low key wedding was it. was Dan Wooton at the wedding ..?

Reactions: 2
My MIL came to my wedding in a black dress, tbf she had terminal cancer but I was a bit taken aback when she showed me her dress and then said she wanted to be buried in it.
I'm guessing your MIL loved a bargain. Sorry to hear of her illness, I recently lost a FIL to cancer, I can confirm he was not buried in a black frock 👗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish they would lay off the filler Stephen Mulhern looks so puffy and pillow faced.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Anne-Marie ditched the hubby whilst dating Ant? What's the story there then?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to hear that.
Buried in a pink frock?

Curious also!
Not sure but the Sun had an article from 2018, a source and Anne Marie's friends make her sound like a saint and Lisa like the devil incarnate. It includes the following but not the date when this happened

@Gym&Tonic article i mentioned on Secret Celeb Gossip
Screenshot_20210807-204741_Messenger.jpg

Reactions: 2
Not sure but the Sun had an article from 2018, a source and Anne Marie's friends make her sound like a saint and Lisa like the devil incarnate. It includes the following but not the date when this happened

View attachment 702291

And doing the drugs and alcohol run 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 702291

Quoting my own post (just found this again knew I'd read something a few months ago in Popbitch that made me wonder if it was about Ant and Anne Marie)
From
10/12/15

20210807_210507.jpg

Reactions: 9
Could be Dec? Allay = Ali ?
Could be or could be neither of them just assumed with the article mentioning they didn't get on and also saying that Lisa sacked her in 2017 when Ant was first in rehab, but as it mentioned AM had complained to Ant about Lisa using her as a skinny, which I assumed to be before Ant's first rehab so wondered if she had tried to sack her earlier as well. Certainly on one DM article there was a comment implying he'd had an affair and paid for their silence with a BMW (Very fast reader who remembers what I read, in case I sound like a stalky weirdo)

Reactions: 4
Wedding took place 5 mins down the road from me and I was so tempted to go for a stalker snoop - under the pretence of dog walking ! I’m assuming the reception is at the Four Seasons which is very close by. It’s not £1k per night though - maybe for a suite but not for a standard room.

how does the £1k outfit contribution thing work? Thats so odd. Do they all get a BACCS transfer ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wedding took place 5 mins down the road from me and I was so tempted to go for a stalker snoop - under the pretence of dog walking ! I’m assuming the reception is at the Four Seasons which is very close by. It’s not £1k per night though - maybe for a suite but not for a standard room.

how does the £1k outfit contribution thing work? Thats so odd. Do they all get a BACCS transfer ? 🤣
Apparently it’s at Heckfield Place

Reactions: 1

Aleysha obviously didn’t get the allowance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.