Ant and Dec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As loved up as they seem to be I feel sorry for her ex can't be easy having your kids call another man Dad.
Screenshot_20210808-000949_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How many people at that wedding are in the closet?! Come out, it’s fine!

And as for DW. Looks like he’s brought his daughter as his plus one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Holly is on holiday abroad.
Strange, when this article claims that Holly got the ball rolling on the whole Anne-Marie as housekeeper appointment.
Ant McPartlin’s ex Lisa Armstrong and his new lover Anne-Marie Corbett were 'firm friends' at baptism — but fell out in a bitter bust-up (thesun.co.uk)
But Anne-Marie’s house manager appointment — after a recommendation by TV’s Holly Willoughby — saw her spend time at Ant and Dec’s Chiswick homes.
Do you think she used to work for the Baldwins?

Reactions: 4
David Williams is dating Keely Hazell?? He’s certainly got a type hasn’t he? More to the point how does the creepy fucker manage to pull these women in the first place?!
Don't get the hype with him. For my age group growing up in lads mags culture she was top tier with Michelle Marsh, Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard who's now a real nurse not a pretend one for FHM. Keely is still a natural beauty who doesn't look her age. It's bonkers she can't settle down with a decent fella.

Reactions: 1
Hats are out of fashion for weddings I see. Nobody i could see had a hat/ fascinator

Reactions: 2
As loved up as they seem to be I feel sorry for her ex can't be easy having your kids call another man Dad.
View attachment 702563
That's wrong on so many levels and I feel yet another dig at Lisa. I know she is laughing all the way to the bank but still, must be hard to read that statement given her fertility issues.

Those girls were both over the age of 10 when he became involved with their mother. They have a father in their lives. That mice faced woman allow the girls to call Ant "dad" and the fool is happy to discuss it in public, as if their other parent was a mere sperm donor. #Pathetic *

Even if the father wasn't in the picture they should always be made aware of the situation and know they have/had a father. If the man made conscious decision to walk away or was deceased whatever and the girls have never met the man ok, maybe call Ant "dad" but that's not the case here.

Sorry folks, rant over! These fake families set ups are one of my biggest pet peeves!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Were the fertility issues for definite, and if so, could the fertility issues be because of Ant, not Lisa?

Reactions: 6
can’t understand when divorced women get their children to call the new husband ‘dad’ if they have a father that they see regularly. My daughter and my second husband are the best together but she calls him by his name, now she’s grown up and says he’s the best step dad ever.

Reactions: 17
Latest article slightly in poor taste and DM apparently confirming she left her husband for Ant
20210808_043909.jpg
20210808_043943.jpg

Reactions: 14
I bet the appalling little man, even had someone write his wedding speech for him. If you think I'm being a bit harsh, I've just read a remark he made during his wedding speech, about being an alcoholic. There is a time and place for this kind of humour, and this was not the place.
What makes it worse, is knowing that he got off pretty lightly, after the drink and drive accident he was involved in.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t his mother in the car with him at the time. I couldn’t understand that, surely she could see he wasn’t in a fit state to drive

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t his mother in the car with him at the time. I couldn’t understand that, surely she could see he wasn’t in a fit state to drive
I assumed he must have been so permanently drunk by that point that he appeared normal, certainly the first part of DNA journey was filmed before 1st rehab and he looked normal in that.

Reactions: 5
If he's actually recovered then it shouldn't be a problem for other people to have alcohol.

After the disgusting article by Dan Wootton can hardly blame Lisa for liking this tweet

View attachment 701299

You don't 'recover' from being an alcoholic, you're in recovery. So actually it would have been very hard for him to be at his own wedding with everyone drinking, and having the temptation there. Just because you no longer drink does not mean you are fixed - ask any alcoholic and you will know it's a battle every single day.

Were you talking to her or what? Her husband ran off with the hired help, that is plenty to be pissed off about. She deserved every penny she got.
Oh ya I knew your name was familiar, you accused me in another thread that i believed in moonbumps and surrogates, subjects i never mention. Mudslinging is your game.
Where have you got the story that he 'ran off' with her? That relationship came to light after he broke up with Lisa, there's nothing to suggest that anything untoward happened.

That to me says she knew he was gay all along, fair enough if there was honesty on both sides before they started their relationship and both parties were happy with the arrangement then I could see a friendship would still work.
If she genuinely didn't know and he'd deceived her for all those years that's a different matter, but then again his PR are hardly likely to go with the first explanation as they'd think it would reflect badly.
There seems to be a lot of judgement on this thread which I find baffling. It could be that he was unsure of his sexuality for years and has only just properly come to terms with it. It doesn't mean that he (and she) have known all along and have been hiding it. He may simply have not know himself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.