Ant and Dec #3 His car being in a garage is best for everyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a bit odd but I guess he didn't want them to feel left out and they are his child's siblings.

Reactions: 5
I know quite a few blended families, it’s different in each case! I kinda like how inclusive Ant is. Not a fan of the tattoo personally though.

Ant’s been very vocal how much he has longed to be a dad. A step-dad is nice too, and now he has a little one to add to the mix.

I was even a step parent too, it was very rewarding 🙏🏻

Lisa has a good network of pals around her to give support. The media scrutiny and focus on her now could be the harshest thing though.

Reactions: 6
All that fuss he made over Hurley, but he wasn't important enough to make the tattoo tree

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sick of Lisa being protrayed as nuts and bitter by the press. it's the anniversary of her dad's death hence the "cryptic post". Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
While I’m feeling cross on Lisa’s behalf, the poor woman has been slagged off for her social media use since the break up. She has an Instagram that she sticks motivational memes on like half the population - not my cup of tea but no different to most of her friends I’d imagine. Yes, she liked the odd critical post in the heat of things but since then nothing. People talk as if she did a series of stories on him, when in fact she was the one who had to put up with photos of herself putting the bins out and looking rough being in the Daily Mail every day.

Reactions: 28
That he bought for lisa as a birthday present
Do you think he just bought it for her? More likely he wanted a dog too so used the bday as an excuse to get it. Even if it wasn't that it kinda becomes his dog too after so many years with it.

Reactions: 1
Do you think he just bought it for her? More likely he wanted a dog too so used the bday as an excuse to get it. Even if it wasn't that it kinda becomes his dog too after so many years with it.
My hairdresser had 2 dogs. Turned out her husband had another woman on go and she decided to end the marriage. They didn't have any kids, the dogs were her babies. She decided she had to give cheating b***** the dogs as her new flat wasn't suitable plus she needed to work longer hours due to be divorced. She was devasted but felt it was best for dogs.

As soon as Ant got joint custody of Hurley, he purchased 2 new puppies - not one but 2 puppies. Plus as another people have pointed out - he loves Hurley so much he hasn't made the family tree.

I think he used a power play thinking Lisa would back down and she didn't and now he's stuck with an old labrador that's a constant reminder of his previous life/wife. Which is probably why Hurley didn't make the family tree.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I do feel for Lisa as the press are picking on things she posts that are more than likely nothing to do with Ant, the recent one seemingly regarding her dad and I guess others about her recent ex etc.
She has not spoken out but the headlines look like she has if the articles are not read, yes she did react via social media after the split but overall has just got on with her life, I notice they don't have articles/mentions on Anne-Marie's ex.
Now the baby is here I hope the media (+ PR agents) just leave all involved alone also Dec needs to stay away from Phil the press will be ready when his money runs out.

Reactions: 10
I do feel for Lisa as the press are picking on things she posts that are more than likely nothing to do with Ant, the recent one seemingly regarding her dad and I guess others about her recent ex etc.
She has not spoken out but the headlines look like she has if the articles are not read, yes she did react via social media after the split but overall has just got on with her life, I notice they don't have articles/mentions on Anne-Marie's ex.
Now the baby is here I hope the media (+ PR agents) just leave all involved alone also Dec needs to stay away from Phil the press will be ready when his money runs out.
The press love casting women as victims, particularly the Daily Mail. They loved Lisa looking unkempt when the split happened. The photos they snatched of her were daily fodder for their online platform. But even more then that they love to present them as perennially lovelorn, left, dumped and never allowed to move on. The man is lauded for his new life, his new family but they like to keep the woman down as a victim. They did, and still do, to Jennifer Anniston. The press are never going to let her forget she was dumped by Pitt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe it’s all old battle axes the same who think Philthy Schofield is a lovely man as well saying Lisa is bitter and congratulating Ant! Imagine if she had moved on that quick and got pregnant with another guy what they’d be saying then?

Reactions: 10
There's an article in the DM sating how Lisa used to buy Ann Marie and her daughters to lovely gifts etc for birthdays and Christmas when she was their PA.

• Sad
Reactions: 16