Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phrase 'as so many of you were asking' ** I have (a) posted a link to what I am wearing or (b) written a blog post about it to make more money or (c) done a you tube video to spin a crap topic out for even longer **no one was asking

Reactions: 10
"Where's your top from?"
"It's linked on my 21 buttons account " takes a lot longer to type than just saying bleeping primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes that song 😂 where did it come from, is it even a real song (coz I’ve never heard it outside of insta) and who decided it was the “cool” song to play over the top of random insta stories

Reactions: 3
I have come across it on the quik video app a year or so ago, glad I never used it as a backing video track or would never be able to watch the old family videos again 😂😂😂 it is seriously annoying.

Reactions: 2
Oh, another thing! When people repeat themselves on stories. Especially when they're talking about really boring mundane tit. Fatty4life (Juliet) is always doing it! Story 1: "morning guyyyys. Just having a wee delicious coffee, and then I'm meeting my daughter for a Costa and maybe a McDonald's" Story 2: "so yeah, that's the plan for today. I'll have my delicious coffee, then Costa and McDonald's with my daughter" (followed by that annoying noise/face she does when taking about food). Alright Juliet, we got it the 1st time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is also what people on Facebook do but when people upload a photo of them at the hospital/doctors waiting area or a drip in their hand 🙄

Or if they upload the pic onto their page and people are like OMG what’s wrong? The poster then replies back with “I’ll message you”

Reactions: 11
#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. duck me it is infuriating.
Yes yes yes. It’s for the whimsical, dreamy, ‘love my life’ stories.

I also hate when the mamas play baby shark and act all infuriated by it.

Reactions: 4
Everyone now calling flowers ‘blooms’
photos of bunches of flowers in a sink
‘living my best life’
Obviously reading from a script in #ads not sounding natural at all

Reactions: 5
When they update their stories AND their 'grid' with the exact same photos.

Especially when they update the grid bit and then put the same photo in stories with 'NEW POST!!!' written over it.

Reactions: 20
People who post cryptic photos / quotes and are begging for attention

Such as a photo from a hospital or a quote like ‘some people will always screw you over no matter how much you love them’

Using the phrase “solo parenting”. I absolutely bleeping despise that expression, especially when it’s Mum Floggers who are putting their children to bed for one night only and then whinging about how difficult it was, at the same tome as having the grandparents there to help them out on their one bloody night of “solo parenting”. 😡😡😡
This 🤬 I’ve been a single mum since my girls were small and I’ve never felt the need to use that phrase. I feel like it’s a kick in the teeth for people who actually are doing it ‘solo’

Mine is eating and drinking a cup of tea. It’s a 30 second clip. Surely they can wait that long before sipping out of their Emma Bridgewater mugs!

Reactions: 5