Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they use the hashtag #switchofftobesocial but keep posting more videos. There’s a few who do this but motheringit seems to be the worst. She goes on about how she needs space, as if she has to keep posting, and then says she’s not coming on insta for a bit, 5 mins later post another story
Xameliax is one for this too. Aggressively so. Not with that exact hashtag but keeps saying how she has switched her phone off but then posts random preachy stories all the time.

When they disclose a medical condition and then post videos of doing all they can to make it worse. I am diabetic and I just bought 10 bags of gummy bears from poundland....

Reactions: 1
1) Because everyone asked...(No they didn’t)
2) Can anyone recommend...(please send freebies)
3) I work so hard ...(for 25mins a day)
4) I’m in this for the journey (it’s all about the money)
5) I won’t quit because I love this platform and what it gives me ..( Sod the kids privacy it’s all about the money)
6) picture of feet.. ( I am wearing nice shoes in a nice expensive place that you can’t affird)

Give me time and I will add more, unless anyone beats me to it!
Oh yes!!! Yes yes yes!! It’s all about money and craving attention. Full stop

Reactions: 3
Mentioning the bleeping algorithm. “Ooh the algorithm isn’t my friend, please show my post some love.” duck off, no one liked your post so don’t go begging for sympathy likes.

Reactions: 8
Post some long emotional speech about taking a break from social media to focus on them and their kids, but carrying on posting every single day anyway
So was the whole taking a break post just up to engagement then

"Loads of you have been asking about my skincare routine" followed by an #Ad for shite skincare products

Reactions: 3
Just got out of a secret meeting which I cant talk about... dont mention it then until you can

Reactions: 5
Pleading budgetary constraints and then filming a “family” grocery haul that’s comprised completely of tinned goods, processed meats, packets of junk food, convenience foods, and stupidly sugary treats.

As if anyone in their right mind would see that as 1. Interesting, 2. Informative and 3. Something they’d want to copy.

When they say 'brought' instead of 'bought'
Really pisses me off.
OMG this, along with “should of”, seriously drives me nuts

I hate how “shop” has become a synonym for “buy” in the context of “here’s my latest look, swipe up to shop it”

My brain can’t even figure out if it’s grammatically correct or not but it just sounds so weird and awkward. Maybe just trying to make it sound less salesy than saying “buy my affiliate tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6