Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliet

Chatty Member
#1 thing I hate - people using that song Petit Biscuit - Sunset Lover on their stories. Wins the award for most overused song ever. Fuck me it is infuriating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
D

Deleted member 10208

1. Posting "new post" on stories and covering the picture. It screams please look at my post!
2. Asking for recommendations when needing something...basically asking for freebies. Or tagging the company saying I love this! In the hope they send them the item 🙄
3. Photographing their kids to make money from a shit product. Clothes,vitamins etc

Anyone wanna add to this? 😂

Reactions: 44
1. The free stuff they get in large quantities which then drives up the price that we "the target market" pay.
2. The volume of free stuff they get that they don't even use. Total waste.
3. They have literally no integrity when it comes to honest reviews - wouldn't take anyone of these influencers word for anything especially when they're getting paid 4 figures to post it.
4. Going on lavish holidays (paid for by brands) and then them thinking they are a cut above the rest of the world
5. Constantly head to toe in designer brands then genuinely think we believe them when they talk of their love for these shit fast fashion brands
6. When they claim something is really cheap/affordable and you swipe up to find that the plain white t-shirt is £50.
7. When they genuinely make no effort to reply to comments/DM's
8. When they post an outfit but don't tag the brands and then don't reply to people asking where it is from.
9. Those stupid bloody outfit videos where they stand and try on 8 outfits at super high speed and spend the whole minute of the video pouting and sh*gging their own arse in the mirror.
10. The fake posh accents
11. The insta stories where they don't say anything just take an awkward video of themselves pouting for 15 seconds.
12. The actual fucked up world that we live in that this has become a "job" and so many of the younger generations are aspiring to be these absolute nobodies.
13. That all it takes is a brief stint on loveisland to secure your social media future.

Just removed every single influencer from my instagram as well as bloggers. Sick of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Palm23

'Raising awareness' as am excuse for attention seeking (I'm posting a photo where i look hot to raise awareness of breathing)

Acting like experts on subjects like mental health cos they once felt a bit sad.

Making a huge sighing fuss over basic life shit like sending some emails, doing some housework or spending time with their children.

Having a third child/ getting a puppy for more content.

Selling their kids' childhoods for free shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
“I’ve got a really exciting announcement, I’ve been working so hard on this for all of you. All will be revealed in 3 weeks!”

And then the countdown starts, and annoying and obvious hints ‘hidden’ within pictures.
Working hard for ‘us’? Or your bank balance?

JayS

"Where's your top from?"
"It's linked on my 21 buttons account " takes a lot longer to type than just saying fucking primark.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
1) Because everyone asked...(No they didn’t)
2) Can anyone recommend...(please send freebies)
3) I work so hard ...(for 25mins a day)
4) I’m in this for the journey (it’s all about the money)
5) I won’t quit because I love this platform and what it gives me ..( Sod the kids privacy it’s all about the money)
6) picture of feet.. ( I am wearing nice shoes in a nice expensive place that you can’t affird)

Give me time and I will add more, unless anyone beats me to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their tummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.

Reactions: 21

Alightened

VIP Member
If they've not posted for a while..."sorry I've not been on Instagram for a while, I've been so so busy"

Swipe Up🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
When they update their stories AND their 'grid' with the exact same photos.

Especially when they update the grid bit and then put the same photo in stories with 'NEW POST!!!' written over it.

Reactions: 20

GPort

VIP Member
The pointless polls in their stories just to boost their engagement figures.

“Should I wear dress A or dress B?”

“Should I have chicken or beef for dinner?”

“Should I wipe my arse or just jump in the shower?”

“Should I fuck off or piss off?”

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
2. Asking for recommendations when needing something...basically asking for freebies. Or tagging the company saying I love this! In the hope they send them the item
I HATE HATE HATE this! I’ve noticed Mrs Hinch is the worst at this. Why can’t people see right through this? Aaarrrgh

Noseybonk

VIP Member
1) Reused pics - the same pic over and over again on grids 😡
2) Obvious Cliques to get more sales - sometimes friends, sometimes actual businesses who tag, reshare, sell everything together and think no one notices.
3) Pics which are completely unrelated - such as there is currently a pic of a wardrobe door on insta because someone wanted to tell us about their bank holiday Monday but said they had no content to share - so shared a pic of their wardrobe door which they have shown many times 😳 (refer to point 1)

Last edited:

Juliet

Chatty Member
Asking boring questions in their captions and you know it’s purely to increase engagement. When they really couldn’t give a fuck what the answer is

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GiggleBee

VIP Member
When they get free holidays when you know some of them could easily afford to pay for it themselves!

Reactions: 17

Kema

Calling everyone who questions them or asks any unwanted questions Trolls 😡

Reactions: 16
D

Deleted member 10208

See when they post saying " Ive had hundreds of messages asking where i got my...*insert shitty iten of clothing / house item" I never believe them and think they do it to seem popular or like sooo many people care about their shitty choices 🤔

Reactions: 16