Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand when they have the name of the house they own.

Like Lindsey with the Crofton šŸ¤® we know you have a house but a lot of the time they are crap built anyway and have problems šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Most annoying overused phrases:
ā€œAllllll theā€
ā€œSending strengthā€
ā€œSending good vibesā€
ā€œLiving my best lifeā€
ā€œsolidarityā€
ā€œBecause thatā€™s just how exciting I amā€

Also, donā€™t upload stories of you saying ā€œummmm, umm, yeah, soā€ for 13 seconds and then actually speak for only 2 seconds. Get to the god damn point and donā€™t take 4 stories to say one very small insignificant thing!
Iā€™m gona have alllll the coffee šŸ˜© so irritating

ā€œIā€™ve got a few minutes to spare and I havenā€™t done one of these in aaaaaaages, so... ask me anything!ā€ - approx 32 hours after the last time they did a Q&Q on stories. And get arsey with their responses to questions they donā€™t like. Again.

Reactions: 4
People who yawn on stories šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

When they said Iā€™ll link it for you ...no, youā€™re linking it for yourself šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Maybe Iā€™m just a witch but Iā€™d never buy anything through an AL šŸ˜‚
Since discovering Tattle and learning about ā€˜swipe upsā€™ I now get irrationally angry when an instagrammer does one šŸ˜‚ I will NEVER swipe up...if Iā€™m interested Iā€™d rather spend 3 hours googling trying to find said item šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
When they say "sorry I look so rough" etc on their stories, yet they have a face full of make up on and not a single hair out of place.

Reactions: 6
People who post the same photos over and over..... I'm pointing to the slimming ones here..... transformation tuesday. Throwback Thursday. Way back Wednesday. We dont need it.
Also posting the Same goddamn pose. Katie's hand seems permanently stuck to her hair.
AND posting the same picture as a collage side by side. Like 2 identical pictures on the one post šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Re-posting arse licking/praising comments from other accounts on their insta stories.

Reactions: 6
When they say "sorry I look so rough" etc on their stories, yet they have a face full of make up on and not a single hair out of place.
Yes this!!! Drives me mad. You donā€™t look rough and you know you donā€™t, itā€™s just so they get messages saying ā€œaww you look lush babesā€ šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Heart
ā€˜Hi guuuuuyyyyyssssā€™ šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–šŸ˜–
ā€˜Just thought Iā€™d pop on here to tell you...ā€™ šŸ˜¤ (they are constantly on here to tell us šŸ™„
And the ā€˜earā€™ thing, putting their fingers in the top of their ears makes me feel šŸ¤®

When they use the hashtag #switchofftobesocial but keep posting more videos. Thereā€™s a few who do this but motheringit seems to be the worst. She goes on about how she needs space, as if she has to keep posting, and then says sheā€™s not coming on insta for a bit, 5 mins later post another story

When they say ā€œsay hello to my new friendā€ and zoom in on a big pimple šŸ¤® Why???!

Uploading a story thatā€™s basically just them singing or dancing to the radio šŸ˜’

When they say theyā€™re taking a ā€˜breakā€™ from Instagram only to post 24 hours later saying theyā€™re back from their break

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When they say ā€˜a few of you have askedā€™ you know nobody has

Oh and the #widn tag

Really? Nobody really cares what youā€™re doing, someone started that to show off what they were doing. And they all tag each other

Re-posting arse licking/praising comments from other accounts on their insta stories.
I totally agree

ā€˜Ask me anythingā€™ - also known as, ā€˜I have an over inflated ego so I assume everyone is sooooo interested in me, also, ask me really private questions about my financial situation and Iā€™ll repost them so everyone thinks Iā€™m incredibly rich when I reply with my cryptic answerā€™ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Crrriiinnggeeee
I can think of a fair few who do this

Last edited:
Asking for reccomendations of brands / products etc only to tag all the suggestions in an attempt to beg a freebie. Bore off!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Picking at their ears, sticking finger in ears, wiping their eye gunk. Touching hair. Tapping nails. Please stop.

When they story from bed first thing. Please brush your teeth, I can smell your breath.

Yawning.