Annoying things influencers do.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who yawn on stories šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

When they said Iā€™ll link it for you ...no, youā€™re linking it for yourself šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

Maybe Iā€™m just a witch but Iā€™d never buy anything through an AL šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
ā€œDid you see this post?ā€

ā€œCome and chat with me on my latest postā€

ā€œInsta hides my posts, please come and like my postā€

šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
On their grids, when they ask really boring questions they have no interest in hearing the answers to, just to up their engagement! Fopperholic is the worst for this.

Reactions: 10
I've had loads of people asking me about......nope, no you haven't you just want to mention it again or use it as an excuse for a swipe up!!!

Reactions: 3
Ask me anything?
Then I will get really offended by the question.

Reactions: 6
This šŸ¤¬ Iā€™ve been a single mum since my girls were small and Iā€™ve never felt the need to use that phrase. I feel like itā€™s a kick in the teeth for people who actually are doing it ā€˜soloā€™
Thatā€™s exactly why I hate it and Iā€™m not a single parent! I just feel itā€™s so completely selfish and so demeaning to actual single parents who are doing an amazing job on their own, every day, without grandparents on tap to help out when they are doing one night of chuffing ā€˜solo parentingā€™!

Reactions: 2
"Where's your top from?"
"It's linked on my 21 buttons account " takes a lot longer to type than just saying bleeping primark.
I see it ... I want it .. I google it šŸ¤£ i never ask where things are from just google description of said item

Using that bloody ā€œI love my coffeeā€ song! Every morning when flapping the camera around a cup of coffee!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Haha
When they do a Q & A and you just know theyā€™ve sent themselves questions they want to answer šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talk about how much they love/are obsessed with/always use a product that theyā€™re paid to advertise but we never see it again after the ad is over šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Talk about how much they love/are obsessed with/always use a product that theyā€™re paid to advertise but we never see it again after the ad is over šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
This!! šŸ˜”
Also saying theyā€™re ā€œobsessssedā€ with a product theyā€™ve used once šŸ™„

When another account mentions them in a story so they screenshot it and post the same pic back saying something like "thanks lovey" and if you follow the 2 same accounts it's annoying as duck

Reactions: 12
When they take you on a tour or the house,garden,garage,fridge,freezer or cupboards why bother?who cares?
Any kind of haul annoys me especially charity shop it's not like we can go and buy the same thing.

Reactions: 5
Most annoying overused phrases:
ā€œAllllll theā€
ā€œSending strengthā€
ā€œSending good vibesā€
ā€œLiving my best lifeā€
ā€œsolidarityā€
ā€œBecause thatā€™s just how exciting I amā€

Also, donā€™t upload stories of you saying ā€œummmm, umm, yeah, soā€ for 13 seconds and then actually speak for only 2 seconds. Get to the god damn point and donā€™t take 4 stories to say one very small insignificant thing!

Reactions: 2