Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
When they disclose a medical condition and then post videos of doing all they can to make it worse. I am diabetic and I just bought 10 bags of gummy bears from poundland....

Reactions: 1

MrGreen

Pleading budgetary constraints and then filming a “family” grocery haul that’s comprised completely of tinned goods, processed meats, packets of junk food, convenience foods, and stupidly sugary treats.

As if anyone in their right mind would see that as 1. Interesting, 2. Informative and 3. Something they’d want to copy.

AnotherMum

When they say ‘a few of you have asked’ you know nobody has

Oh and the #widn tag

Really? Nobody really cares what you’re doing, someone started that to show off what they were doing. And they all tag each other

Re-posting arse licking/praising comments from other accounts on their insta stories.
I totally agree

‘Ask me anything’ - also known as, ‘I have an over inflated ego so I assume everyone is sooooo interested in me, also, ask me really private questions about my financial situation and I’ll repost them so everyone thinks I’m incredibly rich when I reply with my cryptic answer’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Crrriiinnggeeee
I can think of a fair few who do this

Last edited:

Amorphis35

Latest trend in America now ‘ordering the same as the person in front of me’ at Drive Thrus. Seen Demi Donnelly do it here but how long until everyone starts doing it? I’d be well embarrassed and what about allergies etc?

People who post the same photos over and over..... I'm pointing to the slimming ones here..... transformation tuesday. Throwback Thursday. Way back Wednesday. We dont need it.
Also posting the Same goddamn pose. Katie's hand seems permanently stuck to her hair.
AND posting the same picture as a collage side by side. Like 2 identical pictures on the one post 🤔

It’s like the basic bitch version of inception. It also makes the “little folk” think if they post on their stories that then the larger account will shout them out when actually it’s just a screen shot and no one gives a shit who reposted it. It’s so odd.

LadyStardust

Instamums referring to their followers as "guys", despite knowing full well that 99% of their followers are female.

"I've had so many messages about my dress/makeup/shoes/top/whatever" YAWN.

"Sorry that I've not been on here much" - I never notice!

Follow Friday :sick:

Begging for followers, likes etc.
Posting 15+ swipe up ads per day.
Taking photos of certain things just to advertise cos they're trying to get noticed by the company/brand.
Deleting all negative comments from their social media accounts and only keeping the 'good' ones. They've put themselves out there to the thousands/millions of followers people are always going to have an opinion they might not like.

And pretending like everyone is their friend when in fact they are just a number on their follower/subscriber count.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
When they use the hashtag #switchofftobesocial but keep posting more videos. There’s a few who do this but motheringit seems to be the worst. She goes on about how she needs space, as if she has to keep posting, and then says she’s not coming on insta for a bit, 5 mins later post another story
Xameliax is one for this too. Aggressively so. Not with that exact hashtag but keeps saying how she has switched her phone off but then posts random preachy stories all the time.

So many have really bad teeth. If you're going to do stories please don't do close up selfie ones with those awful gnashers!