Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3

VIP Member
When they say "sorry I look so rough" etc on their stories, yet they have a face full of make up on and not a single hair out of place.
Yes this!!! Drives me mad. You don’t look rough and you know you don’t, it’s just so they get messages saying “aww you look lush babes” 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Disgruntled

This 🤬 I’ve been a single mum since my girls were small and I’ve never felt the need to use that phrase. I feel like it’s a kick in the teeth for people who actually are doing it ‘solo’
That’s exactly why I hate it and I’m not a single parent! I just feel it’s so completely selfish and so demeaning to actual single parents who are doing an amazing job on their own, every day, without grandparents on tap to help out when they are doing one night of chuffing ‘solo parenting’!

Shropshiremum

Most annoying overused phrases:
“Allllll the”
“Sending strength”
“Sending good vibes”
“Living my best life”
“solidarity”
“Because that’s just how exciting I am”

Also, don’t upload stories of you saying “ummmm, umm, yeah, so” for 13 seconds and then actually speak for only 2 seconds. Get to the god damn point and don’t take 4 stories to say one very small insignificant thing!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The way they recycle photos. The same photo of a kettle, a candle and a cup of tea with a caption that doesn’t match up. “Morning lovelies. It’s hump day. Spending the day at the vets with the cat and pretending I’m living my best life”. Yawn

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I cannot stand when they have the name of the house they own.

Like Lindsey with the Crofton 🤮 we know you have a house but a lot of the time they are crap built anyway and have problems 😂

Juliet

Chatty Member
Most annoying overused phrases:
“Allllll the”
“Sending strength”
“Sending good vibes”
“Living my best life”
“solidarity”
“Because that’s just how exciting I am”

Also, don’t upload stories of you saying “ummmm, umm, yeah, so” for 13 seconds and then actually speak for only 2 seconds. Get to the god damn point and don’t take 4 stories to say one very small insignificant thing!
I’m gona have alllll the coffee 😩 so irritating

ReadingAlong

Picking at their ears, sticking finger in ears, wiping their eye gunk. Touching hair. Tapping nails. Please stop.

When they story from bed first thing. Please brush your teeth, I can smell your breath.

Yawning.

Andyloutop

‘Hi guuuuuyyyyyssss’ 😖😖😖😖
‘Just thought I’d pop on here to tell you...’ 😤 (they are constantly on here to tell us 🙄
And the ‘ear’ thing, putting their fingers in the top of their ears makes me feel 🤮

Reactions: 1

LellsBells

VIP Member
When they say “say hello to my new friend” and zoom in on a big pimple 🤮 Why???!

Uploading a story that’s basically just them singing or dancing to the radio 😒

purpleghost

Post some long emotional speech about taking a break from social media to focus on them and their kids, but carrying on posting every single day anyway
So was the whole taking a break post just up to engagement then

LittleBird

Skinny tea/ coffee, some shitty gummy bears that make "your hair grow" and whatever bollocks they are selling this 🙄

Bora Bora Local

Also the
‘Instagram vs Reality’ photos where one is posed and super skinny and the other is them unposed sticking their tummy out.

I mean, if that’s you, just post that all the time? Why make a point of the reality but never post it?
My bugbear is ChessieKing. God, I could rant for ever.
Omg yes. I used to follow her and thought she was pretty funny etc. But she’s taken it TOO far and it’s just frankly got ridiculous now in what she posts but everyone just seems to be loving it. I find her so irritating.

And the fact she keeps going on about having to had done every thing by herself when it’s obvious her family are exceptionally rich...

Wonderful_u "I haven't been on holiday for 2 years". You definitely have cos you get gifted holidays every other week!