Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Annie and Mo have also registered NOURISHED3 in the UK in the last couple of weeks ...
Maybe moving to London soon ?
Or maybe this is needed for the distribution of their products via UK based retailers and ecommerce platforms ....
not sure on how they manage their sales and deliveries to the UK (if they ever get orders form there) apart from their own shipping methods + via Cult Beauty ...
View attachment 1073664
View attachment 1073666

Also, Mo's got a fancy website for his self branding lol :cool: :
View attachment 1073673
„Skincare owner“ 😂😂😂 good lord, can’t someone who’s actually good at English proof read his stuff before he puts it out there for everyone to see?! He’s just so embarrassing…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
„Skincare owner“ 😂😂😂 good lord, can’t someone who’s actually good at English proof read his stuff before he puts it out there for everyone to see?! He’s just so embarrassing…
Yeahh I agree, someone should proof read what he wrote before publishing 😅

This is the WANAPRENEUR's online self branding package :

This website is like a " I'm an important personality and I'm seeking more fameeeeeeee, look how good looking I am" :cool:
1645314301807.png

His Linkedin profile isn't any better 😅 + he says he's based in Beverley Hills, California. What a joke...
1645314590496.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well by the looks of this she's not pregnant. Unless she edited the bump out which would be stupid.
Lily Pebbles did this right? she posted this pic with her friend Anna, telling "just the three of us).

Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-19 a la(s) 20.16.09.png

And two weeks later she posted another photo saying "I meant, the four of us"

Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-19 a la(s) 20.16.29.png

Maybe the photo wasn't edited. But is just about angles.

Whetever it is, if Annie is pregnant or not, I can't beleive how different she looks on her own videos and own Instagram posts. She definetly knows what angles makes her look thinner. Which is so ridiculous. She has a great body, shouldn't pretend to be skinny. As that would be the only acceptable way to look :mad: If there is something I hate about an influencer is that can't project a real image to her followers and sell that "Im perfect" image.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeahh I agree, someone should proof read what he wrote before publishing 😅

This is the WANAPRENEUR's online self branding package :

This website is like a " I'm an important personality and I'm seeking more fameeeeeeee, look how good looking I am" :cool:
View attachment 1074767

His Linkedin profile isn't any better 😅 + he says he's based in Beverley Hills, California. What a joke...
View attachment 1074779
Saying he's in Beverly Hills shows what a liar he is. Why lie about that?

• Haha
Well by the looks of this she's not pregnant. Unless she edited the bump out which would be stupid.

Also why does Mo go to the gym ibdoors with his sunglasses on? Is he afraid he's some sort of celeb? 🤣🤣
I think she is pregnant, and more so, it is very likely that she edited the bump (why - maybe she just really doesn't want to show how pregnant she is yet). My husband is a photoshop expert (like on a professional level, not just in his free time lol ;)) and I have asked him to look at some of Annie's previous insta pics (not more recent ones, though) - he says she is definitely, 100 % using photoshop, particularly on her legs, arms and chin (because of his profession, he is also trained in human anatomy and proportions, and he can tell immediately when a certain body part has been altered even in the slightest, which hers has. I don't think it's cool (or necessary) to point out specific photos I've asked him about, but I will say that, in her case, one of the tools she uses most is the one that minimizes and streamlines. My husband said that the alterations are quite subtle and well-preformed, so either she has some skill in photoshop, or someone who is skilled that is helping her. So, if she wanted to edit out the bump for some reason, then she would certainly be able to ;).

Also, I had the same reaction to Mo with sunglasses indoors. It's so pretentious :sick:. That, and his affinity for taking pictures of himself, from bare chest up to face. I mean, no offense, but his chest isn't THAT amazing to be featured so often 😅!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't stand Mo.
Full of himself, thinks he it super handsome macho 😂
That thong ( I bet he does it a lot when speaks to girls etc) flirting ..

he is like a kid.. can't imagine have him as a husband 😐
Perhaps he is also manipulating Annie

Reactions: 6
I think she is pregnant, and more so, it is very likely that she edited the bump (why - maybe she just really doesn't want to show how pregnant she is yet). My husband is a photoshop expert (like on a professional level, not just in his free time lol ;)) and I have asked him to look at some of Annie's previous insta pics (not more recent ones, though) - he says she is definitely, 100 % using photoshop, particularly on her legs, arms and chin (because of his profession, he is also trained in human anatomy and proportions, and he can tell immediately when a certain body part has been altered even in the slightest, which hers has. I don't think it's cool (or necessary) to point out specific photos I've asked him about, but I will say that, in her case, one of the tools she uses most is the one that minimizes and streamlines. My husband said that the alterations are quite subtle and well-preformed, so either she has some skill in photoshop, or someone who is skilled that is helping her. So, if she wanted to edit out the bump for some reason, then she would certainly be able to ;).

Also, I had the same reaction to Mo with sunglasses indoors. It's so pretentious :sick:. That, and his affinity for taking pictures of himself, from bare chest up to face. I mean, no offense, but his chest isn't THAT amazing to be featured so often 😅!!
Hey cool you asked your husband! Can you ask him if it's likely she has been photoshopping her bump? Can you ask him if he can tell something is off around the belly? Because when I looked at the picture, her belly looked a bit off in my opinion, like not natural? But it's difficult to tell.

I am really sad that she feels the need to photoshop herself so much. Even on Mo's stories and pictures, with the extra weight, she looks good! The extra weight looks great on her, I'm not going to lie. All the work she got done to her face is a huge shame but body-wise she looks good. She doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about. But I understand, with her immence fat fobia, that it is difficult to accept.

Meanwhile, I shouldn't be reading this thread before bed. I dreamt last night I was third wheeling Mo and Annie on their way TO THEIR WEDDING :ROFLMAO: I dreamed, we were in a luxury car, I was in the front seat, Annie behind me and Mo next to hear, we were off to get them wedded. I was holding Annie's hand, because Mo wasn't. The car WALKED down the isle with us it, like actually WALKED (it took steps with the wheels :ROFLMAO:) down the stairs and up the isle with us it in. And then I woke up. Weird 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course, she photoshops her photos, also her older photos with those extremely long thin legs. That is not how she really looks. All influencers photoshop and edit their photos. You can see how different she looks on Mo's stories and then on her carefully selected and edited photos.

She might have indeed edited her belly, which is strange and stupid in my opinion. It is clear that her belly is not this flat, otherwise she would never wear loose dresses.

I agree with y'all. Mo seems very, very immature and childish. But maybe, that is not a bad thing for their relationship. Annie is a very serious and overthinking person, maybe he is what she needs. I am 24 and I would go crazy with a man like him, being so childish haha. It's funny that someone like Annie has a partner like Mo an that for 6 years now .

Of course, she photoshops her photos, also her older photos with those extremely long thin legs. That is not how she really looks. All influencers photoshop and edit their photos. You can see how different she looks on Mo's stories and then on her carefully selected and edited photos.

She might have indeed edited her belly, which is strange and stupid in my opinion. It is clear that her belly is not this flat, otherwise she would never wear loose dresses.

I agree with y'all. Mo seems very, very immature and childish. But maybe, that is not a bad thing for their relationship. Annie is a very serious and overthinking person, maybe he is what she needs. I am 24 and I would go crazy with a man like him, being so childish haha. It's funny that someone like Annie has a partner like Mo an that for 6 years now .
I agree, I think Mo brings out a bit more fun and joy in her life. Imagine if she was with someone similar to her, imagine the snoozefest we would have to go through each week. At least Mo gives us a little bit of entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m currently pregnant and what makes me think she isn’t is because she’s recently had a hydra facial and I’ve been told to not have them during pregnancy. To me, Annie seems the type to follow every rule given to her when pregnant. However you guys do put up convincing arguments for her to be 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m currently pregnant and what makes me think she isn’t is because she’s recently had a hydra facial and I’ve been told to not have them during pregnancy. To me, Annie seems the type to follow every rule given to her when pregnant. However you guys do put up convincing arguments for her to be 🤣🤣🤣
You can have them whilst pregnant, maybe a bit altered but they are safe for everyone

You can have them whilst pregnant, maybe a bit altered but they are safe for everyone
Really?? I’ve was told not to have them because of the laser part which I understood and I definitely saw Annie have that bit done a few weeks ago. Then again, could be old footage, it’s all smoke and mirrors with influencers!

Reactions: 1
Really?? I’ve was told not to have them because of the laser part which I understood and I definitely saw Annie have that bit done a few weeks ago. Then again, could be old footage, it’s all smoke and mirrors with influencers!
i think it just might be your aestheticitian who includes laser in the hydrafacial because most hydrafacials don't include them. the actual hydrafacial is just the exfoliation and polypeptide fusion serum. anything like lasers, led, masks, etc are all just additions to the facials that vary depending on what the aesthetician offers. so annie may just be getting a basic facial if she is pregnant (which i don't think she is either). but you should be able to ask for a more basic hydrafacial if you would still like to get it done

Reactions: 2
i think it just might be your aestheticitian who includes laser in the hydrafacial because most hydrafacials don't include them. the actual hydrafacial is just the exfoliation and polypeptide fusion serum. anything like lasers, led, masks, etc are all just additions to the facials that vary depending on what the aesthetician offers. so annie may just be getting a basic facial if she is pregnant (which i don't think she is either). but you should be able to ask for a more basic hydrafacial if you would still like to get it done
Ahhh understood, Thankyou 🥰

No alc again + Bumb

she is now officially pregnant for me :
Ah she does look great. In the second pic, she's putting the bag in front of it again.
Did she post this or Mo?

Her new face is, indeed, a little off-putting. But maybe she can't top it off and it's now kinda melting down and that's what we are seeing?
But some pregnant women get completely different faces. I don't know if you know her but when Abbey Sharp (YT) was pregnant with their 3rd baby her nose and mouth area was completely whacked. She looked, sorry, awful. Doesn't matter, but still happens. My friend's feet got blown out of proportion, she suddenly had 3 sizes larger feet lol.

No alc again + Bumb

she is now officially pregnant for me :
she had vegan sushi, so no raw fish either ...

Also “day to day responsibilities” wtf is she talking about ?! If she is indeed pregnant she’s definitely not ready for what is waiting for them ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.