Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Annie actually likes the new bag she presented in her last vlog...
This is so not her style, I bet she'll never actually use it.
True. She always promote bags that she uses the same day she promoted. Once she gets her money from the advert she goes back to her Chanel.

Watching her newest vlog. Some thoughts:
▪Don’t know if she’s pregnant but she has definitely put on some weight since I watched her videos a month ago. Face is getting fuller and she’s getting a hip dip from her thighs getting a little bigger. She’s also developing a little bit of a middle aged belly bloat.
I think she has put some healthy and very little weight on during the whole year. I think 3 years ago she was super skinny. But her diet back then was super restrictive. I am very bad to know when someone 'looks pregnant' so I don't know. But in my opinion she still has a super slim body.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her products just say "Made in Europe". I've never seen a single product or item I have purchased in my ENTIRE life just say 'Made in Europe' or "Made in Asia' etc., without specifying exactly which country it is made in.

Even if it is packaged in a different country, it would specify one country....or say made in Italy but packaged in Germany, for example. There is always one country that can be identified as contributing the most to the production of an item.

It's very odd in my opinion and makes me question how they are made and why they continue to have a lack of transparency. I had to ask where the mask was made and they responded with Italy. That 1st product said "Made in Europe" too. Due to that, I refuse to try her new cleanser.

Plus there are so many well established, reputable European brands that sell better skincare products for the same price point. I refuse to give my $ to a brand that lacks such transparency.

I don't get the whole crystal crap either. Women just want quality skincare with good, effective ingredients. I don't need the energy of crystals or a shaman's healing energy over my bloody face mask or cleanser....and I work in the healthcare/medical field, these crystals do jack to the chemical makeup and effectiveness of a product.

It's so ridiculous, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Annie should bring back her fun style & somewhat chirpy attitude.

Watching her latest Instagram stories and she 💯 % has that Los Angelos freeze on her face from the Botox, brows and fillers. It’s making her look less feminine.

But, Mo. He is one entertainer lol! No wonder Annie feels like she needs all that Botox. He’s like a child. Even if he’s dressed up like he’s 60 trying to run his empire of fluffy skincare.

• Haha
Her products just say "Made in Europe". I've never seen a single product or item I have purchased in my ENTIRE life just say 'Made in Europe' or "Made in Asia' etc., without specifying exactly which country it is made in.

I don't get the whole crystal crap either. Women just want quality skincare with good, effective ingredients. I don't need the energy of crystals or a shaman's healing energy over my bloody face mask or cleanser....and I work in the healthcare/medical field, these crystals do jack to the chemical makeup and effectiveness of a product.
I agree, there's a huge lack of transparency regarding the production process etc.
That's also probably why she is not making any video of the behind the scenes of their business like any influencer would do.

Regarding the crystal trend : my opinion is that she got the idea from Australian model and entrepreneur Miranda Kerr who's created a very successful and efficient brand KORA Organics which "infuses" the products with amethysts stone extracts (Infos here)... (also not sure if that's pure marketing or an actual thing that you can do when developing skincare product but why not............)

Whatever this is proven to be efficient or not you can tell this is where Annie got the idea for Nourished3.

+ I remember the packaging of their purifying mask showed an amethyst on the side of the box which is clearly something used for KORA https://koraorganics.com/products/amethyst-crystal-cluster

Also when they launched the brand she sent PR packages to her influencer friends and added an actual stone inside just like KORA does...
Watch the below video at 7:10'

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wonder what the lack of transparency is all about, made in Europe sounds very sketchy to me.

To the person who suggested her moving to London: unless they rent a warehouse and ship from EU it would be a disaster for het brand. She has many European followers, with shipping and taxes/handling fees and such an overpriced item not many can afford it

Reactions: 2
1637452940033.png

OMG here you can tell she really went for the injections - she's ruined her face - so sad

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the lack of transparency is all about, made in Europe sounds very sketchy to me.

To the person who suggested her moving to London: unless they rent a warehouse and ship from EU it would be a disaster for het brand. She has many European followers, with shipping and taxes/handling fees and such an overpriced item not many can afford it
i think they do have a warehouse to ship from eu in Germany (dachau). i believe she has mentioned before that she has two warehouses, one also in US (santa clarita) for US shipping and that is why initially when n3 was launched, she had free shipping on all orders in Germany and US. For outside of germany, all european orders and uk orders are charged the same shipping

Reactions: 2
On instagram Annie said that they want to get a dog. I don't know how this is supposed to work with their all white and beige appartement and her obsession with everything being sparkling clean. Their dog better be beige or white because dark dog hair on light colored furniture is annoying even for someone who has a healthy relationship to home decor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Am i the only who just CAN'T stand her way of talking. Its so slow (like everything in her life) and dreamy-sweet voice just kills my nerves sometimes.
She will not survive in the middle east
If she goes to jordan to visit mo's family they will eat her in a second. Im not saying she has to be rude or yell at every occasion but come on a little bit energy and spice will help her. what is with the fragile character. Maybe its a game and in private mo is afraid of her. Thats so funny to think of.
Or She is just boring in every espect i dont know.

Also, i cant understand why she never visits/invites mo's family.
They live in germany yet she never cares about his mom even.
When she said they are going on a trip for his birthday my first thought was she is going with him to his family or at least celebratibg with them
But ofcourse another boring trip it is
Ok i can get the madrid part
But why would she take him to visit her dad and not his mom for his freaking birthday.
Either Mo is a gold digger without any values or she is scary as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On instagram Annie said that they want to get a dog. I don't know how this is supposed to work with their all white and beige appartement and her obsession with everything being sparkling clean. Their dog better be beige or white because dark dog hair on light colored furniture is annoying even for someone who has a healthy relationship to home decor.
She already had a dog but gave it away (I think to her mom?) when it didn't suit her anymore. Honestly so irresponsible.
Why would they get a dog? Imagine the dirt in the house. Or would she only keep it in a cage and locked up? Or maybe only inside so it can't get dirty? Bet they will get a designer dog, too. Poor dog. I'm already sad. And with all the travelling they do they will probably bring it to those dog hotels (??) a lot. What a bad idea.

in the vlog Mo said "I'd like a dog that doesn't shed and is easy to care for" ....

ANY dog will require full attention and care in every aspect .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
in the vlog Mo said "I'd like a dog that doesn't shed and is easy to care for" ....

ANY dog will require full attention and care in every aspect .
This seriously makes me so incredibly sad just reading it I want to cry. They just want a dog for the aesthethic, they like the idea of a dog, not the actual work. People don't realize how much work and care a dog needs and then we the dog doesn't do what they want they will dump it again and the dog will have to suffer. People like them want a dog to behave like a doll. Just sit and look cute...
A dog is a dog, it will behave like a dog no matter what. That's why it's a dog.

Someone do me a favor and suggest a robot dog

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Am i the only who just CAN'T stand her way of talking. Its so slow (like everything in her life) and dreamy-sweet voice just kills my nerves sometimes.
If she goes to jordan to visit mo's family they will eat her in a second. Im not saying she has to be rude or yell at every occasion but come on a little bit energy and spice will help her. what is with the fragile character. Maybe its a game and in private mo is afraid of her. Thats so funny to think of.

When she said they are going on a trip for his birthday my first thought was she is going with him to his family or at least celebratibg with them
But why would she take him to visit her dad and not his mom for his freaking birthday.
Hmmm I don't know. I personally don't think you can blame Annie for this. Mo's a full grown adult so if he wanted to celebrate with his mum+family or organise something he easily could. Judging from the vlog it really was his choice to spend his birthday in Spain. Having said that whenever Mo visits home it seems like he goes alone. Its possible they (Annie+ family) don't interact much and the language barrier probably doesn't help at all, but maybe they do meet all the time and his family just prefer not to be on camera.

This vlog happened around his birthday last year and it seems he spent it with his family but Annie didn't go.

Also Annie isn't a fragile character! There've been a few vlogs when we've seen her give Mo attitude. This really slow speaking thing is something she started doing recently. They visited his family in 2018 and apart from not speaking arabic, Annie seemed to at least interact with them (she didnt flim much of it though).

I think 2018 was one of their best years.

Are you guys really telling me you don't watch her videos on 2x speed? I have been doing this for many years, highly recommend it.

Also, with half of her videos being ads, her watch time must be really low. Honestly can't be good for her income.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I have to say I also feel annoyed by the tone of her voice. What bothers me is that sounds fake and try too hard with portrait herself as a lovely person.
However imho I think her English is so good! As a non-English-speaking person I understand what she says very well. Compared to Tamara Kalanic who has lived in the UK for a long time (even studied there) Annie's English way way much better. Watching a Tamara's video sometimes gives me a headache trying to understand what she says. When I put on subtitles even that came out wrong. So can't be only me.

I think she is too perfectionist with the pronunciation, wich is a good thing if you speak another language?. I wonder how many times she has to repeat herself when filming?

I also found a bit weird for Mo's birthday they celebrated with his in-law family. My first thought was that: if Annie pays for the trip, she chooses the destination :LOL:

Maybe on Annie's birthday Mo will takes her to visit her parents-in-law :LOL:

Sometimes I think Annie pays for a lot of things then Mo can't complain too much. Like she might pays for the food, so they eat what she chooses to buy. She might pay for the trips, then she chooses where to go. She might pay for the house deco, then all the white furniture. That's an assumption really. But it would make sense that Annie's choices are more strong.

Reactions: 4
I thought the ending of the most recent vlog was odd. They're both there talking about their new cleanser. He tries to talk, she cuts him off. She tries to talk, then he cuts her off. Just odd. It's noticeable on Mo's face.

Her eyebrows again in today's stories.....she's a pretty girl but those brows look ridiculous straight up like that. She looks shocked. I see many women doing that now and just because it is a fad or trend now, does not mean it looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to say I also feel annoyed by the tone of her voice. What bothers me is that sounds fake and try too hard with portrait herself as a lovely person.
However imho I think her English is so good! As a non-English-speaking person I understand what she says very well. Compared to Tamara Kalanic who has lived in the UK for a long time (even studied there) Annie's English way way much better. Watching a Tamara's video sometimes gives me a headache trying to understand what she says. When I put on subtitles even that came out wrong. So can't be only me.

I think she is too perfectionist with the pronunciation, wich is a good thing if you speak another language?. I wonder how many times she has to repeat herself when filming?

I also found a bit weird for Mo's birthday they celebrated with his in-law family. My first thought was that: if Annie pays for the trip, she chooses the destination :LOL:

Maybe on Annie's birthday Mo will takes her to visit her parents-in-law :LOL:

Sometimes I think Annie pays for a lot of things then Mo can't complain too much. Like she might pays for the food, so they eat what she chooses to buy. She might pay for the trips, then she chooses where to go. She might pay for the house deco, then all the white furniture. That's an assumption really. But it would make sense that Annie's choices are more strong.
Her english is very good indeed, it's really clear. But then again, she has been speaking english pretty much her whole life, so I guess it's only natural her english is so good.

Annie makes all their money and because she's so controlling, she's probably in control of all their finances. Since Mo doesn't have his own job and thus his own income (at least that's what I assume) I think she indeed pays for most of their stuff. I can't imagine they didn't sign a pre-nup because it's obvious that Annie and her family are wealthy. I don't know about Mo and I think he has done well for himself, but it's clear that Annie is the money maker, so she gets to decide. I mean, can't fault her for that, right?
Maybe Mo doesn't really care all that much as long as it's pricey and they can show off?

I thought the ending of the most recent vlog was odd. They're both there talking about their new cleanser. He tries to talk, she cuts him off. She tries to talk, then he cuts her off. Just odd. It's noticeable on Mo's face.

Her eyebrows again in today's stories.....she's a pretty girl but those brows look ridiculous straight up like that. She looks shocked. I see many women doing that now and just because it is a fad or trend now, does not mean it looks good.
Where? Must have missed it, I didn't watch them talk about their new cleanser. It sounds awkward lol.
Do you have a pic of her new eyebrows? It looked horrible the last time she did it. She really is going for that stiff shocked face.

On a better note; I loved the clothes the got for her girlfriend's child though, so adorable! She really seemed very excited about going to his birthday, too, I loved seeing that side of her. I looked up that cute set on Zara, I almost got it for my friend's boy.

Do you have a pic of her new eyebrows? It looked horrible the last time she did it. She really is going for that stiff shocked face.

On a better note; I loved the clothes the got for her girlfriend's child though, so adorable! She really seemed very excited about going to his birthday, too, I loved seeing that side of her. I looked up that cute set on Zara, I almost got it for my friend's boy.
I saw it on her stories this morning. She's talking about some jewelry brand and discount code. Sorry, don't know how to save a pic from an IG story....it is the same slicked straight up, vertical laminated look and looks so wrong. I've seen In the Frow do it recently too and it looks so unnatural and just ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.