Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys... I totally forgot about Annie for a while until someone in my social circle mentioned their pooping schedule (don't get grossed out, it wasn't Annie style LOL it just *happened* to come up haha!) and I suddenly really started laughing because I remembered this thread and they were looking at me like ???? what ????
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mo shared this on his stories with the caption "good job!" Isn't their product on cult beauty?
Not anymore. It was there for like 6 months and then they took it off. If you notice she hasn't talked about getting anything from them for like 2 years almost. Probably their product didn't sell or who knows what happened.

Reactions: 5
Not anymore. It was there for like 6 months and then they took it off. If you notice she hasn't talked about getting anything from them for like 2 years almost. Probably their product didn't sell or who knows what happened.
true. I remember she wasn’t mentioning cult beauty at all for couple of years . Haven’t seen or heard about her for a while . Perhaps she found out about the mean video .. about her eating habit .
Or she is just busy getting the babies room in beige and white and eggshell white and asphaltwhite and whitewinewhite bananainside white and whatever white 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they dropped them and Mo is bitter

Reactions: 4
The Nourished 3 product has not been displayed on Cult Beauty for at least a year if not longer.

Also Mo is an awkward idiot, he's got zero business awareness and reposts random articles that he believes will make him look like he knows about these stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are launching a new moisturizing cream in August this year..it will be so amazing so wow so infused 🤣 nothing we've ever seen before in all the other brands 🙄😆 i skim through her videos and watch them 2x speed otherwise i fall asleep 🤯😴😴

Reactions: 2
Annie, you've been a naughty girl not cleaning your nose before filming and confusing the Ritz with the St. Regis.

So, she basically goes to Dubai to walk on the treadmill. Okaaaay, what do I know?
Instead of showing what they're doing business wise, they show us Dubai mall.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I tried to watch her new vlog and skipped through the boring parts.. I would say it took me less than a minute to watch the whole video...

• Haha
Annie, you've been a naughty girl not cleaning your nose before filming and confusing the Ritz with the St. Regis.

So, she basically goes to Dubai to walk on the treadmill. Okaaaay, what do I know?
Instead of showing what they're doing business wise, they show us Dubai mall.
her booger was too distracting lol. im surprised she even put that segment into the video considering you can see up her nose like that. but this is the first time i have heard her talk about her own products so in depth like that so maybe they are making a change and marketing more on her channel finally so maybe that's why she left it in

maybe it's a booger, maybe it's a cleansing product or cream? it happens to me so often, too lol. The other day my mom said I had toothpaste in my eyebrow, but it was just my face cream lol (don't judge my mom's eye sight please haha! it was from a bit of a distance)
but still, i'm surprised she left it in. maybe she didn't have any footage at all otherwise?

can someone tell me more about the new product? i don't want to watch her videos anymore

how is her face these days? now she can't get botox anymore?

her booger was too distracting lol. im surprised she even put that segment into the video considering you can see up her nose like that. but this is the first time i have heard her talk about her own products so in depth like that so maybe they are making a change and marketing more on her channel finally so maybe that's why she left it in
I know, right? I was like “what happened to you Annie?” Little miss perfect would have never posted that.

But agree, I too was surprised that she talked so much about the cleanser. Maybe it’s not selling that much…

maybe it's a booger, maybe it's a cleansing product or cream? it happens to me so often, too lol. The other day my mom said I had toothpaste in my eyebrow, but it was just my face cream lol (don't judge my mom's eye sight please haha! it was from a bit of a distance)
but still, i'm surprised she left it in. maybe she didn't have any footage at all otherwise?

can someone tell me more about the new product? i don't want to watch her videos anymore

how is her face these days? now she can't get botox anymore?
Just that it’s gonna come out in august or September, they don’t know yet. Not much.

She gained a bit of weight in the face too, I don’t know her face looks quite dull and she looks tired. Maybe the pregnancy is weighting on her.

Mo shared this on his stories with the caption "good job!" Isn't their product on cult beauty?
Hasn’t been for a while. Some people on here noticed it missing last year and suspected that they got kicked off cult beauty for not having a decent number of sales. Annie also no longer talks about her cult beauty hauls. Hasn’t for a year id say.

Sorry, I posted a similar response before seeing yours.

WOW! Just read this piece of confusion! https://www.influencive.com/meet-ma...over-the-european-skincare-industry-by-storm/

“ Mahmud takes us through how he rose from being a hairdresser to owning his very own cofounded brand that’s taking over the European skincare industry.”

“ He decided to pursue his passion and started as a hairstylist, and later on, went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology.”

“ Working as a hairstylist, model, and salon manager at renowned and high-end salons in Germany gave him immense experience in the beauty and cosmetics world.”

“ As Mahmud puts it, the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products.”

“ They are available on Cult beauty and they are looking to launch their products at more retailers when they complete thieir kincare line, for instant, Sephora, Ulta, Douglas, and Mecca.”

“ Also, Mahmud insists that entrepreneurs dealing with D2C or B2C business models strive to offer as much value as possible to their customers. Simple stuff like educating there customers on how to get the perfect skin via his IG and social media handles kept him afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
(It’s not primarily D2C if your drive is through Cult Beauty, Sephora etc. Its a hybrid model)

“ If you want to get in touch with Mahmud Al Smadi, follow him on his socials or You can read about Nourished3 and purchase Mahmud’s products on (goes blank).”

This article was poorly written and even poorly edited. Plus that image. Did he have to submit it himself. You can see his urge to stick his tongue out in that one lol.

So they’re back on Cult Beauty and he has a Masters degree….

Last edited:
Hasn’t been for a while. Some people on here noticed it missing last year and suspected that they got kicked off cult beauty for not having a decent number of sales. Annie also no longer talks about her cult beauty hauls. Hasn’t for a year id say.

Sorry, I posted a similar response before seeing yours.

WOW! Just read this piece of confusion! https://www.influencive.com/meet-ma...over-the-european-skincare-industry-by-storm/

“ Mahmud takes us through how he rose from being a hairdresser to owning his very own cofounded brand that’s taking over the European skincare industry.”

“ He decided to pursue his passion and started as a hairstylist, and later on, went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology.”

“ Working as a hairstylist, model, and salon manager at renowned and high-end salons in Germany gave him immense experience in the beauty and cosmetics world.”

“ As Mahmud puts it, the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products.”

“ They are available on Cult beauty and they are looking to launch their products at more retailers when they complete thieir kincare line, for instant, Sephora, Ulta, Douglas, and Mecca.”

“ Also, Mahmud insists that entrepreneurs dealing with D2C or B2C business models strive to offer as much value as possible to their customers. Simple stuff like educating there customers on how to get the perfect skin via his IG and social media handles kept him afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
(It’s not primarily D2C if your drive is through Cult Beauty, Sephora etc. Its a hybrid model)

“ If you want to get in touch with Mahmud Al Smadi, follow him on his socials or You can read about Nourished3 and purchase Mahmud’s products on (goes blank).”

This article was poorly written and even poorly edited. Plus that image. Did he have to submit it himself. You can see his urge to stick his tongue out in that one lol.

So they’re back on Cult Beauty and he has a Masters degree….
I’m 99% sure he wrote the article himself. Who writes STUFF in a semi serious publication? I think he didn’t even ask Annie (who writes and speaks a good English), which prompts me to ask: Annie, where are you? Are you really leaving your brand in the hands of this joke of a man??

Is there a way to verify if he at least did some certificate for cosmetology or something? Because I don’t believe for one second he has done more than that.

Hi,

I've been reading along here for a while and then wanted to let it go but it's very entertaining and accurate.

I've been following Annie since New York/London days because I liked her style then, I've always been able to ignore the quinoa etc and wasn't her focus then.

The early days in Munich were also characterized by more joie de vivre, more colorful outfits, lifestyle just.

What I still find good and why I still follow her at all is that she prioritizes health and her ideas about life (you can find good or not, she has also verbalized this once, something like: just because everyone does it that way or because it is the easier way you do not have to do it that way).

I think she has a trauma from her "fat and acne" times, what started with good intention (healthy lifestyle, little stress, skin care etc.) has degenerated and become an obsession.

I also can't really believe this perfectly curated life where even drawers have to be sorted and cleaned 10 times a year, and I find it creepy to portray that on the internet, even though I'm sure there are followers who really still take her as a role model.

Sure you only see part of it but I find it negatively triggering for people who struggle with perfectionism or some form of orthorexia.

What I would miss is: a meaningful profession that contributes to society, exposure to other countries and cultures, literature aside from "self-help books", failure, the ups and downs of life....

And OF COURSE she is also the perfect pregnant woman, she has only "cute" cravings like ginger water, buys as well as for the apartment everything new including pregnancy clothes although she should have 400 leggings at home (hello overconsumption).

I just don't buy it, I was pregnant myself last year and now have a baby and it was & is WILD. Although I had an uncomplicated pregnancy it was the most blatant change I have ever experienced, physically and emotionally. I usually live pretty healthy but went to Mc Donalds 3 times in one week just because I felt like it, some days I just slept and didn't clean anything up, etc.

And no matter how organized you are, birth and postpartum are just exhausting, there are bodily fluids from you and the baby everywhere, and you quickly change your perspective on tidiness and perfection (unless Mo and Annie have 3 employees cooking shredded chicken salad and wiping baby puke off the white couch).

Unfortunately, pregnancy and motherhood is glorified on the internet and often not shown authentically, if anyone is pregnant, this video by Jenn Imm helped me a lot because she was so honest ("Confessions of a pregnant woman"): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=confessions+of+a+pregnant+woman

I also can't forget Mo's comment in the announcement video, he says something like "it's going to be messy" and you can see by the facial expressions that he's a little excited and Annie is like "mh yeah" and thinking "my baby doesn't make a mess because I control everything".

Well, these are my thoughts, I haven't watched the new video yet but I'm a bit curious how everything will develop, maybe the baby will lead to her becoming more relaxed, I would wish it on her :).

Also I think this Reel is so Annie (and all The other THAT GIRLS misleading people on the Internet): 😂 had to laugh so hard
ps: hope it is ok to link something here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi,

I've been reading along here for a while and then wanted to let it go but it's very entertaining and accurate.

I've been following Annie since New York/London days because I liked her style then, I've always been able to ignore the quinoa etc and wasn't her focus then.

The early days in Munich were also characterized by more joie de vivre, more colorful outfits, lifestyle just.

What I still find good and why I still follow her at all is that she prioritizes health and her ideas about life (you can find good or not, she has also verbalized this once, something like: just because everyone does it that way or because it is the easier way you do not have to do it that way).

I think she has a trauma from her "fat and acne" times, what started with good intention (healthy lifestyle, little stress, skin care etc.) has degenerated and become an obsession.

I also can't really believe this perfectly curated life where even drawers have to be sorted and cleaned 10 times a year, and I find it creepy to portray that on the internet, even though I'm sure there are followers who really still take her as a role model.

Sure you only see part of it but I find it negatively triggering for people who struggle with perfectionism or some form of orthorexia.

What I would miss is: a meaningful profession that contributes to society, exposure to other countries and cultures, literature aside from "self-help books", failure, the ups and downs of life....

And OF COURSE she is also the perfect pregnant woman, she has only "cute" cravings like ginger water, buys as well as for the apartment everything new including pregnancy clothes although she should have 400 leggings at home (hello overconsumption).

I just don't buy it, I was pregnant myself last year and now have a baby and it was & is WILD. Although I had an uncomplicated pregnancy it was the most blatant change I have ever experienced, physically and emotionally. I usually live pretty healthy but went to Mc Donalds 3 times in one week just because I felt like it, some days I just slept and didn't clean anything up, etc.

And no matter how organized you are, birth and postpartum are just exhausting, there are bodily fluids from you and the baby everywhere, and you quickly change your perspective on tidiness and perfection (unless Mo and Annie have 3 employees cooking shredded chicken salad and wiping baby puke off the white couch).

Unfortunately, pregnancy and motherhood is glorified on the internet and often not shown authentically, if anyone is pregnant, this video by Jenn Imm helped me a lot because she was so honest ("Confessions of a pregnant woman"): https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=confessions+of+a+pregnant+woman

I also can't forget Mo's comment in the announcement video, he says something like "it's going to be messy" and you can see by the facial expressions that he's a little excited and Annie is like "mh yeah" and thinking "my baby doesn't make a mess because I control everything".

Well, these are my thoughts, I haven't watched the new video yet but I'm a bit curious how everything will develop, maybe the baby will lead to her becoming more relaxed, I would wish it on her :).

Also I think this Reel is so Annie (and all The other THAT GIRLS misleading people on the Internet): 😂 had to laugh so hard

Hi, welcome and congratulations on your baby!

Yeah, our dear Annie has changed a lot. I also follow her since the NY days and I agree that she was probably traumatised by being fat in her teens and then the acne and she has to control every single thing so that she doesn't end up like that again. That's the brain of some with a disordered eating who evolved into orthorexia and who has never acknowledged that she has a problem. Now it will be super hard to solve this problem.

I'm telling you, the only reason she was eating more normally was because she was trying to conceive. After she gives birth she'll probably go back to plant based because she will want to lose the weight as fast as possible. I think she'll probably invent some excuse as to not breastfeed because her boobs will get ruined.

I also believe that we will not see much after she gives birth. She'll disappear somewhere for the first month and come back all sunshine and quinoa and salmon and say that it was the most amazing experience, she didn't feel any pain, etc etc. Because in her mind, she cannot show anything that isn't perfect, that's why it surprised me that she left the vlog with the booger in her nose. Every single thing in her life is curated to an extreme.

Hi,

Welcome and congrats on the new baby!

Im sure Annie (like any other human pergnant woman) has those days when she craves unhealthy food and feel tired. But she definetly won't include that on her videos because will ruin the Annie-perfect image. (Even when no pregnant Im sure she have those days too).

I don't think she will relax after the baby. I am sure she will get obssesed on control everything. She definetly won't enjoy being a mom cause she will be too busy Googling "how to make my baby sleep x hours" / "how to control when my baby poop" and so on...

Agree on many girls making everything fake on the Internet. Not long ago Annie started to follow that girl Sami Clarke. And oh my that girl lives in a bubble of My Little Pony land... Sami is the perfect example of "toxic positivity". And Annie is on that route. Sami is the kind of girl that on Instagram post things like: "I felt down when I woke up, so I took some time this morning to meditate and ask my body what does it needs. And my body told me I needed a long walk and then do some yoga and pilates and eat chia pudding. And I did that and guys, I feel so much better now. I definetly recommend you to ask your body what it needs". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like Annie, in a LA version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Im sure Annie (like any other human pergnant woman) has those days when she craves unhealthy food and feel tired. But she definetly won't include that on her videos because will ruin the Annie-perfect image. (Even when no pregnant Im sure she have those days too).
I definetly recommend you to ask your body what it needs". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like Annie, in a LA version.
😂 😂 😂I will definitely think about asking my body what it needs I when I get one of those days when feeling unwell.

I've never considered that before :unsure::LOL:

Lord! These influencers are genius, they come up with such innovations !:rolleyes:

• Haha

I don't think she will relax after the baby. I am sure she will get obssesed on control everything. She definetly won't enjoy being a mom cause she will be too busy Googling "how to make my baby sleep x hours" / "how to control when my baby poop" and so on...

Agree on many girls making everything fake on the Internet. Not long ago Annie started to follow that girl Sami Clarke. And oh my that girl lives in a bubble of My Little Pony land... Sami is the perfect example of "toxic positivity". And Annie is on that route. Sami is the kind of girl that on Instagram post things like: "I felt down when I woke up, so I took some time this morning to meditate and ask my body what does it needs. And my body told me I needed a long walk and then do some yoga and pilates and eat chia pudding. And I did that and guys, I feel so much better now. I definetly recommend you to ask your body what it needs". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like Annie, in a LA version.
Are you serious? I can’t stop laughing 😂
And her followers really take her seriously? I can’t. The new scammers of the century.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.