Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some of his reactions are totally spot on with what i have thought to but idk these kind of youtubers like him and freelee lose all credibility labeling something "the misscarriage diet" that is just so messed up. they could have easily criticised her "healthy" diet and lifestyle with valid points but they are doing this only for entertainment and for shock value. i find it disgusting to say she is doing the "miscarriage diet" just to get more views and clicks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes , so many influencers moved to Dubai , they have to pay like 20 %or so .

just a guess, what you guys think?
Didn't Mo mentioned a real state agent there? Annie lived in Dubai didn't she? Probably they will move to Dubai. I think is a perfect place for them. Fakeness all over the place. Germany is a beautiful country, full of nature, forests, history... I would choose raise my baby in Germany over Dubai 1000%. However I am not amused about the fakeness of Dubai as they are.

If they are doing "business" there... big deal!, their management agency may have found someone who can sell their (awful) products.

I can imagine the conversation between them and Mo:

Company in Dubai: "So we can meet on Zoom and talk about business..."
Mo: "... or I can travel there..."
Company in Dubai: ".. no is ok, we can make the meetings via Zoom..."
Mo: "... or I can travel there..."
Company in Dubai: ".. no is ok, we also know your wife is pregnant, you really don't need to travel all the way over here..."
Mo: "Ok, then I will go to Dubai!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So the white lady of munich has posted a video at last :))) Small recap below so you'll be spared of actually watching it:

- they know the gender but will announce it later in other video..
Of course, you have to milk that pregnancy and baby. A whole video to say "girl" or "boy" and add a seed / misoma Ad. Or the new filtering water can.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry guys, if I am repeating , but what happened to her mouth 😱 she looks like a cartoon. She looks like the smiley cat from Alice wonderland . 😱
Mo looked so unhappy in the vlog. Fire is so offf .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, his video is spot on. We all know it took her over two years to get pregnant. And I can testify that my hormones did not work when I did not eat enough animal foods. I drink a lot of milk and eat cheese, but I had to start eating butter and animal FATS (!) to get my progesterone high enough to sustain a pregnancy / get a normal period.

Honestly, his video is spot on. We all know it took her over two years to get pregnant. And I can testify that my hormones did not work when I did not eat enough animal foods. I drink a lot of milk and eat cheese, but I had to start eating butter and animal FATS (!) to get my progesterone high enough to sustain a pregnancy / get a normal period.
I would not go as far as to say she will miscarry, because once she managed to get pregnant the body does everything to sustain the pregnancy. but we all know she had trouble conceiving and I can imagine her progesterone levels were way too low. that was the case for me as well when I did not eat enough animal fats, my luteal phase was 15 days long but progesterone was way too low

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In her stories she said she's going to Dubai for some work. You could be right.
And our dear SUGAR BABY MO looks extra FRESH this mighty morning!

Btw, I found this video. If you guys want to laugh a bit, please watch. He is shredding her and her diet to pieces.

He is a women abuser and an animal abuser no one should watch anything he puts out he is a horrible abuser.

• Wow
research his name and it is all there. He also stabbed some school mates.
i just found the usual stuff about him as a hairstylist .

i found this article published lately and no picture of Annie jaffrey. Sie was mentioned once in the article :

Last edited:

i found this article published lately and no picture of Annie jaffrey. Sie was mentioned once in the article :
She's talking about the YouTuber who made a video about Annie's diet. He's very problematic.

Reactions: 3
She's talking about the YouTuber who made a video about Annie's diet. He's very problematic.
thank you for clarifying .Was a bit Confused.

I wonder whenMo will react to this post of the weird Raw meat eater- crazy guy.

i doubt that this guy will take the video off his channel.

research his name and it is all there. He also stabbed some school mates.
Sorry , I thought you meant Mo. Now all is clear .

Reactions: 2

CEO? 😂 Are you kidding me? 😀 The article sounds like Mo wrote it himself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THE HAIRCARE GURU WHO’S TAKING OVER THE EUROPEAN SKINCARE INDUSTRY BY STORM 😂

"he went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology"
"Nourished3 is a skincare line of products that’s become his clients’ favourite all over Europe"
"the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
it is crazy to see all the bullsh** we can read on the internet

also feels like this -supposed to be- professional article has been written by a child with all the grammar mistakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
THE HAIRCARE GURU WHO’S TAKING OVER THE EUROPEAN SKINCARE INDUSTRY BY STORM 😂

"he went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology"
"Nourished3 is a skincare line of products that’s become his clients’ favourite all over Europe"
"the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
it is crazy to see all the bullsh** we can read on the internet

also feels like this -supposed to be- professional article has been written by a child with all the grammar mistakes
Same as when they made Kylie Jenner a billionaire.

European skincare industry?? With 2 products?? LOL

• Haha
What do you guys say? Are they spending Easter in Dubai?

Btw, Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Her brows are moving and her face is starting to look better ☺
Probably because she can’t get Botox during pregnancy. I cannot wait till she’ll give birth and she’ll become one of those fake Cali moms in Munich. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mo shared this on his stories with the caption "good job!" Isn't their product on cult beauty?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.