Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally dont think its a big deal to share your baby with your followers. I think people would have something to say if she didnt share her baby as well. Generally some one will be unhappy no matter what decision make. I do find it odd that they are going on another 1 month vacation to miami! I wonder if their brand does this well to make them afford their lifestyle.
Unfortunately, putting footage of your child on the internet is not about who you make happy or unhappy, it‘s about violating the child‘s personal rights (based on the constitution) and against the law.

The child or other caretaker could take legal steps against it, like it was with Kanye West & Kim Kardashian and their daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He's such a wannabe indeed, it's embarrassing. He's really trying to fake it till he makes it :ROFLMAO: Fake fake fake.
Are they going on holiday?
He really wants to give the impression he's living in the USA. What's so great about that? I'm so over these people thinking the usa is the promised land or something. And so predictable. Yawn yawn.
Since when is he signed with a model agency? Does he even work? Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does he already have Miami in his bio? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s such a wannabe. Annie said they’re not going for another month and a half. I’m visiting Prague next week so just going to update mine to that right now 🤣🤣 he’s such an idiot
---
His last picture omg 😒 you would think it is a parody except it is not. It‘s like „look at me and my great body and life“, so so embarassing. I would beg my husband to delete the picture.
It‘s stunning what Annie is willing to put up with.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
His last picture omg 😒 you would think it is a parody except it is not. It‘s like „look at me and my great body and life“, so so embarassing. I would beg my husband to delete the picture.
It‘s stunning what Annie is willing to put up with.
I know! I think maybe now he’s the baby daddy so she’s sticking with him. But could they both make it more obvious they hate living in Germany… they are literally more privileged than the average. Munich is an incredible place to live, clean, safe, high quality of food and healthcare. So central within Europe. And it’s not good enough for them. The care a woman gets pre and post baby in Germany is fantastic but she never speaks on this. She is incredibly spoilt also. But they are both cringe as anything playing this wannabe life when they are already so lucky and incredibly unappreciative

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know! I think maybe now he’s the baby daddy so she’s sticking with him. But could they both make it more obvious they hate living in Germany… they are literally more privileged than the average. Munich is an incredible place to live, clean, safe, high quality of food and healthcare. So central within Europe. And it’s not good enough for them. The care a woman gets pre and post baby in Germany is fantastic but she never speaks on this. She is incredibly spoilt also. But they are both cringe as anything playing this wannabe life when they are already so lucky and incredibly unappreciative
I think the problem is that she is unable to learn German. Even after six or how many years living there,this is also embarrassing. Maybe Miami is a place they consider to move to. Or maybe Mo just wants to show his bear chest and tongue berween teeth from another beach.😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if most of you are from EU, but I am and I definitely agree, Germany is a really good place. I have been to Munich before and it's a wonderful city. It's safe, clean, accessable and, indeed, has great healthcare, food etc. Literally everything you want in life is there. It's a really fortunute and privileged way of living. I dare saying that about 90% (perhaps more) of the population would dream of living in such a wonderful place.
She's very spoiled and she thinks this is normal but it isn't. I know many people all over the world and also some folks in the USA and the things they have to go through especially with healthcare is just maddening. But I think she thinks.. I have money, I can buy healthcare. At what cost though? The life of someone else? I always wonder. I'm sure she doesn't think that far though

Wow Annie admitting she struggled with something in life in her latest video. That's unexpected 😮

Reactions: 1
I don't know if most of you are from EU, but I am and I definitely agree, Germany is a really good place. I have been to Munich before and it's a wonderful city. It's safe, clean, accessable and, indeed, has great healthcare, food etc. Literally everything you want in life is there. It's a really fortunute and privileged way of living. I dare saying that about 90% (perhaps more) of the population would dream of living in such a wonderful place.
She's very spoiled and she thinks this is normal but it isn't. I know many people all over the world and also some folks in the USA and the things they have to go through especially with healthcare is just maddening. But I think she thinks.. I have money, I can buy healthcare. At what cost though? The life of someone else? I always wonder. I'm sure she doesn't think that far though
Yes I stand by this. I live in Germany, not a big city but I would love to live in Munich. She has no clue, utterly nothing. We are blessed as it is to live in Germany let alone the EU

I don't watch her anymore, what did she say?
It was a super long video but basically her breastfeeding journey was difficult, starting with a bad experience at the hospital with the nurses bottle feeding Nalia without asking her, Nalia getting used to the bottle … her having to pump but throwing the milk away at some point because she thought she ate something that causes colics in the baby via the milk, consulting two different lactation experts from which one told Mo he has to support more.

I think she put a lot of pressure on herself. I appreciate being open because it might help people going through it.

Still I don‘t believe she would give up on the botox and breastfeed for years (how she said too).

She is also talking about maybe it is better with the next baby, I kind of think they will have babies close together.

Maybe they are looking for places in Miami, makes no sense to have such a long flight again just for the sun with a baby, it is sunny in southern Europe already (might be in Barcelona where she has family).

Reactions: 2
Well, she probably thinks that as long as she will take Seed supplements and 15 other supplements every day, she will be healthy 😀

As an American, I find it insane that there are Europeans that still worship the US and the BS "American Dream". Have the last few years not shown the world what's really happening in this country? IF they do move to the US, they will not be able to afford their current lifestyle only from youtube money and her skincare line. Why don't they just move to a Mediterranean country? That's what I would do.

Reactions: 10
insane that even a professional had to say that to them
My first thoughts as well. So it's not just us who think Mo is doing nothing. He is really so useless!

It was a super long video but basically her breastfeeding journey was difficult, starting with a bad experience at the hospital with the nurses bottle feeding Nalia without asking her, Nalia getting used to the bottle … her having to pump but throwing the milk away at some point because she thought she ate something that causes colics in the baby via the milk, consulting two different lactation experts from which one told Mo he has to support more.

I think she put a lot of pressure on herself. I appreciate being open because it might help people going through it.

Still I don‘t believe she would give up on the botox and breastfeed for years (how she said too).

She is also talking about maybe it is better with the next baby, I kind of think they will have babies close together.

Maybe they are looking for places in Miami, makes no sense to have such a long flight again just for the sun with a baby, it is sunny in southern Europe already (might be in Barcelona where she has family).
Thank you ♥ I understand her putting a lot of pressure on herself, especially because she seems to have to do everything alone. It would put a lot of pressure on most people. Mo is doing nothing so she has to take all responsibility and she's already a control freak, so no wonder.

A vlog of Annie’s came up on my YouTube feed from 3 years ago. I’m shocked at how different she looks… she looked so much better and vibrant back then…

5520CBF9-414E-4F7C-9BDC-F91B8659BBB4.jpeg

Now:

FF34148E-398C-42EB-B55B-26A9A1AB4F6C.jpeg

Last edited:
^ Obviously a big difference in not just life but also filming/hair and make-up and editing/filters AND in energy. You can't really compare both, I guess it's not fair. Also because her life was totally different. She looks fatigued in the second pic, most of us don't look our best like that.
Otherwise I don't really see a huuuge difference, not much different from our own 3 years ago I guess.
It must be a lot to take care of herself, making the money and taking care of baby Nalia and baby Mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
^ Obviously a big difference in not just life but also filming/hair and make-up and editing/filters AND in energy. You can't really compare both, I guess it's not fair. Also because her life was totally different. She looks fatigued in the second pic, most of us don't look our best like that.
Otherwise I don't really see a huuuge difference, not much different from our own 3 years ago I guess.
It must be a lot to take care of herself, making the money and taking care of baby Nalia and baby Mo.
baby mo.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually see quite a difference, and it’s not just this photo, but you can compare basically any of her videos from 3 (or more) years ago with “new” ones. It’s not because of her baby situation, it’s because she had many face alterations during the years. There was no need to botox her face till frozen, no need for so much filler. Her insecurities ruined her natural beauty.

Reactions: 6
I actually see quite a difference, and it’s not just this photo, but you can compare basically any of her videos from 3 (or more) years ago with “new” ones. It’s not because of her baby situation, it’s because she had many face alterations during the years. There was no need to botox her face till frozen, no need for so much filler. Her insecurities ruined her natural beauty.
that was exactly my point! Thank you.
The fillers and Botox have aged her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.