Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually see quite a difference, and it’s not just this photo, but you can compare basically any of her videos from 3 (or more) years ago with “new” ones. It’s not because of her baby situation, it’s because she had many face alterations during the years. There was no need to botox her face till frozen, no need for so much filler. Her insecurities ruined her natural beauty.
THIS. My best friend is an assistant to a dermatologist that provides these treatments. Obviously they don't advertise this lol, but she has told me in confidence that even the doc she works for admits that regular use of excessive fillers, though it removes wrinkles, will age you significantly. If you are moderate/balanced with it, and give your face some time to heal in between sessions, you can keep that youthful look, but if you go heavily and consistently on them (which it looks like Annie has), it's a bad idea. So sad, because I think she did truly have a natural beauty before.

Reactions: 6
THIS. My best friend is an assistant to a dermatologist that provides these treatments. Obviously they don't advertise this lol, but she has told me in confidence that even the doc she works for admits that regular use of excessive fillers, though it removes wrinkles, will age you significantly. If you are moderate/balanced with it, and give your face some time to heal in between sessions, you can keep that youthful look, but if you go heavily and consistently on them (which it looks like Annie has), it's a bad idea. So sad, because I think she did truly have a natural beauty before.
even regular use of botox is not great for the skin when you are very young (teens/twenties even 30s for some) because it thins out the skin. but the companies and industries who market botox and fillers don't want to admit that and gaslight their clients - some of who are also a lot of these influencers - into believing things like "preventative botox" (like annie). i am glad it's not as trending as it was in 2016-2021 and that people are waking up to how botched fillers and botox can make you look. there is no reason for an 18 yr old to be getting "preventative botox" but i feel like it was all popularised by kylie jenner in 2016ish. but no one considers the fact that she has access to many other procedures that do not make her look botched (although in my opinion her lips do look botched). i do think annie would look better with much less filler and botox too maybe she will consider toning it down now that she has a daughter

Reactions: 3
Is it still possible though to town it down without looking sagged or weird? I mean she could get plastic surgery and it pulled or whatever, but toning it down is not really an option anymore at this point is it? Does anyone know?
I mean of course you can stop but I mean without it looking awful.

The two last videos where beyond boring, I think I am at the point where I just quit watching so I skipped through them. Buy short fast fashion dresses for the vacation (cannot wear the Maledive ones, of course), SEED ad, wants Nalia to explore the food but not to the point where it gets actually messy 😅, going wild on fake desserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The two last videos where beyond boring, I think I am at the point where I just quit watching so I skipped through them. Buy short fast fashion dresses for the vacation (cannot wear the Maledive ones, of course), SEED ad, wants Nalia to explore the food but not to the point where it gets actually messy 😅, going wild on fake desserts.
And you forgot the salmon for dinner 😀 the same recipe as always 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi guysssss, long time no see!

So, our favorite mama and her TWO babies (Nalia and Mo) are finally in Miami! Yayyyy, finally a vacation after all the hard work. I mean, Annie probably deserves it for putting up with Mo, who is probably a bigger and fussier baby than Nalia. Honestly, run Annie, he will ruin you!

They are staying at 1Hotel South Beach, probably to make Mo's wandering eyes happy, because honestly it doesn't look like a place suitable for babies, but what do I know?

Maybe they are there temporarily (while waiting for an AirBnB), because I can't imagine spending a month in a hotel. But again, what do I know, I am poor *shrug*

So, just out of curiosity, I went on Booking and checked the prices, and hypothetically from 27 April to 26 May, the whole stay would be around $ 30.000. *Cries in poor*

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi guysssss, long time no see!

So, our favorite mama and her TWO babies (Nalia and Mo) are finally in Miami! Yayyyy, finally a vacation after all the hard work. I mean, Annie probably deserves it for putting up with Mo, who is probably a bigger and fussier baby than Nalia. Honestly, run Annie, he will ruin you!

They are staying at 1Hotel South Beach, probably to make Mo's wandering eyes happy, because honestly it doesn't look like a place suitable for babies, but what do I know?

Maybe they are there temporarily (while waiting for an AirBnB), because I can't imagine spending a month in a hotel. But again, what do I know, I am poor *shrug*

So, just out of curiosity, I went on Booking and checked the prices, and hypothetically from 27 April to 26 May, the whole stay would be around $ 30.000. *Cries in poor*
They do not live on this planet.

Reactions: 2
They probably chose hotel because there they have served breakfast/lunch/dinner everyday as opposed to airbnb. I guess it is easier with Nalia.
But, omg, too much money :oops:

They probably chose hotel because there they have served breakfast/lunch/dinner everyday as opposed to airbnb. I guess it is easier with Nalia.
But, omg, too much money :oops:
Probably that's the reason. It's easier to keep everything FRESH and clean in a hotel, versus a rental for sure.

Btw, I made a mistake, in her latest video she says 3 weeks, but still. Flights, car, restaurants. That's like a downpayment on a house. Unless the trip is sponsored, but who would do that for such a long time?

Is anyone familiar with laws in Germany? Maybe they are passing it as an expense for Nourished3 and they're detracting it from taxes and stuff.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but Mo is such a scum bag!!! He leaves Annie and Baby in the hotel so that he can drive off to a gym and feed his wandering eyes . Posts videos on his Instagram as if he’s single and in Miami alone. Why couldn’t he just use the hotel’s gym that they’re staying at? Or improvise and do a workout at the beach and join his wife and baby for their walk!!! He’s also recently followed two Instagram models who are based in Miami. Errrghhh ANNIE YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!!! How does she enable this behaviour?! It’s so obvious that he’s scheming behind her back!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but Mo is such a scum bag!!! He leaves Annie and Baby in the hotel so that he can drive off to a gym and feed his wandering eyes . Posts videos on his Instagram as if he’s single and in Miami alone. Why couldn’t he just use the hotel’s gym that they’re staying at? Or improvise and do a workout at the beach and join his wife and baby for their walk!!! He’s also recently followed two Instagram models who are based in Miami. Errrghhh ANNIE YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!!! How does she enable this behaviour?! It’s so obvious that he’s scheming behind her back!!
I don’t believe they are happy and in love. Why would he do such things so pubicly?! Annie is very quiet recently as she’s obviously taking to baby life and how difficult it is. He is the baby daddy and that’s it I’m sure

Exactly! It's not like he is training for a competition or anything like that, so just to walk on the treadmill and do some weights, god he's so cringe!

You can see in his stories that the other people are uncomfortable with him there filming them and they're side eyeing him. With those ridiculous sunglasses, I can't! LOL :LOL:.

And about the models, no comment! He is disgusting, Annie was alone at the beach and he was at the gym probably hoping to see some as$.
---
If you hate Germany so much…. Move!!!!
AMEN!

With all this money they could have gone someplace in Europe and stay double the time. And then do this when the kid is older, or even as a trip just for the two of them.

But I think there is something going on, maybe he cannot stay in the US (their original plan) for more than that 90 days tourist visa, so they have to show that they make enough to sustain them, hence Nourished3. Because if they have money to blow on a 3 week vacation, they certainly can afford to move to the US.

Attachments

Last edited:
If you hate Germany so much…. Move!!!!
Exactly, they are so fixated on sunny weather for Annies seasonal depression & also on the US, but maybe they have issues with moving there.

Annie also never seemed to have learnt the language, seems to have like one friend and they rarely actually do something even there is so much to do (culture wise, nature, beautiful small towns …).

Reactions: 5
God he is so cringe… he literally makes me sick in my mouth.

taking a photo of an expensive parking ticket and purposely getting the brand of the rented car in shot…. Typical f*ckboy content.
How old is he? He literally acts like a 20yr old virgin.

EAD315E5-62E0-4983-A7A9-58384D85656B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

taking a photo of an expensive parking ticket and purposely getting the brand of the rented car in shot…. Typical f*ckboy content.

View attachment 2134519

Made a big deal about keeping his daughter offline yet… in the states. Online. Shows his gym he’s going to. Ticket has the license plate on. He’s an idiot…

Made a big deal about keeping his daughter offline yet… in the states. Online. Shows his gym he’s going to. Ticket has the license plate on. He’s an idiot…
He’s only concerned about cheap Instagram models checking him out and thinking he’s some kind of baller so they’ll slip into his DMs. He reminds me of the tinder swindler. Just a fake ass loser living off his baby mama’s wealth.

Annie, where are you?? Is he keeping you and Nalia locked in a closet somewhere?

Why is he all alone exploring the city? And randomly filming yachts and houses? Did they decide to enjoy separate vacations?

And why does he need a SIM card? We see you Mo 😏
---

View attachment 2134519
He is so so so embarrassing! So pretentious and stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.